Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Also Pats fans think they can get Calvin Ridley, but dude couldn’t handle the pressure of playing in Atlanta without wanting to off himself, how could anybody think he can handle New England?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    He’s gotta completely overhaul the LB position and get more weapons for Mac, good thing we didn’t blow all our cap space on B- free agents…
    $30 million of combined cap space used on Hunter Henry and Nelson Agholor.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Belichick should have just retired after the 2019 season. He's gonna end up ruining his legacy after he spends the next 5 years tripping over trying to win without Brady.
    This was a good year for his legacy, imho. I didn't expect the Pats to make the playoffs.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Tam Brody is an overrated system QB who has been carried by good defenses and Rob GOATkowski

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    great prediction nostradumbass
    how do you not have him on ignore?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    $30 million of combined cap space used on Hunter Henry and Nelson Agholor.
    Jonnu sucked ass, too

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Jonnu sucked ass, too
    Jesus I didn't realize how bad his cap number was too.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count
    Tam Brody is an overrated system QB who has been carried by good defenses and Rob GOATkowski

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    Post Count
    Best part of that Pats game today was hearing how disappointed Collinsworth and his sidekick were that: A. it didn't go into OT. & B. the Pats lost.

It was like somebody died after the Rams got that clock stopped at 4 seconds.

Anytime Media is denied it's a good thing.

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    Best part of that Pats game today was hearing how disappointed Collinsworth and his sidekick were that: A. it didn't go into OT. & B. the Pats lost.

It would have been a good story, Cub. 3-27 to go along with 2016's 3-28, could you imagine?

All the younger and otherwise better Nigs looking for a spot on an NFL roster this phuck gets millions for a call out of retirement.
    FFS. NFLPA should investigate.

Eric Weddle Comes Out of Retirement to Deliver Cheap Shot to Mike Evans (msn.com)

I thought stoopid phuck handed Brady the game but turns out the rule made it Rams retain possession.

Prior when 27-13 these two snoozey phucks were so depressed and about ready to nap as if the game was over.

Thread Information