Page 30 of 35 FirstFirst ... 20262728293031323334 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i dont like his jumping entry passes although i know he is short.
    it leads a couple of interceptions every game because you cannot change your direction in the air after jump.
    why dont bounce pass?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's out-competed Ball in both games. It's really all you can ask of him. So long as Gay starts (and I know he didn't tonight), Forbes has to start. The first unit needs his spacing, and the second unit will need whatever play-making White can provide.
    Gay needs all the spacing he can get to go one-on-one. He's not as mobile to be able to kick out to an open player when doubled (unlike DeRozan).

Yes, he's a poor man's Curry, but if he can develop the quick release that Curry uses (push shot and barely jumping) then who knows what his ceiling is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    can't hate on a man earning his food. He put the work in and he's doing a decent job. When you're humiliating Lonzo Ball on every play, you're doing a good job.

SA fan since 03 playoffs spursparker9's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No wonder he is in the top 5 player list from Manu's son

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much respect to Bryn. I’m hoping his presence allows the team to eventually part ways with Patty.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Much respect to Bryn. I’m hoping his presence allows the team to eventually part ways with Patty.

This is the obvious goal

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, that happened a lot faster than expected.

I will note that I hedged my bet by saying "barring significant injury"...which I think we can all safely say has occurred.

But I am not a welcher, unlike some other posters around here who shall not be named.

Make us proud, Bryn!

Chinook SAGirl

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love Bryn's compe iveness tbh. He's never going to be a good defender bc he's undersized and unathletic, but the kid competes harder than anyone out there. And he's becoming a big-shot maker, which we desperately need. He's still 3-4 years away from his prime imo, which is good. Hope he continues to improve. He's been a pleasant surprise thus far.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love Bryn's compe iveness tbh. He's never going to be a good defender bc he's undersized and unathletic, but the kid competes harder than anyone out there. And he's becoming a big-shot maker, which we desperately need. He's still 3-4 years away from his prime imo, which is good. Hope he continues to improve. He's been a pleasant surprise thus far.
    Like stocks you want to invest in the ones that show growth! That's why despite his short comings, I've always been rooting for him. Look at his numbers year after year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's been the player I've looked most forward to watching to each game last and this year. I know what to expect from the other players. I saw a lot of potential at times but his minutes weren't consistent like this year and his stats show it. True his defense is subpar but that's because he's under sized obviously. But I think he's gotten better each game. He just needed a chance...

Msg to GNSF; Be Bold Immortal Spur's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surprised nobody is talking about Bryn getting 7 assists last night... Article in the Express News mentions he said he was focusing on playmaking. Suns or not he went from averaging like 1 a game to exploding for 7. Dude is being developed right before our eyes

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it just me or bryn very similar to buddy hield as a player? btw i was his only beliver here, calling a breakout season from him...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    is it just me or bryn very similar to buddy hield as a player? btw i was his only beliver here, calling a breakout season from him...
    You are not the only one. I said he was going to have a bounce back season to which someone said he has always sucked. It is still a long season, I don’t think he is a star or anything. Just capable of being a quality bench scorer. Never watch the Kings or Buddy. He reminds me of Patty after he loss some weight when he first came over.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still liked what I saw yesterday from Bryn. Confidence is building. Made some big shots. Misses were mostly in and out misses. He would air ball and badly miss some of those shots last year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I still liked what I saw yesterday from Bryn. Confidence is building. Made some big shots. Misses were mostly in and out misses. He would air ball and badly miss some of those shots last year.
    I hated what I saw from him down the stretch. He took the ball away from our best players to be the hero....and being the g-leaguer he really is, he failed. He needs to remember his role to bring the ball up and only take crunch time shots if he's the only option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hated what I saw from him down the stretch. He took the ball away from our best players to be the hero....and being the g-leaguer he really is, he failed. He needs to remember his role to bring the ball up and only take crunch time shots if he's the only option.
    Would you rather LMA take the airball? Bryn is the best shooter in the squad. Sure he missed but better he took it than not. He’ll take the next one and hopefully he makes it. Spurs need him to take clutch shots.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't mind him taking that last 3 pointer. Glad he got the balls to shoot it. I want to see a game where he goes summer league mode and drops an easy 30 on somebody

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    easily my most hated Spur in the last 10 years

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't mind him taking that last 3 pointer. Glad he got the balls to shoot it. I want to see a game where he goes summer league mode and drops an easy 30 on somebody
    Or maybe next time

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gasol and his "thank-you contract" take the prize to me

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't like this ty player, but I can't be mad at him cause he gets minutes. It's like having a re ed kid at Harvard and be surprised he's not smart.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mine is Kevin Martin. No one else comes close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mine is Kevin Martin. No one else comes close.
    Matt Bonner and Jeff Ayres say hi.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Matt Bonner and Jeff Ayres say hi.
    I liked Bonner, and felt sorry for Ayres. Martin could legit join ISIS, and I'd like him more because it would remove any possibility he could be part of the Spurs' future.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shouldn't have waived Rasual Butler. Now he's dead

Thread Information