5:00PM CST -- PC Gaming Show
    8:00PM CST -- Sony Press Conference

Tuesday June 12th:
    11:00AM CST -- Nintendo Stream

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the Bethesda and Sony streams. Fallout 76 will probably be a 2018 release based on Bethesda's history at E3, too bad that ensures we won't see an Elder Scrolls VI this year. Hopefully FO76 isn't just base building and online crap. I could give a about Rage. With Sony I'm hoping the yearly Bloodborne II rumor actually comes true. Definitely excited to see some TLOU II gameplay, and hopefully we'll see some for Ghost of Tsushima too. I don't care about Spiderman as much as I like Insomniac. I'm interested to see what Bluepoint might have in store after seeing their epic remake of Shadow of the Colossus. And damn I'm interested to see what the Death Stranding is.

EA and Ubisoft can off. I don't give two s about Anthem or Battlefield and every crap Ubisoft game looks amazing at E3 so I'll never trust their conferences. Square Enix should be worth checking out for Kingdom Hearts 3. Hopefully we get a 2018 release date for it. I doubt we'll see much from the Final Fantasy VII remake though considering the turmoil its development is in. Damn I wonder if we might see a teaser for something in the Nier series though, since Square Enix has said they're willing to put more money into it after how well NieR Automata sold. I'm really happy to see Yoko Taro having such commercial success finally.

With the PC Gaming Show I hope we get some good gameplay video from the upcoming Metro. That will always be a PC only series for me. Same with Fallout, I could never play that game with a controller.

The only thing I care about with the Nintendo stream is Shin Megami Tensei V. That game only started full production a few months ago though so I doubt we see anything but cutscenes for it, but that's the game I'm most interested in at this year's E3. Whenever that comes out I'm buying a Switch so I can get it day 1. On second thought I guess I'm also a little interested in Metroid Prime 4, but nowhere near as much as SMT V.
    Last edited by baseline bum; 06-08-2018 at 11:53 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were talking about this on the other thread but here's an article about the CEO of Ubisoft saying the next gen consoles might be the last.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/...ll-be-the-last

"I think we will see another generation, but there is a good chance that step-by-step we will see less and less hardware,” Guillemot told Variety. "With time, I think streaming will become more accessible to many players and make it not necessary to have big hardware at home.
    "There will be one more console generation and then after that, we will be streaming, all of us."
    Not sure I agree with streaming exclusively though. That would suck. I would like one consoles that can be tweak.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ BTW, that post is in the spirit of E3 so I'm not going off on a rant. lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We were talking about this on the other thread but here's an article about the CEO of Ubisoft saying the next gen consoles might be the last.

http://www.ign.com/articles/2018/06/...ll-be-the-last

Not sure I agree with streaming exclusively though. That would suck. I would like one consoles that can be tweak.
    He could be right. That'll be the day I stop playing new games. I stopped renting games once I turned 18 and I'm not going back to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't wait for the Bethesda and Sony streams. Fallout 76 will probably be a 2018 release based on Bethesda's history at E3, too bad that ensures we won't see an Elder Scrolls VI this year. Hopefully FO76 isn't just base building and online crap. I could give a about Rage. With Sony I'm hoping the yearly Bloodborne II rumor actually comes true. Definitely excited to see some TLOU II gameplay, and hopefully we'll see some for Ghost of Tsushima too. I don't care about Spiderman as much as I like Insomniac. I'm interested to see what Bluepoint might have in store after seeing their epic remake of Shadow of the Colossus. And damn I'm interested to see what the Death Stranding is.

EA and Ubisoft can off. I don't give two s about Anthem or Battlefield and every crap Ubisoft game looks amazing at E3 so I'll never trust their conferences. Square Enix should be worth checking out for Kingdom Hearts 3. Hopefully we get a 2018 release date for it. I doubt we'll see much from the Final Fantasy VII remake though considering the turmoil its development is in. Damn I wonder if we might see a teaser for something in the Nier series though, since Square Enix has said they're willing to put more money into it after how well NieR Automata sold. I'm really happy to see Yoko Taro having such commercial success finally.

With the PC Gaming Show I hope we get some good gameplay video from the upcoming Metro. That will always be a PC only series for me. Same with Fallout, I could never play that game with a controller.

The only thing I care about with the Nintendo stream is Shin Megami Tensei V. That game only started full production a few months ago though so I doubt we see anything but cutscenes for it, but that's the game I'm most interested in at this year's E3. Whenever that comes out I'm buying a Switch so I can get it day 1. On second thought I guess I'm also a little interested in Metroid Prime 4, but nowhere near as much as SMT V.
    I'm actually interested in the new AC game's segment after enjoying Origins so much.. but now they're back on the yearly release schedule vs having 3 years to prepare Origins so who knows how this will turn out..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm intrested in Konamis supposodly new game and Compilation.

Please make it suikoden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I forgot about Project Octopath Traveler. I bet we see a lot of that at E3 since it releases next month. That one might convince me to buy a Switch this year, especially if the Switch gets a price cut and/or awesome game bundle. I'd also love to see another game in the Bravely series on Switch. The two 3DS games are awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm intrested in Konamis supposodly new game and Compilation.

Please make it suikoden
    Why would you want Konami to ruin Suikoden the way they did Metal Gear Solid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm actually interested in the new AC game's segment after enjoying Origins so much.. but now they're back on the yearly release schedule vs having 3 years to prepare Origins so who knows how this will turn out..
    This one is taking place in Greece, so you know you'll get lots of in it. Hopefully no pedo though.

Game could be good. Look how incredible AC Brotherhood was releasing one year after the equally awesome AC II.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would you want Konami to ruin Suikoden the way they did Metal Gear Solid?

I wouldn't piss on Konami if they had a baby and it was on fire.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I wouldn't piss on Konami if they had a baby and it was on fire.
    I know someone who would

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This one is taking place in Greece, so you know you'll get lots of in it. Hopefully no pedo though.

Game could be good. Look how incredible AC Brotherhood was releasing one year after the equally awesome AC II.
    They'll probably have you assassinate a pedo tbh

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the meantime...

And for my BB

Good news/bad news type deal there. Release date announce but it's a long ways off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ghost of Tsushima please

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flying in Monday morning, tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In the meantime...

And for my BB

Good news/bad news type deal there. Release date announce but it's a long ways off.
    Days Gone was reported to be a spring release a couple of months ago. Sucks because the game is supposed to be nearly done, but Sony wants it in the spring when they release their exclusives so it's not competing with RDR2, Spiderman, KH3, and so on. I never could get into the Hitman games at all so Hitman 2 is a pass for me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Flying in Monday morning, tbh
    You got that PS4 remaster of Rapelay to show off? You gonna have time to play any of the games on the floor? And are the demos still under NDA even if they're on the floor there? I'd like to hear more about Fallout 76 if you get a chance to play it and can legally talk about it.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    they better ing announce Halo 6 tomorrow god dammit. and the campaign better not be this time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Unravel Two looks pretty cool. I enjoyed the first one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You got that PS4 remaster of Rapelay to show off? You gonna have time to play any of the games on the floor? And are the demos still under NDA even if they're on the floor there? I'd like to hear more about Fallout 76 if you get a chance to play it and can legally talk about it.
    @ Rapelay remaster

I can’t talk about anything show related, tbh. I dunno if I’ll be able to play much, we’ll see how the show goes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed Unravel too. Didn’t know They were making a sequel

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I enjoyed Unravel too. Didn’t know They were making a sequel
    It's out today too.

My Team