Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - We were up 20 points by the half

- Pop unable to bench LMA. This guy is is the cancer of this team. He has the numbers but he doesn’t have the guts of a hungry player. He doesn’t inspire his teammates.

- Poeltl played a total of 10minutes. While The Cancer Aldridge played 37. Just stupid.

- Pop unable to let Jakob finish games over LMA. The numbers show that this team as it’s built, play better when “the cancer” is removed. Poeltl have energy and enables his teammates game. He covers defensive mistakes done not by him. He gives a sure presence inside that make opposing players think twice before entering the paint.

- Pop being patient with everyone except LWIV. This is getting ridiculous... no further comments.

- Pop not injecting energy players (LWIV) after the team started on the wrong vibe after halftime.

- Instead of reading what was happening in front os his eyes Pop still trusted his old mind.

By the end of the regular season, hope we don’t regret these losses that happened for lack of good coaching and a coach with balls to do what is right at the best moments.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop coulda evened up the minutes but I don’t think LA was the problem. The real issue is Pops ridiculous subs utions. You’re right that Walker needed to be in there for his energy. This ones on Pop and his “coaching” nonsense!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is the only player on the team with positive net numbers on the offensive AND defensive sides, entering tonight's game. LMFAO.

If he's a cancer, do the rest of the team, please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody saw it coming. DeRozan is a loser and Flopovich is going senile. We all knew that was gonna happen

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So two of spurs biggest problems are the guys making -53.7 million combined,ouch

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because the team sucks, and anytime they have a big lead is probably a fluke?

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I saw the loss coming when Demar Derozan started hero balling with 5min left in the first half and that after seeing his team build a 20 point something lead . Selfish play tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    to me pop has to bench both forbes and belli if they miss two shots in a row ... belli should never be on the court but thats not going to happen ... but damn at least do not let him play instead of walker if he is not making one shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    inserted marco instead of LWIV. marco couldn't find his range. Rudy played well though. props also to D.white and murray.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everybody saw it coming. DeRozan is a loser and Flopovich is going senile. We all knew that was gonna happen
    You joke about Pop but I honestly think something is wrong with him. Unless he is just trolling, this is going WAY beyond normal stubborn Pop moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You joke about Pop but I honestly think something is wrong with him. Unless he is just trolling, this is going WAY beyond normal stubborn Pop moves.
    I'm not joking, I'm dead serious when I'm saying that he's an idiot and I been saying that since 2015

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ok LMA actually played good no issue with him I was actually surprised we did as well as we did I was thinking Houston was going to spank us. This team is just not built the right way something is majorly wrong with the chemistry I don’t think guys are confident in the roles they are playing and that is on Poop.

The other main issue is we got to many non athletes who happen to also be way to short to be playing in today’s NBA. So for me I am tired of these last few seasons I am ready for a quick rebuild.

I am all in trying to trade LMA and DEROZZ if they net us draft picks or young potential.

To me Beli, Gay, Forbes, and Mills are pretty much done as NBA starters maybe get a late first or second round pick if possible.

Keep loosing like Dallas did to get a great pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any longtime Spurs fan that saw that halftime lead against Harden knew deep down inside we were ed

I would’ve felt better about things with a 5-10 point lead

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes scored 18 points. Sounds great but he was on the floor for 28 minutes while his guy scored 31 and he committed 4 fouls. The cancer on the team is Pop's dream of turning Forbes into Curry. Pop manages to lose. Again.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point we will realize that Pop is just tanking.

Since 2011 I had some issues with his late-game plays but this seaon he seems crazy. If he's not tanking I would be worried about his mental health.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point we will realize that Pop is just tanking. ...
    Sadly, he is not. He is doing the best he can to win.

Since 2011 I had some issues with his late-game plays but this seaon he seems crazy. If he's not tanking I would be worried about his mental health.
    Part of it, at least, is that Pop has driven himself nuts with the crazy quilt roster that Pop, himself, assembled. Look at that mess. It would drive anybody nuts.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Forbes scored 18 points. Sounds great but he was on the floor for 28 minutes while his guy scored 31 and he committed 4 fouls. The cancer on the team is Pop's dream of turning Forbes into Curry. Pop manages to lose. Again.
    Lma owned by capella

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pop turning to belli late in the 3rd and to start the 4th and keeping murray on the bench for so long were definite head-scratchers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At some point we will realize that Pop is just tanking.

hes not tanking, he's doing what he always does. Play inferior players cause they are his guys

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Here's mine . . .

- It involved the '19-'20 Spurs.

I know the apologists will pretend otherwise, but did anyone actually believe for a second that they were going to win this game? The only question when they got up 25 was, would they squander it quickly or gradually? I had the former.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    - We were up 20 points by the half

- Pop unable to bench LMA. This guy is is the cancer of this team. He has the numbers but he doesn’t have the guts of a hungry player. He doesn’t inspire his teammates.

- Poeltl played a total of 10minutes. While The Cancer Aldridge played 37. Just stupid.

- Pop unable to let Jakob finish games over LMA. The numbers show that this team as it’s built, play better when “the cancer” is removed. Poeltl have energy and enables his teammates game. He covers defensive mistakes done not by him. He gives a sure presence inside that make opposing players think twice before entering the paint.

- Pop being patient with everyone except LWIV. This is getting ridiculous... no further comments.

- Pop not injecting energy players (LWIV) after the team started on the wrong vibe after halftime.

- Instead of reading what was happening in front os his eyes Pop still trusted his old mind.

By the end of the regular season, hope we don’t regret these losses that happened for lack of good coaching and a coach with balls to do what is right at the best moments.
    Interesting.

At the end of RS you'll have plenty losses to regret, just hope you don't fall outside the lottery.

Solid work otherwise, bold this poster immediately.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not joking, I'm dead serious when I'm saying that he's an idiot and I been saying that since 2015
    I'm just curious, when D'Antoni blew a 22 point lead to the Spurs a couple of weeks ago, did you, or do you think D'Antoni is senile?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just curious, when D'Antoni blew a 22 point lead to the Spurs a couple of weeks ago, did you, or do you think D'Antoni is senile?
    Yeah, D'Antoni is almost as dumb as the old man tbh. Is that the bar now?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, D'Antoni is almost as dumb as the old man tbh. Is that the bar now?
    Actually I think D'Antoni would come off worse, since the Rockets are considered a more talented team than this Spurs team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Actually I think D'Antoni would come off worse, since the Rockets are considered a more talented team than this Spurs team.
    Fine with me. D'Antoni is a moron, nobody is disputing that

Thread Information