Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Mr Robinsons hood denizen Creepn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to run from that moniker. Oprah called him, 'The One'. Funny how the liberals are running from Obama. He's all mindless smoke and mirrors. The cult elected him. He's not my president. Us repugs were left with a terrible choice...a rock and hard place. John McCain and Sarah Palin or Obama and the nuttiest dude ever to be a VP. it'll all work out...always does...Dems will get sliced and diced in 2010 and it all balances out.
    Not running from anything. I don't really pay much attention to Oprah so I never heard her say that. The only time I heard it were from the repubs. I mean, repubs say it soooo damn much that it absolutely dwarfs the liberals ever calling him names like that.

I understand how you have to imagine liberals running away so you can cope with the huge massive fallout of your Republican party. You had a terrible choice and guess what, your party will continue to leave you terrible choices. You're definantly in a hard place.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Way to run from that moniker. Oprah called him, 'The One'. Funny how the liberals are running from Obama. He's all mindless smoke and mirrors. The cult elected him. He's not my president. Us repugs were left with a terrible choice...a rock and hard place. John McCain and Sarah Palin or Obama and the nuttiest dude ever to be a VP. it'll all work out...always does...Dems will get sliced and diced in 2010 and it all balances out.
    You watch Oprah?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Manhood attack in 3...2....1..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What myopic people like you go out of your way to ignore is that half of that atmosphere was created by haters like you. I'm sure a quick search of each political posters Obama Messiahisms will have you ranked near the top.
    and with that... 8 years pass.

I guess we will get to see how much Trump is worshipped.

Thread Information