Page 208 of 435 FirstFirst ... 108158198204205206207208209210211212218258308 ... LastLast
Results 5,176 to 5,200 of 10857
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Kathryn Watson
    @kathrynw5

My colleagues and I spent all this money on journalism school

so we can debate whether "son of a " is one word or four

4:42 PM · Jan 24, 2022·

sonova

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Kathryn Watson
    @kathrynw5

My colleagues and I spent all this money on journalism school

so we can debate whether "son of a " is one word or four

4:42 PM · Jan 24, 2022·

sonova

bouts

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Biden, the WH, Congressional Dems all denying that Biden accurately called Doochey a moron. Never happened.
    Then why did Biden call the Deuce to apologize? Sure, he still hasn't apologized, but he did call the man to apologize.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then why did Biden call the Deuce to apologize? Sure, he still hasn't apologized, but he did call the man to apologize.
    Drumpf would still be in his cuck bunker, fuming about what happened, don't you forget, dale, in his cuck bunker, still fuming and hiding plus looking for revenge, but not Joe! Joe is an ole school fighter and gentleman, even Doocy acknowledged this.

"He said 'It's nothing personal, pal.' And I told him that I appreciate him reaching out," Doocy replied, adding, "Hey Sean, the world is on the brink of, like, World War III right now with all of this stuff going on. I appreciate that the president took a couple of minutes out this evening while he was still at this desk to give me a call and clear the air."

"I don't need anybody to apologize to me. He can call me whatever he wants as long as it gets him talking!" Doocy added. "I think that's enough. That's enough. So we can move on. We can now move forward. There will be years- three to seven years of opportunities to ask him about different stuff."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Drumpf would still be in his cuck bunker, fuming about what happened, don't you forget, dale, in his cuck bunker, still fuming and hiding plus looking for revenge, but not Joe! Joe is an ole school fighter and gentleman, even Doocy acknowledged this.

"He said 'It's nothing personal, pal.' And I told him that I appreciate him reaching out," Doocy replied, adding, "Hey Sean, the world is on the brink of, like, World War III right now with all of this stuff going on. I appreciate that the president took a couple of minutes out this evening while he was still at this desk to give me a call and clear the air."

"I don't need anybody to apologize to me. He can call me whatever he wants as long as it gets him talking!" Doocy added. "I think that's enough. That's enough. So we can move on. We can now move forward. There will be years- three to seven years of opportunities to ask him about different stuff."
    Then don't state he contacted the guy to apologize. He didn't apologize. What, because Poot is giving him a hard row to hoe Biden gets to show his ass whenever he gets a mind to?

He the bed, Effy, and is too stove up to stipulate to it. Why? Simple...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

..."GD it all I ed up, but I'll be damned if I'm going to apologize to the damn guy. He works for FOX, so, that's reason number 1. The most important reason though is because that in' Trump never apologized. That's it, now get him on the phone, Jen, watch how I do this, you ugl...I mean Ms. Sockie."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Then don't state he contacted the guy to apologize. He didn't apologize. What, because Poot is giving him a hard row to hoe Biden gets to show his ass whenever he gets a mind to?

He the bed, Effy, and is too stove up to stipulate to it. Why? Simple...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

..."GD it all I ed up, but I'll be damned if I'm going to apologize to the damn guy. He works for FOX, so, that's reason number 1. The most important reason though is because that in' Trump never apologized. That's it, now get him on the phone, Jen, watch how I do this, you ugl...I mean Ms. Sockie."
    Get your reading glasses out dale, the ones by the bedside night stand.

Doocy does not want an apology, underlined and bolded it for you.

When did you turn into a snowflake Alan from AZ? Asking for an apology, really, a real man asking for an apology?

But President Biden called him, took time from a busy day for a man to man conversation.

And here you are, pants down, in closet, with plenty of lubricants, with no where to go with that narrative, just like when Katie-girls locked the closet, and went to another room with her love interest. Damn shameful, but there you are again, left all dressed up and nowhere to go, might as well watch reruns of MacGayver, right, that was an action show!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Get your reading glasses out dale, the ones by the bedside night stand.

Doocy does not want an apology, underlined and bolded it for you.

When did you turn into a snowflake Alan from AZ? Asking for an apology, really, a real man asking for an apology?

But President Biden called him, took time from a busy day for a man to man conversation.

And here you are, pants down, in closet, with plenty of lubricants, with no where to go with that narrative, just like when Katie-girls locked the closet, and went to another room with her love interest. Damn shameful, but there you are again, left all dressed up and nowhere to go, might as well watch reruns of MacGayver, right, that was an action show!
    It's not up to Doocey. Biden is the one who called him a SOB, then further insulted him with: "It's nothing personal, pal."

I expected nothing more though from Biden. He's been pissed off ever since this...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

He figured if he could get in there that would quell the virulence consuming his soul. Obviously he was mistaken.

CNN is the other here aside from Biden...they're the ones who keep stating that: "President Biden called the FOX reporter to apologize."

tee, hee.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's not up to Doocey. Biden is the one who called him a SOB, then further insulted him with: "It's nothing personal, pal."

I expected nothing more though from Biden. He's been pissed off ever since this...

Trump President.
    Not Clinton.

He figured if he could get in there that would quell the virulence consuming his soul. Obviously he was mistaken.

CNN is the other here aside from Biden...they're the ones who keep stating that: "President Biden called the FOX reporter to apologize."

tee, hee.
    Shameful, shameful that you have become a snowflake, begging for an apology.

You were better than this but not anymore.

Just a lilly colored snowflake asking for apologies left and right, up and down, and sideways.

President Biden called Doocy as fight is between them not snowflakes, man-up and put on your big girl pants on dale, no need continue crying about that.

But if you continue crying, I will not accept your snowflake tears as real men have discussions nor are they emotional like a cuck in a locked closet without his glasses and a bottle of alcohol based hand sanitizer instead of a lubricant.

There, I said it so live with it!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden announces Right to Repair, a "win" but probably BigCorp bribed all kinds of loopholes.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Shameful, shameful that you have become a snowflake, begging for an apology.

You were better than this but not anymore.

Just a lilly colored snowflake asking for apologies left and right, up and down, and sideways.

President Biden called Doocy as fight is between them not snowflakes, man-up and put on your big girl pants on dale, no need continue crying about that.

But if you continue crying, I will not accept your snowflake tears as real men have discussions nor are they emotional like a cuck in a locked closet without his glasses and a bottle of alcohol based hand sanitizer instead of a lubricant.

There, I said it so live with it!
    You're tryin' too hard again, Effy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're tryin' too hard again, Effy.
    Apologies not accepted.

Crawl mf’r, crawl!

tee hee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Apologies not accepted.

Crawl mf’r, crawl!

tee hee
    + quit using my , gd it! That's my . I work hard on my .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are an absolute joke of a fan and judging by your response, a joke in real life as well.
    CRAWL, MOTHER ER, CRAWL!
    Sit on that one..
    + quit using my , gd it! That's my . I work hard on my .
    Claiming other's as your own? Really dale, that is how low you have gone?

Trying to patent rayray's ?

It is all there for everyone to see! Back to your cuck closet mf'r and crawl, mf'r, crawl!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wasn't he 33% 6 days ago?

That erosion has come primarily from political independents, generally regarded as the swing votes in any election. More than six in ten independents approved of how Biden was handling the job in January 2021. Now that number stands at a paltry 33%.

https://www.cnn.com/2022/01/19/polit...low/index.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wasn't he 33% 6 days ago?

Nobody ing knows

Old Joe been sucking around 30% for months

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ol' SON OF A Biden ain't dead yet? Bummer!!! I can't wait to have that cook out already and plan a trip to piss on Biden's grave.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That ol' SON OF A Biden ain't dead yet? Bummer!!! I can't wait to have that cook out already and plan a trip to piss on Biden's grave.
    He ain't dead yet, Jim

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sleepy joe bout to install a black woman to the SCOTUS

hope he picks a young one

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He ain't dead yet, Jim
    I can't wait until he is!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    back to Frontier days

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If youre struggling go punch someone and get drunk till monday morning

Chucky

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If youre struggling go punch someone and get drunk till monday morning

Chucky

Psaki 10/10 on triggering republicans, tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden blocks 2 mining deals, preserving the Boundary Waters area
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 01-27-2022 at 11:04 AM.

Thread Information