Page 408 of 745 FirstFirst ... 308358398404405406407408409410411412418458508 ... LastLast
Results 10,176 to 10,200 of 18607
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The CBA is king here. If there's a provision, then that obviously takes precedent. Anyone thinking Adam Silver can wave a magic wand is out of their minds.
    Lol you dont understand how it works. He can do whatever he wants, greivances and arbitration can happen, and then judgments can be made. Possibly an example of why unions are deemed worthless, as they just protected a liar who chose not to honor a contract, yet got paid for services rendered.
    Actually comical nba has no control

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Furthermore, anyone arguing that he can't sit out is ignoring the fact that Kawhi an find a doctor to say that he NEEDS to sit out. You know, like he ing did this season.

Ya'll just watched him sit out a ing season and are acting like he can't do it again.

My Team
    Charlotte Bobcats
    Post Count
    No. Most players agree you play out your contract and earn your right to be a free agent. And public opinion would crucify Kawhi for sitting out a year and thinking he should be paid millions to do so. Spurs will win that war, especially bc they are already more media savvy than Kawhi’s group.
    nah this happens all the time in college ball, player wants to transfer and white coach says you can't transfer to so and so school, and media storm ensues

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bosh e too?

We got Lance Stephenson:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And honestly, none of it matters, because the Spurs are going to move on from this long before it comes to sitting out the season. You're out of your damn mind if you think the Spurs are bringing him into training camp after all this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you, Kareem.

This would be cool but all he needs is the medical opinion of one unethical POS to weasel his way out of this.

Board Man Comes Home Clipper Nation's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    IDGAF what SAS said. I'm responding to people in this thread, not SAS. Why the is SAS an authority? You're the moron, again.
    Nobody said Stephen A. was an authority, people were just reacting to what he was saying about Kawhi.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Are you not reading my posts? I said he could retire. This is why I don't normally respond to you. Not only are you mostly just trolling, you're also a ing moron.
    MannyIsGod you breathe flames when you are pissed off ...I like it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Poop would become the most hated man in NBA if he tried to force Kiwi to stay in SA at this point now that Lebron has LA media backing him, tbh. all the anti-Trump rants in the world won't save him from racial/paternalism insinuations from twitter activist
    Hated by who? Leonard signed a contract willfully. He's expected to fulfill it through its entirety, unless his employer choses otherwise. The only ones hating PATFO would be laker like yourself.

My Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Post Count
    So Lakers are just filling the roster out with one year contracts now?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Furthermore, anyone arguing that he can't sit out is ignoring the fact that Kawhi an find a doctor to say that he NEEDS to sit out. You know, like he ing did this season.

Ya'll just watched him sit out a ing season and are acting like he can't do it again.
    Lol ok

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lance signing at least gives me some hope that everything is not lost

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MannyIsGod you breathe flames when you are pissed off ...I like it.
    Manny is one of the original SpursTalkers. I wish more of them would come back and post.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you, Kareem.

This would be cool but all he needs is the medical opinion of one unethical POS to send the case to litigation where a impartial doctor hired by the court would review the case to help judgement be made.
    FIFY

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs have yet to be offered an All-Star back for MVP finalist.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL those really believing Kawhi could/would sit out again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I'm not sure what repercussions there would be as far as breach of contract. But his value on the open market would plummet if he sits out another year. He'd have to settle for whatever contract the Lakers gave him, because there'd be no other teams throwing big money at him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard reports to training camp, and you have him alone. He comes around and signs a super max the day before the regular season starts.
    Pop will hav'em alone in 3 wks @ Team USA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is the are these comments not tampering about KL from Jabbar. Jesus. Jabbar is nothing but a mouthpiece for that pile of crap "organization"

The deadline story is BS. LAL setting a tomorrow deadline? Right! Go get cancer cousins by tomorrow, HIV Man (the newest Marvel SJW Superhero).
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 07-01-2018 at 09:55 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Lakers are just filling the roster out with one year contracts now?
    Yeah. They are probably setting themselves up for next season.

Free Throw Coach Aggie Hoopsfan's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you, Kareem.

This would be cool but all he needs is the medical opinion of one unethical POS to weasel his way out of this.
    I read that in that case the league would have their own medical review of the player. Given the earlier report about Kawhi's group going to right docs to find someone to say he was hurt, good luck with that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what repercussions there would be as far as breach of contract. But his value on the open market would plummet if he sits out another year. He'd have to settle for whatever contract the Lakers gave him, because there'd be no other teams throwing big money at him.
    Yeah because Lenoard has been making sound financial decisions this entire time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Durant to LA next season definitely seems like it's in play tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The ed up part about it is, that the media is complicit in all of this because they want him in LA.

A normal reaction by the media to what SAS just said would be disbelief and shock, because all along the media has believed and reported that 17-18 was all about an injury and the mismanagement of it. This threat confirms that it wasn't and that he already sat out one year to get what he wants. Instead of questioning that though, everyone is just casually wondering how the Spurs are going to react to the threat.

I'm seriously starting to question this bull league and whether I should just quit watching it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The ed up part about it is, that the media is complicit in all of this because they want him in LA.

A normal reaction by the media to what SAS just said would be disbelief and shock, because all along the media has believed and reported that 17-18 was all about an injury and the mismanagement of it. This threat confirms that it wasn't and that he already sat out one year to get what he wants. Instead of questioning that though, everyone is just casually wondering how the Spurs are going to react to the threat.

I'm seriously starting to question this bull league and whether I should just quit watching it.

If RC caves, there'd be no reason to watch or support the Spurs tbh

Thread Information