Page 55 of 125 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3111
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So has Uncle Dennis cashed in on his LA investments?
    Gotta wonder where he takes Nephew next tbh. They left two good situations because he "wanted to play at home" but clearly he won't be winning anything with the Clips. Don't see him going across the hall to join Lebron but if the Lakers go out in the first round it opens the door.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka Doncic just scored or assisted 31 of Dallas' 37 total field goals made in a 105-100 win.

some morons will how he scored just 2 points, but the Mavs are in ths game just cause of him. These losers scored 6 baskets without him. 6! Pathetic.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Luka Doncic just scored or assisted 31 of Dallas' 37 total field goals made in a 105-100 win.

some morons will how he scored just 2 points, but the Mavs are in ths game just cause of him. These losers scored 6 baskets without him. 6! Pathetic.
    yeah they really need some people who can create a shot
    but to be fair, the clippers are a really tough matchup for them with so many wing defenders to neutralize THJ, Brunson and KP from being able to create. thank goodness Luka is good enough to somehow overcome all that lol but yeah they need more for sure

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah they really need some people who can create a shot
    but to be fair, the clippers are a really tough matchup for them with so many wing defenders to neutralize THJ, Brunson and KP from being able to create. thank goodness Luka is good enough to somehow overcome all that lol but yeah they need more for sure
    they cant create against scrubs neither. Its a one man team.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the is Doncic putting up these kind of statlines at 21? 42/14/8 in a Game 5 on the road vs one of the le favorites is ridiculous. Dude is probably still 4 years from his prime.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How the is Doncic putting up these kind of statlines at 21? 42/14/8 in a Game 5 on the road vs one of the le favorites is ridiculous. Dude is probably still 4 years from his prime.
    I'm sorry, which le favorite are they playing against?

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The one that was supposed to win last year and this

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You know who did stuff like this?
    Larry Bird. TD magic and Bron.
    But we can't mention Bird because their gMes are not carbon copies and they are both white, which is a lazy comparison, huh?
    In some aspects except outside shooting and rebounding Luka might end up being better than Bird ...maybe Magic too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know who did stuff like this?
    Larry Bird. TD magic and Bron.
    But we can't mention Bird because their gMes are not carbon copies and they are both white, which is a lazy comparison, huh?
    In some aspects except outside shooting and rebounding Luka might end up being better than Bird ...maybe Magic too.
    Those might be the top 5 21-year-olds in history, eh?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's a ing beast.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Clippers are one of the top 4 teams in the league on paper.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If the Clippers lose this , they tanked that last game to get Dallas in the 1st round. The amount of they will catch over it will be impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has always benefitted from superior constructed teams with great coaching in his last two rings. This is how he looks like when he's with a poor coach and mediocre teammates. Kahwi is still great, but nowhere near Lebron despite being 37 years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has always benefitted from superior constructed teams with great coaching in his last two rings. This is how he looks like when he's with a poor coach and mediocre teammates. Kahwi is still great, but nowhere near Lebron despite being 37 years old.
    Uh Drama Queen James looks pretty ordinary sans AD right now per par

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Kawhi has always benefitted from superior constructed teams with great coaching in his last two rings. This is how he looks like when he's with a poor coach and mediocre teammates.
    2 turnovers in a row and giving up the trey bomb to Hardaway by Playoff Pee was the huge momentum shifter last night imo.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    2 turnovers in a row and giving up the trey bomb to Hardaway by Playoff Pee was the huge momentum shifter last night imo.
    hardaway hit a ridiculous shot, pg was right on him, thats not his fault

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gotta wonder where he takes Nephew next tbh. They left two good situations because he "wanted to play at home" but clearly he won't be winning anything with the Clips. Don't see him going across the hall to join Lebron but if the Lakers go out in the first round it opens the door.
    I see Uncle Dennis taking Kawhi to the Knicks if the Clippers lose this series. Knicks are desperate for a superstar after losing in the first round. Uncle Dennis lived in the NYC metro area for close to 30 years. Him and Kawhi own real estate investment property in NYC. Uncle Dennis is obsessed with endorsements. If Kawhi plays for the Knicks that opens up the doors for unlimited endorsements since the Knicks are still the most popular team in NYC despite the Net's recent success.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trae Young scoring a long 3 as Knicks fans were giving their team a standing ovation

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    I see Uncle Dennis taking Kawhi to the Knicks if the Clippers lose this series. Knicks are desperate for a superstar after losing in the first round. Uncle Dennis lived in the NYC metro area for close to 30 years. Him and Kawhi own real estate investment property in NYC. Uncle Dennis is obsessed with endorsements. If Kawhi plays for the Knicks that opens up the doors for unlimited endorsements since the Knicks are still the most popular team in NYC despite the Net's recent success.
    i hope that happens tbh

the league is always more interesting when the knicks have a solid team

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mavericks OffRtg with Luka On Court: 124.7
    Mavericks OffRtg with Luka Off Court: 36.4
    That's a difference of 88.3 points per 100 possessions.

Clear MVP

oh and its time to make the east playoffs just for 4 teams. That conference is worse than WNBA.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pg was right on him, thats not his fault
    Nooo

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "MavFan should know better about calling a series over when up 2-0, especially in June"

-2006 ShoogarBear timetraveling to 2021

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i hope that happens tbh

the league is always more interesting when the knicks have a solid team
    You know I keep hearing that but when tf was the last time the Knicks had a solid team 2013? 1999? has the NBA been uninteresting since 1999?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    You know I keep hearing that but when tf was the last time the Knicks had a solid team 2013? 1999? has the NBA been uninteresting since 1999?
    They have not had a solid team, consistently, since the 90's.

But those Knick/Bulls series were primetime.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    no one said the league is uninteresting when the knicks arent good

just that its more interesting

Thread Information