Page 134 of 162 FirstFirst ... 3484124130131132133134135136137138144 ... LastLast
Results 3,326 to 3,350 of 4042
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amb I agree with your takes here just saying coming from magic I don’t wanna hear it and neither do they
    I am surprised you have turned on Magic as well. 5 les, including the first one over Celtics, isn't worth anything anymore?

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I am surprised you have turned on Magic as well. 5 les, including the first one over Celtics, isn't worth anything anymore?
    One forgets that June of '84...we were lower than skunk . End of the world. ELE.

Instead of crawling into the corner as West had done after his failures Magic went on that 100-game grailed quest that ended 9 June 1985 in Massachusetts.

Killa ain't alone. I too ain't immune to forgetting. And it's sobering and shameful upon remembrance.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’m a loyal guy and Magic the player is why I love hoops, the Lakers even the city of Angels though I see it’s worts and haven’t lived there most my adult life. He gave us 5 les, showtime the junior skyhook and his epic game 6 in the Finals

But since he left he has done some shady most under the guise of that he loves his Lakers family and Lakernation but often times it’s for glorification or self gratification.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m a loyal guy and Magic the player is why I love hoops, the Lakers even the city of Angels though I see it’s worts and haven’t lived there most my adult life. He gave us 5 les, showtime the junior skyhook and his epic game 6 in the Finals

But since he left he has done some shady most under the guise of that he loves his Lakers family and Lakernation but often times it’s for glorification or self gratification.
    Isn't that like most star players? Bird is more or less the exception but then he went to the Pacers. Jordan, Lebron, Kobe, Isiah, they all did it. Guys like Hakeem and Robinson are just low key guys who don't really go to the press much after they retire.

Just let go, he gave you five, throwing shade now (is there like a falling out behind the scenes or something?).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bird is a terrible father so him too

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers

I knew this was going to happen once they signed Westbrick. Everybody with a pair of eyes knew this won't work except for LeGM

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers

I knew this was going to happen once they signed Westbrick. Everybody with a pair of eyes knew this won't work except for LeGM
    4-6 treys great. But 1-11 field? Vs Indy.
    WTF.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lakers

Nothing ventured, nothing gained. He may yet see the light. Doubtful, yes. Possible, yes. Probable, no.

Howard saw it.
    Artest saw it.

They didn't want to get caught 25 years down the line like Barkley did, on a TnT dais with nothing but the shirt on his back while everyone else surrounding him is rung.

So, you can lead a horse/Westbrook to water, but you cannot make him drink.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There‘s no light to see here. Westbrook plays for statlines and individual accolades. He doesn‘t play to win. He doesn‘t sacrifice for the success of his team. Add that to being incredibly stupid and delusional with a 40 Million dollar salary and fading athleticism and this is what you get.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The took Westbrick instead of Buddy Hield

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They got owned so hard by the Pacers in the 4th quarter caris Lavert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...-james-promise

Don’t worry laker fans, the media is giving ideas to the incompetent front office ideas again. I don’t recall them doing it to other nba teams ever. Even the Knicks get grilled regularly for being a team. Only the lakers, for some reason, gets these improvement ideas from the media whenever they stink.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    https://www.espn.com/nba/insider/sto...-james-promise

Don’t worry laker fans, the media is giving ideas to the incompetent front office ideas again. I don’t recall them doing it to other nba teams ever. Even the Knicks get grilled regularly for being a team. Only the lakers, for some reason, gets these improvement ideas from the media whenever they stink.
    Though I do recall that exact same Media left your Spurs to lick their wounds and settle their misery all to themselves after your was sold in south Florida, son. Same as well when Pop let Leonard, at prime wander away.

+ you was left to your devices by that Media when Pop decided to enter the fray and aftermath when Trump made President, instead of tending business.

You got nary room, amb. Nary.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Though I do recall that exact same Media left your Spurs to lick their wounds and settle their misery all to themselves after your was sold in south Florida, son. Same as well when Pop let Leonard, at prime wander away.

+ you was left to your devices by that Media when Pop decided to enter the fray and aftermath when Trump made President, instead of tending business.

You got nary room, amb. Nary.
    . That’s same Media is praising the greatness of Lebron instead of leaving the spurs alone. These are two different things. They certainly left the lakers alone after the 2004 meltdown, or 2012. But this ain’t about leaving teams alone, it’s about actively helping them out being the GM.

You are just pretending to be dense and divert attention.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Hield would help with spacing but our defense would be just as bad and rebounding even worse Hield is no savior
    As for Amb the litany of transgressions Magic has made in the past few years doesn’t eliminate all the good but I have a right to call him out on his … it doesn’t give him a free pass to undermine the team privately or publicly I won’t post the here to lazy but you can find plenty

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Points per game
    Buddy 15.3ppg
    Russ 18.5ppg
    2pt%
    Buddy 39.5%
    Russ 46.9%

3p%
    Buddy 38.3%
    Russ 30.2%

Assists
    Buddy 2apg
    Russ 7.8apg

Russ >>> Buddy son. -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Points per game
    Buddy 15.3ppg
    Russ 18.5ppg
    2pt%
    Buddy 39.5%
    Russ 46.9%

3p%
    Buddy 38.3%
    Russ 30.2%

Assists
    Buddy 2apg
    Russ 7.8apg

Russ >>> Buddy son. -200 points for tryna mislead these farmers.
    surely you cant seriously think that russ was a better fit as a 3rd piece next to bron/ad than hield?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    surely you cant seriously think that russ was a better fit as a 3rd piece next to bron/ad than hield?
    No, I don't

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

LAvengers still run the NBA. Neal with it

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

LAvengers still run the NBA. Neal with it
    Soooooooooooooooooo good!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a team earns as much as they do when they are a bad team as when they are a good team, what’s the incentive of having a good team?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’ll always remember where I was when the news broke two years prior RIP Bean Gigi and all the rest …

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I’ll always remember where I was when the news broke two years prior RIP Bean Gigi and all the rest …
    Man yesterday was bad for me. I feel even worse for Gigi and her teammates who were on that helo. They were still so young

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If a team earns as much as they do when they are a bad team as when they are a good team, what’s the incentive of having a good team?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The answer actually is league TV deal.

Thread Information