Page 15 of 22 FirstFirst ... 5111213141516171819 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Clippers
    Post Count
    and we have a game opener against the blazers.

That could backfire tbh. Imagine if the Lakers missed the playoffs. Didn’t ESPN projected that? if im not mistaken.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lakers are not missing the playoffs
    kyle kuzma looking good btw. cant believe the spurs settled for wal-mart kobe out of spite

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lakers are not missing the playoffs
    kyle kuzma looking good btw. cant believe the spurs settled for wal-mart kobe out of spite

Dudes want us and Lebron to fail ...not happening. We make playoffs and win a round to build on for 2019.
    We snag another all-star and by then we will know who to keep out of Ingram/Kuz/Hart/Lonzo.
    the present is bright, the future is brighter.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Dudes want us and Lebron to fail ...not happening. We make playoffs and win a round to build on for 2019.
    We snag another all-star and by then we will know who to keep out of Ingram/Kuz/Hart/Lonzo.
    the present is bright, the future is brighter.
    what’s are your expectations for kuz and ingram tbh? i feel like kuz will benefit from lebron the most with ingrams numbers dipping a bit.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    what’s are your expectations for kuz and ingram tbh? i feel like kuz will benefit from lebron the most with ingrams numbers dipping a bit.
    Numbers don't matter to me. Ingram's #'s may slip but if his game, impact and efficiency improve I don't care if his assists and scoring average stay flat or decrease.
    Kuzma is the better positional fit. But I still believe Ingram has higher upside. Kuzma works hard and has the more varied skillset and deeper range. Ingram though has a better handle, length and seems all about hooping. I ain't mad at Kuzma embracing the LA lifestyle... And he still grinds. Ingram though seems more singularly focused.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Daily reminder: LeThanos chose this young supporting cast over the Spurs:

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Who really thinks to themself "joining the spurs seems like a good idea"?

It's a ty franchise, no marketable value for basketball players whatsoever. Re Leonard probably got tired of doing HEB commercials, SA is probably the fattest city in USA so all your endorsements will come from Whataburger, a random taco truck down the street and a mobility scooter outlet. Don't even need to talk about ugly slags they try passing off as women over there's either.

They're Seattle bound, tbh.
    Last edited by Mitch; 08-16-2018 at 10:14 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's a ty franchise, no marketable value for basketball players whatsoever. Re Leonard probably got tired of doing HEB commercials, SA is probably the fattest city in USA so all your endorsements will come from Whataburger, a random taco truck down the street and a mobility scooter outlet. Don't even need to talk about ugly slags they try passing off as women over there's either.

So being fat is a bad thing now? You know how America ranks on the obesity scale again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Daily reminder: LeThanos chose this young supporting cast over the Spurs:

when u refering to spurs young cast, who u talkin about?
    walker
    white
    murray?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So being fat is a bad thing now? You know how America ranks on the obesity scale again?
    Yeah, and SA is near the top for us cities. Although I wouldn't think a rice eater like you contributes to it, ambchunk

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah, and SA is near the top for us cities. Although I wouldn't think a rice eater like you contributes to it, ambchunk

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Given that you think being fat is a bad thing then suppose I’m superior to you by your own definition then.

But then rice is high in sugars and actually promotes weight gain but I wouldn’t think an obese man like you would know much about how diet works.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The tired relocation narrative.

when will this happen?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Given that you think being fat is a bad thing then suppose I’m superior to you by your own definition then.

But then rice is high in sugars and actually promotes weight gain but I wouldn’t think an obese man like you would know much about how diet works.
    Can't compare a chinaman to a human, tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The tired relocation narrative.

when will this happen?
    Hopefully soon, you guys can turn the att into the biggest whataburher in Texas.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can't compare a chinaman to a human, tbh
    How so? Would you elaborate?

You don’t seem to understand how this works.

Kori Ellis, let us know if nazi talk is acceptable here. Thanks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully soon, you guys can turn the att into the biggest whataburher in Texas.
    So, you don't want to give a date because you know it isn't gonna happen?

Got it, thanks for clearing that up got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So, you don't want to give a date because you know it isn't gonna happen?

Got it, thanks for clearing that up got.

How long you think HEB will keep the Spurs afloat

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How so? Would you elaborate?

You don’t seem to understand how this works.

Kori Ellis, let us know if nazi talk is acceptable here. Thanks.
    made, from beginning to end Ambchunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How long you think HEB will keep the Spurs afloat
    That's the question I am trying to ask you, for some reason you don't want to answer.

Just admit that you know the Spurs aren't going to relocate and we can pretend you didn't spout this stupid ok?

If not please let me know the time frame the spurs will relocate in. The next 3 years? 5 years? 10 years?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's the question I am trying to ask you, for some reason you don't want to answer.

Just admit that you know the Spurs aren't going to relocate and we can pretend you didn't spout this stupid ok?

If not please let me know the time frame the spurs will relocate in. The next 3 years? 5 years? 10 years?
    It's the only troll shtick the haters have going right now. They know the majority of spur fans are comfortable with the 5 les and that no one is expecting a le anytime soon so there is nothing much to troll about around here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    made, from beginning to end Ambchunk.
    How so? There is a line somewhere. And to denigrate an entire group of people just because you can’t argue with any type of logic is way past that line.

Thinking that this is some kind of joke when an entire group of people is using race, which is a scientifically meaningless label, to commit atrocity after atrocity is ignorant or irresponsible at best and plain destructive by most accounts.

Your continued posts of hatred towards ethnic groups speaks more about your ignoring and warped sense of humour than about any thing else. And read up on history, classifying humans by race is a basis of nazism.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    How so? There is a line somewhere. And to denigrate an entire group of people just because you can’t argue with any type of logic is way past that line.

Thinking that this is some kind of joke when an entire group of people is using race, which is a scientifically meaningless label, to commit atrocity after atrocity is ignorant or irresponsible at best and plain destructive by most accounts.

Your continued posts of hatred towards ethnic groups speaks more about your ignoring and warped sense of humour than about any thing else. And read up on history, classifying humans by race is a basis of nazism.
    hurt your feelings or some ?

All you ever do is try arguing for the sake of argument here, ambchunk. You've got thin skin, but remain stubborn as a jackass - I'm not buying a ticket to the ambchunk circus no matter how often you try selling one. You got a problem with banter, then ignore me ya dimwit. The button is right there, ignore poster, problem solved.

So instead of ing to kori or whoever, handle it yourself by ignoring me because you are the only one getting the box of I've been offering and that's because you open the box and eat it every damn time - it's funny.

Thread Information