Page 35 of 64 FirstFirst ... 2531323334353637383945 ... LastLast
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    God ing dammit I'm always busy when the drops happen fudk man. Guess I gotta get up at 6am and try to snag one from target tomorrow
    Ugh one morning Target did a 6:45AM drop while I was taking my dog out to pee. Walk in and hear my in-stock alarms going off from my PC but by that time it was too late and Target was sold out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the tag breh but I missed out yet again

it's frustrating but i'm kinda enjoying the hunt in a weird way tbh. when i finally get one it'll feel like beating a difficult boss in Dark Souls or something
    Getting the order placed is only the first form of the boss fight though, you haven't beaten him until you caught the FedEx/UPS/Amazon guy when he parks in front of your house so he is forced to give you the package instead of walking to the back of the truck, seeing it's a PS5, and then driving off claiming could not deliver.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Getting the order placed is only the first form of the boss fight though, you haven't beaten him until you caught the FedEx/UPS/Amazon guy when he parks in front of your house so he is forced to give you the package instead of walking to the back of the truck, seeing it's a PS5, and then driving off claiming could not deliver.
    Do they not come in standard brown boxes? I have never bought something that didn’t come in a nondescript brown box. I guess it makes sense when it’s delivered to houses. Up here, you better make that indistinguishable because if you’re not home you’re counting on the post office not to “lose” your item. Lol

The other option is an access point which most of the time is the nearest supermarket when Post office is closed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I actually got a final TestKit delivered today, looks exactly like the retail console. Was actually sweating somebody would snag it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I actually got a final TestKit delivered today, looks exactly like the retail console. Was actually sweating somebody would snag it.
    Oh man, a PS5 that can run unsigned code. You gonna mine on that ?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh man, a PS5 that can run unsigned code. You gonna mine on that ?
    lol no, I have better things to do.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no, I have better things to do.
    So anything can't miss on publicly available PS5 ? Been playing Ghost of Tsushima, which looks incredible on PS5 with the 60 fps patch. Then got the following to play after:

1. Miles Morales Complete
    2. Dragon Quest XI S
    3. Final Fantasy VII Remake (though will wait for PS5 patch in June to play)

Is Cyberpunk worth paying anything more than $20 for?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So anything can't miss on publicly available PS5 ? Been playing Ghost of Tsushima, which looks incredible on PS5 with the 60 fps patch. Then got the following to play after:

1. Miles Morales Complete
    2. Dragon Quest XI S
    3. Final Fantasy VII Remake (though will wait for PS5 patch in June to play)
    Control was good, but I should note I didn't play it before, so I didn't get to experience the crappy PS4 poorstation version. It has nice DualSense integration and raytraced looks nice.

Demon's Souls obviously is there, same game but looks incredible as well.

Hitman 3 wasn't anything special and it was too short to boot. I love the series, but it's just a money grab right now.

God of War at 60 is nice too.

COD wasn't as good as the previous one, story and action wise, but it wasn't bad either.

Assassin's Creed was more of the same (which might be ok with you). They need to shake up the formula again a bit.

Is Cyberpunk worth paying anything more than $20 for?
    $20 sounds about right. Maybe $15.

I mean, I had a lot of crashes on PS5 (haven't tried recent patches), but otherwise it performed and looked ok.

The game has incredible tech in it, it's just a shame it was so buggy from the get go.

It's a bit slow early in the year right now, but it should pick up a bit come summer and heading to the holidays.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing Target. It says they have some in stock but when I try to check out I get the "item not available" notification.
    Last edited by Xevious; 03-11-2021 at 09:20 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ElNono what are the goods?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

ElNono what are the goods?
    Always goodies there, just nothing I can talk about.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Always goodies there, just nothing I can talk about.
    These guys know how to make good games. Cant wait to see what's in store next.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Control was good, but I should note I didn't play it before, so I didn't get to experience the crappy PS4 poorstation version. It has nice DualSense integration and raytraced looks nice.

Demon's Souls obviously is there, same game but looks incredible as well.

Hitman 3 wasn't anything special and it was too short to boot. I love the series, but it's just a money grab right now.

God of War at 60 is nice too.

COD wasn't as good as the previous one, story and action wise, but it wasn't bad either.

Assassin's Creed was more of the same (which might be ok with you). They need to shake up the formula again a bit.

$20 sounds about right. Maybe $15.

I mean, I had a lot of crashes on PS5 (haven't tried recent patches), but otherwise it performed and looked ok.

The game has incredible tech in it, it's just a shame it was so buggy from the get go.

It's a bit slow early in the year right now, but it should pick up a bit come summer and heading to the holidays.
    Demon's Souls looks amazing graphically, but I have played the out of that on PS3. , that game was the single reason I even bought a PS3.

AC games after the Ezio trilogy feel like busywork, like the 2010s-20s version of closing Oblivion gates. Love God of War, have the plat on that , will def go back and play again at 60 fps. Well, should say had the plat, ing forgot to sync trophies before selling my PS4.

Probably will end up picking up Control. Know I can play it free on PoorC but not at a locked 60 fps on a 1660 Super so might be worth picking on PS5.

Dude if you haven't played Tsushima yet and have any free time, it's ing beautiful on PS5. of a swan song for the PS4 but so much better on PS5.

You think there is actually going to be a lot coming out in summer? I was figuring best to expect lots of delays again this year. Dying Light 2 would be a Day 1 buy for me if it's actually ready. Elden Ring too, though I'd be floored if we see that before 2022.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Phil Spencer today telling PoorStation gamers to go their mothers some more with the announcement today that Bethesda games will only come out on systems with XBox Game Pass.

So no Skyrim PS5 remaster

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also Phil Spencer today telling PoorStation gamers to go their mothers some more with the announcement today that Bethesda games will only come out on systems with XBox Game Pass.

So no Skyrim PS5 remaster
    I’ll miss dishonored. Not gonna lie.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Demon's Souls looks amazing graphically, but I have played the out of that on PS3. , that game was the single reason I even bought a PS3.

AC games after the Ezio trilogy feel like busywork, like the 2010s-20s version of closing Oblivion gates. Love God of War, have the plat on that , will def go back and play again at 60 fps. Well, should say had the plat, ing forgot to sync trophies before selling my PS4.

Probably will end up picking up Control. Know I can play it free on PoorC but not at a locked 60 fps on a 1660 Super so might be worth picking on PS5.

Dude if you haven't played Tsushima yet and have any free time, it's ing beautiful on PS5. of a swan song for the PS4 but so much better on PS5.
    I played Tsushima when it came out. I'm not ready for another go just yet.

You think there is actually going to be a lot coming out in summer? I was figuring best to expect lots of delays again this year. Dying Light 2 would be a Day 1 buy for me if it's actually ready. Elden Ring too, though I'd be floored if we see that before 2022.
    Outriders is coming out next month. You can grab and play the demo free on PSN right now. It's another Bulletstorm, which is good and bad, I guess. Nothing epic or memorable, but a decent shooter.

Oddworld: Soulstorm also next month, IIRC, haven't seen it, but I liked the previous Oddworld games. Returnal is also coming out from us.

Deathloop should come out in May. Ratchet and Clank in June. Kena was pushed to August, IIRC.

Then comes the holidays, which always brings plenty of goodies.

Unreal 5 should also officially make a release at some point, that'll get more stuff going. The stuff I'm working on right now is 2-3 years down the line, but it's beastly stuff. Really can't say much more, there should be an announcement at some point this year, I think.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I played Tsushima when it came out. I'm not ready for another go just yet.

Outriders is coming out next month. You can grab and play the demo free on PSN right now. It's another Bulletstorm, which is good and bad, I guess. Nothing epic or memorable, but a decent shooter.

Oddworld: Soulstorm also next month, IIRC, haven't seen it, but I liked the previous Oddworld games. Returnal is also coming out from us.

Deathloop should come out in May. Ratchet and Clank in June. Kena was pushed to August, IIRC.

Then comes the holidays, which always brings plenty of goodies.

Unreal 5 should also officially make a release at some point, that'll get more stuff going. The stuff I'm working on right now is 2-3 years down the line, but it's beastly stuff. Really can't say much more, there should be an announcement at some point this year, I think.
    Ratchet & Clank looks amazing and Kena looks to be a really cool Zelda clone, but most of the rest of that looks pretty meh. Kind of interested in Stray from Annapurna though, all the lighting looks crazy good in the preview I saw.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ratchet & Clank looks amazing and Kena looks to be a really cool Zelda clone, but most of the rest of that looks pretty meh. Kind of interested in Stray from Annapurna though, all the lighting looks crazy good in the preview I saw.
    I'm curious about Deathloop. I think it might have good mechanics and Arkane makes fun games.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Amazon letting scalpers run crazy on their site.

https://www.amazon.com/Playstation-5...ation+5&sr=8-3

https://www.amazon.com/PlayStation-5...d_i=B08XWFDSP6

Disc version being cheaper than digital.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    supposedly 46,000 PS5s are stocking on Amazon on Thursday. don't have a time yet as the guy i found this on twitter is being a tease and wants to reveal the time separately so he gets more views. but keep an eye on Amazon on Thursday

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    supposedly 46,000 PS5s are stocking on Amazon on Thursday. don't have a time yet as the guy i found this on twitter is being a tease and wants to reveal the time separately so he gets more views. but keep an eye on Amazon on Thursday
    Yes Amazon has weird drop times. Last 2 were at 3AM and like 9AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Joseph Kony Leetonidas PS Direct opened their queue. 2 Mins to go.

EDIT
    They increased it to 10 minutes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So should I take Reck's lack of frustration updates as indications maybe he got one, or indications he got pissed and tossed his laptop out the window in anger?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So should I take Reck's lack of frustration updates as indications maybe he got one, or indications he got pissed and tossed his laptop out the window in anger?
    ? I've been posting regularly here.

I almost gave in to the scalpers and bought a nearly 900 dollar one. They're throwing in Demon's Souls to make it hurt less but I held to my convictions in the end.

I could use that stimmy money on it but I just cant do it on principle alone.

Joseph Kony
    ed up by not being around today. PS direct only had the digital edition selling today and it went on for almost an hour which is very rare when it comes to not going out of stock in like 10 minutes.

But yeah to answer your question, I'm only going to do PS direct. I'm burned out on chasing Amazon, Target, Best Buy, Walmart etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Might as well as wait for the PS5 Slim or PS5 Pro at this point

Thread Information