Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Favorite Faded Fantasy The Gemini Method's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    Yeah. We made a trip to Stockholm a couple of months ago. Was my first time there and her first time back since moving here. Would recommend.

second one was stronger here as well. we were at a restaurant and they actually evacuated us and let us back in about 5 minutes later. Luckily we hadn’t gotten our food yet so it didn’t get cold
    Yeah, the Scandanavian countries are on my to visit list. I dated a Norwegian girl in college for a little bit and that was fun. She made some interesting dishes. But yeah Sweden for sure.

I had drank a couple IPAs at a new brewery and I was walking around the Anaheim Packing District when that shook and I thought I was more buzzed than initially first thought. Then I realized it was an earthquake.

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Yeah, the Scandanavian countries are on my to visit list. I dated a Norwegian girl in college for a little bit and that was fun. She made some interesting dishes. But yeah Sweden for sure.

I had drank a couple IPAs at a new brewery and I was walking around the Anaheim Packing District when that shook and I thought I was more buzzed than initially first thought. Then I realized it was an earthquake.
    How was the sex? I heard from a past source that they're angelic beautiful but deadfish in bed.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    How was the sex? I heard from a past source that they're angelic beautiful but deadfish in bed.
    Her personally? She wasn't bad in that avenue. I think I heard that when I was with her, but she wasn't the worst I have had. She was down. Perhaps she was an exception, but I do remember that she was super controlling. I had a homegirl who was Peruvian and she thought I was keeping her on the side when the Peruvian girl was in fact a lipstick.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    Lmao at the thought of anyone willing to set you up with their family.
    It’d be like letting Avante babysit.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    It was pretty scarey actually, it was the not knowing just how bad it was going to get. I was laying on a bed watching TV as the house shook, lasted a good 15 seconds.

I have a small wooden cross that stands on it's own, it fell. That was it which was a surprise.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Her personally? She wasn't bad in that avenue. I think I heard that when I was with her, but she wasn't the worst I have had. She was down. Perhaps she was an exception, but I do remember that she was super controlling. I had a homegirl who was Peruvian and she thought I was keeping her on the side when the Peruvian girl was in fact a lipstick.
    nice. I heard Eastern Bloc euro women are the best though for marriage quality. Womanly, educated, not super religious if at all, great at cooking, wifely and motherly. And still smart enough to get a job but if you want her to be a stay at home housewife she'll submit to that too.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    It was pretty scarey actually, it was the not knowing just how bad it was going to get. I was laying on a bed watching TV as the house shook, lasted a good 15 seconds.

I have a small wooden cross that stands on it's own, it fell. That was it which was a surprise.
    did anything break in the house?

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics
    did anything break in the house?
    Other than that wooden cross falling, nothing.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Other than that wooden cross falling, nothing.
    I always wondered one thing about California. How big of an earthquake, does it take, roughly for say, the dishes to start falling out of the cabinets and breaking, china falling loose from the cupboard and breaking, stuff falling off the ledge of the stair mantle or fireplace mantle?

I'm a huge materialistic guy and I value my belongings more than almost anyone else does, so I'd never want to move to a place where my precious things would be in serious jeopardy.

Perhaps spurraider21 can answer my question as well

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I always wondered one thing about California. How big of an earthquake, does it take, roughly for say, the dishes to start falling out of the cabinets and breaking, china falling loose from the cupboard and breaking, stuff falling off the ledge of the stair mantle or fireplace mantle?

I'm a huge materialistic guy and I value my belongings more than almost anyone else does, so I'd never want to move to a place where my precious things would be in serious jeopardy.

i'll defer to the spurstalk resident expert on plate tectonics, SpursforSix

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Boston Celtics

Nobody afraid of earthquakes/the damage belongs in Cali, there is a very serious potential for a massive earthquake, one that does major damage state wide.

Name
    Andrew
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    North Texas Mean Green
    Nobody afraid of earthquakes/the damage belongs in Cali, there is a very serious potential for a massive earthquake, one that does major damage state wide.
    I guess when I retire in 10 years or so I'd like to live in a house with a couple levels deep of basement in a snow state for cheap and then spend a month or so out of the winter vacationing in Cali/west coast but not living there and putting my stuff there. Thanks.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i'll defer to the spurstalk resident expert on plate tectonics, SpursforSix
    Plate tectonics is too complex for me to explain it in a way that MM would understand.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    USC Trojans
    nice. I heard Eastern Bloc euro women are the best though for marriage quality. Womanly, educated, not super religious if at all, great at cooking, wifely and motherly. And still smart enough to get a job but if you want her to be a stay at home housewife she'll submit to that too.
    Haven't really dated any Eastern European ladies. I did have this really striking Czech girl in one of my grad school classes. She was super cool, but at the time she was dating someone. Maybe with the occasional stripper, I don't come in contact with them in the LBC area of So.Cal. Perhaps if I spent more time in North Hollyood/Glendale area it would be different. I did have a girl I used to meet up at raves with who was Russian. She was cool, but that was when I was 19-20...She was more "Americanized" though.

Thread Information