Page 203 of 433 FirstFirst ... 103153193199200201202203204205206207213253303 ... LastLast
Results 5,051 to 5,075 of 10825
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Psaki has been running damage control all day.
    Chucky is a "Good Guy" in Bidens eyes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Chucky is a "Good Guy" in Bidens eyes
    Corn Pop was a bad dude, the great negro of his time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That Psaki has been running damage control all day.
    She is probably the most competent person in his administration. Best press secretary I have seen from either side possibly in my lifetime. She literally has to put out Biden fires on almost a daily basis, never seems to lose her , and doesn't suffer idiot questions.

Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

yikes
    He was enraged because of the vote over in the Senate. So, what did he do? Instead of delaying the presser till Monday he brazened it out and for 2 hours no less and subsequently the bed in broad daylight.
    Im sorry this is happening to you

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm just grateful you're talking to me again, sweetheart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What, you stalking him on facebook?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, that clip was excruciating. I dont hate the guy, I just feel sorry that his dementia is so advanced. His "Dr" wife should have never let him run. The next three years will kill him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously???

Just the impact of MLK in Africa was multiples bigger than anything Floyd did

https://www.nydailynews.com/news/wor...icle-1.3913228

Biden is a disgrace to alzheimers patients all over the globe
    biden didnt say floyd had a bigger impact than mlk. he said floyd's death had a bigger global impact than mlk's death.

floyd's death sparked the single largest protest in US history, and even had protests around the world.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I don’t think they going to let Biden do another press conference anytime in the near future. They had to do so much damage control for several of his comments you had everyone working OT to make corrections and he even had to come out today and read a memo not a good look at all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, that clip was excruciating. I dont hate the guy, I just feel sorry that his dementia is so advanced. His "Dr" wife should have never let him run. The next three years will kill him.
    It may, but he did what he needed to do when he got elected...he got rid of the Orange re . In the end that was all that was needed. I'd rather have a confused old man instead of having an angry old man with a bullhorn annoying us every other second. Neither was going to be good, but one old man that stumbles around confused doing nothing is better than an overly divisive loudmouth who does nothing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dementia is very different from just an old person showing their age tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man I don’t think they going to let Biden do another press conference anytime in the near future. They had to do so much damage control for several of his comments you had everyone working OT to make corrections and he even had to come out today and read a memo not a good look at all
    They probably will. Just look at the countless lies Trump was allowed to tell on national TV and no one stopped him. I don't like it anymore than you do. We are ed either way, but...you know...it's a what's good for the goose scenario.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    who are 'they'?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    dementia is very different from just an old person showing their age tbh
    Yeah it's likely not dementia. I know what that looks like many times over from a personal perspective. They are just upset because Orange man isn't up there making a fool of himself for them in a different way...a way that dupes them into believing he's actually smart.
    Last edited by benefactor; 01-20-2022 at 09:20 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean just watching that 2 minute clip. there were a few instances where he was getting hung up trying to find the right word/phrasing

but he didnt "lose his train of thought" a single time despite benny's tweet. if he lost his train of thought, you'd see him bounce from topic to topic when he starts a new sentence. he didnt do that a single time

losing your train of thought or having dementia is one thing. tripping over words is something entirely different

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i mean just watching that 2 minute clip. there were a few instances where he was getting hung up trying to find the right word/phrasing

but he didnt "lose his train of thought" a single time despite benny's tweet. if he lost his train of thought, you'd see him bounce from topic to topic when he starts a new sentence. he didnt do that a single time

losing your train of thought or having dementia is one thing. tripping over words is something entirely different
    They are just reaching. Grasping at anything they can to try to cope with the fact that some old man who has no business being President beat their savior.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They are just reaching. Grasping at anything they can to try to cope with the fact that some old man who has no business being President beat their savior.
    ...but you said our "savior" had no business being President, bene. Yet he'll be President forever, just like the 44 before him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    biden didnt say floyd had a bigger impact than mlk. he said floyd's death had a bigger global impact than mlk's death.

floyd's death sparked the single largest protest in US history, and even had protests around the world.
    Which is bull

We just dont know

Ppl didnt have ter or face to cry like es back on MLK days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everything is exagerated these days

Plus lets see some video of mlk getting shot and bleeding to death while crying "momma I cant brearhe"

You cant compare tbqh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's speech issues are not a real problem.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's speech issues are not a real problem.
    So he is just suppose to give Putin a blow job since he can not talk to him ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Civil rights when Floyd died were a bit more advanced than civil rights when MLK died. The acute response in numbers to Floyd's death doesn't compare to the global response on human rights for minorities since MLK died, and certainly not in the US.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So he is just suppose to give Putin a blow job since he can not talk to him ?
    Biden doesn't speak Russian. They use a translator. That girl on the right of Putin is his translator. Although Putin speaks english ok, he still uses a translator. I think she wouldn't mimic Biden's pauses.

Non-issue.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do any of these old white guys understand that words actually matter.

https://www.bbc.com/news/world-europe-60072502

Hes not just blathering like Trump but this is not helpful.

Ukraine's President Volodymyr Zelensky has hit back at comments made by his US counterpart Joe Biden about a "minor incursion" by Russia into his country.

Thread Information