Page 3 of 24 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    San Diego Chargers
    Post Count
    Didn't the ans get the #1 seed some random year with Kerry Collins then went one and done?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Trashyhill

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    At least the NFL has re-seeding. That's the whole problem with the NBA. The only problem here is Tennessee got the #1 seed.
    Tennessee was clearly not the best or second best team in the AFC. I think the same could be said about the NFC. They just got fluky luck on tiebreakers.

You can blame that on the NFL for screwing the pooch by scheduling too many premier games too early in the season. For example, KC just weren't themselves until the midway point in the season in November.
    Last edited by Millennial_Messiah; 01-22-2022 at 06:40 PM.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Awful judgement by the refs, who most likely have gambled on Tennessee to cover the spread. #InsideJob # TheNFL

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Dirty cheating... rigged....

Post Count
    At least the NFL has re-seeding. That's the whole problem with the NBA. The only problem here is Tennessee got the #1 seed.
    exactly. the problem wasn't the seeding. the "problem" was KC and BUF didn't get the top 2 seeds, which they can only blame themselves for

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Cincinnati is clearly the better team and it isn't close, the game is just being kept close by the refs and the Bengals atrocious offensive line.

Post Count
    Didn't the ans get the #1 seed some random year with Kerry Collins then went one and done?
    yeah in 08. that was actually a really good team, except for KFC

Post Count
    That was one of the most wrong calls I have ever seen in an NFL game regarding the Burrow interception. Just when I think I might want to watch football again they can't even make the call on a ball that touches the ground as it's caught.

Post Count
    Cincinnati is clearly the better team and it isn't close, the game is just being kept close by the refs and the Bengals atrocious offensive line.
    I'd say it's clear the ans are a more complete team with a crappy QB, while the Bengals are a decent team at best with an excellent QB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    exactly. the problem wasn't the seeding. the "problem" was KC and BUF didn't get the top 2 seeds, which they can only blame themselves for
    The problem was the NFL scheduling too many marquee games (DAL-TB, TB-LA, BUF-KC, KC-TEN, BUF-TEN to name a few) way too early in the season. The later half of the season is supposed to be the better half, but this year there were a ton of weeks later in the season that were just .....boring.

Post Count
    That was one of the most wrong calls I have ever seen in an NFL game regarding the Burrow interception. Just when I think I might want to watch football again they can't even make the call on a ball that touches the ground as it's caught.
    no conclusive evidence of when it touched the ground in relation to his securing possession

I agree that it seemed like the ground helped him make the catch, but the camera always finally showed the ball touching the ground after he already had possession, so there isn't clear evidence to overturn it.

Post Count
    The problem was the NFL scheduling too many marquee games (DAL-TB, TB-LA, BUF-KC, KC-TEN, BUF-TEN to name a few) way too early in the season. The later half of the season is supposed to be the better half, but this year there were a ton of weeks later in the season that were just .....boring.
    that happens basically every single season, literally what the heck are you talking about?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'd say it's clear the ans are a more complete team with a crappy QB, while the Bengals are a decent team at best with an excellent QB
    Cincinnati has the statistically 3rd worst offensive line in the NFL. Teams like Tampa and GB, yeah they have great QBs but they also have great OLs. You can argue Mahomes and especially Burrow are actually better than Brady and Rodgers because of their lack of an even decent offensive line. KC's has gotten better this year but Cincinnati's is downright awful.

Alabama's offensive line is probably better than the Bengals'

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    that happens basically every single season, literally what the heck are you talking about?
    Majority of years the better matchups are saved until week 9 and later.

Post Count
    Tennessee was clearly not the best or second best team in the AFC. I think the same could be said about the NFC. They just got fluky luck on tiebreakers.

You can blame that on the NFL for screwing the pooch by scheduling too many premier games too early in the season. For example, KC just weren't themselves until the midway point in the season in November.
    fluky luck on tiebreakers?? again what are you talking about? the only tiebreaker was against KC. they beat them solidly. it's not their fault that KC wasn't playing well early. even though I think KC is better, they can only blame themselves for not having focus early in the season and losing that #1 seed. ans earned their spot by playing hard and focused all year.

Post Count
    Majority of years the better matchups are saved until week 9 and later.
    literally not just making stuff up again

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    fluky luck on tiebreakers?? again what are you talking about? the only tiebreaker was against KC. they beat them solidly. it's not their fault that KC wasn't playing well early. even though I think KC is better, they can only blame themselves for not having focus early in the season and losing that #1 seed. ans earned their spot by playing hard and focused all year.
    except for their random ups like losing to the jets and at home to a quarterback-less houston texans trash squad

Post Count
    Cincinnati has the statistically 3rd worst offensive line in the NFL. Teams like Tampa and GB, yeah they have great QBs but they also have great OLs. You can argue Mahomes and especially Burrow are actually better than Brady and Rodgers because of their lack of an even decent offensive line. KC's has gotten better this year but Cincinnati's is downright awful.

Alabama's offensive line is probably better than the Bengals'
    well an offensive line is one of the most important aspects of the team, right? so if their line sucks, sounds like a major team weakness. not sure what your point is, sounds like your saying "the Bengals are a better team, but if they lose, it's because they aren't"

Post Count
    except for their random ups like losing to the jets and at home to a quarterback-less houston texans trash squad
    yet they still had the #1 record in the AFC and owned a head to head tiebreaker to KC, so your point is completely moot

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    99.5% chance fat kicker blows this

My Team
    Chicago Bears
    Post Count
    Tanny

Post Count
    tannehill is so bad

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    well an offensive line is one of the most important aspects of the team, right? so if their line sucks, sounds like a major team weakness. not sure what your point is, sounds like your saying "the Bengals are a better team, but if they lose, it's because they aren't"
    Tannehill with now 3 INTs including a terrible one when the team was driving to potentially win the game with a FG. QB is the most important position by a country mile. OL is important for sure, but a team can never win a Super Bowl with a bum like Trannyhill tbh.

Post Count
    Tannehill with now 3 INTs including a terrible one when the team was driving to potentially win the game with a FG. QB is the most important position by a country mile. OL is important for sure, but a team can never win a Super Bowl with a bum like Trannyhill tbh.
    you have serious comprehension issues

Thread Information