Page 16 of 23 FirstFirst ... 6121314151617181920 ... LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that’s where I think you’re dreaming. There’s no scenario where she’d come in after Super Tuesday. If there were a brokered convention where Hillary won after not even being in the race prior to Super Tuesday it’d be the biggest political cluster in modern American history and the Democratic Party would kill itself with infighting. There’s not a chance she views that as a real opportunity.
    That's cute. You think the Dems are that tethered to some sort of a moral code.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where did he mention a "moral code"?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Definitely not, I think they’re teathered to maintaining a more modest level of corruption that flies under the radar. A brokered convention awarded to Hillary would be a much more flagrant and overt act of corruption that potentially leads to the complete downfall of the DNC.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Disgusting.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Definitely not, I think they’re teathered to maintaining a more modest level of corruption that flies under the radar. A brokered convention awarded to Hillary would be a much more flagrant and overt act of corruption that potentially leads to the complete downfall of the DNC.
    They don't have to sell sh** to anyone other than influencers with political capital. The narrative that none of the other losers are up to par would be an easy sell.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the state of the Dems. Come to terms.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Her endgame is to run if and when she thinks she has a considerable chance. There is no guarantee that such a chance will come to fruition.

Desperately needing a pigeonhole like Chump isn't going to get you the W you want.
    And clearly, the longer you wait into the voting process, the better.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And clearly, the longer you wait into the voting process, the better.
    In this case, yes. At the moment, Bernie would throttle her. You gonna keep lashing out now that you've been told, tranny?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah that’s where I think you’re dreaming. There’s no scenario where she’d come in after Super Tuesday. If there were a brokered convention where Hillary won after not even being in the race prior to Super Tuesday it’d be the biggest political cluster in modern American history and the Democratic Party would kill itself with infighting. There’s not a chance she views that as a real opportunity.
    Either way, the convention will be a cluster . I dont think Bernie nor candidate B will get the necessary delegates to pass the threshold needed. This is where Bernie might get screwed over.

As much as I dont like the GOP their side makes more sense. It should be winner take all. It is ridiculous that for the past two primaries, the top two basically go home with the same amount of delegates. How are you supposed to distinguish yourself? You're not gonna win by 60% every time so yeah this second and third place also get a participation trophy is a bit ridiculous to me.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As much as I dont like the GOP their side makes more sense. It should be winner take all. It is ridiculous that for the past two primaries, the top two basically go home with the same amount of delegates. How are you supposed to distinguish yourself? You're not gonna win by 60% every time so yeah this second and third place also get a participation trophy is a bit ridiculous to me.
    It's that way for a reason. Narrow it and then let the media take it's marching orders from DNC brass / corporate overlords. It would make less sense for the GOP to cheat that way; they have other ways.

Also, at you overcompensating for your closet Republicanism on that lead-up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Either way, the convention will be a cluster . I dont think Bernie nor candidate B will get the necessary delegates to pass the threshold needed. This is where Bernie might get screwed over.

If Bernie heads into the convention with the delegate lead and gets ed by super delegates or a brokered process so someone like Pete Buttplug and his really creepy smile win you can hand Trump 4 more years. The Bernie Bros will revolt in a much bigger way than they did in 2016.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

It's that way for a reason. Narrow it and then let the media take it's marching orders from DNC brass / corporate overlords. It would make less sense for the GOP to cheat that way; they have other ways.

Also, at you overcompensating for your closet Republicanism on that lead-up.
    Recky & Spurts with the respective goods of a Saturday evening comin' down.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If Bernie heads into the convention with the delegate lead and gets ed by super delegates or a brokered process so someone like Pete Buttplug and his really creepy smile win you can hand Trump 4 more years. The Bernie Bros will revolt in a much bigger way than they did in 2016.
    Hence why the urgency to eliminate Bernie sooner rather than later.

Ironically though, Dems are collapsing under the weight of what's always sustained them: the voter under 45.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol, let me guess, that 'news' came from a conservative outlet...
    Drudge

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maher has a strange shtick. He tells liberals they're too crazy in one segment, the next he's saying it doesn't matter because Trump is a dictator who will cancel the election results (and not joking).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

lol can't wait for the outrage when Trump retweets it

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maher has a strange shtick. He tells liberals they're too crazy in one segment, the next he's saying it doesn't matter because Trump is a dictator who will cancel the election results (and not joking).
    Maher is a moron. I'll still never forget one of his segments about how you can be a high functioning meth user like it was just weed or coke.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maher is a got.

He likes to play to both sides of the same isle. He invites moderate dems and he placates them. Then he invites super proggresives and pretend he likes Bernie.

that guy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maher is a got.

He likes to play to both sides of the same isle. He invites moderate dems and he placates them. Then he invites super proggresives and pretend he likes Bernie.

that guy.
    Let it out, tranny; what did the big bad meanie say that you didn't like?

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Since the 2016 election he’s gone balls deep for the establishment & moderate Dems. He used to be a fervent supporter of Medicare for all and now he hates it, and he’s got this really gay shtick about how Democrats shouldn’t criticize each other

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let it out, tranny; what did the big bad meanie say that you didn't like?
    At least 3 posters provided the answers why, derp. Keep up cuck lover.

Thread Information