Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh nooooooooo being trolled by Laker fans about Parker's marriage while the Spurs are reeling off 11 wins in a row and Tony is playing some of the best ball of his career. The horror!
    Just think how we feel when you treat Kobe likewise and we win 2 in-a-row.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not sure why Laker fan continues to wildly obsess over an inconsequential team like the Spurs, day-in and day-out. It doesn't make sense. And now to start whining about Jefferson? Come on people, we're talking about Jefferson here.

Honestly, the Spurs probably won't even make the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just think how we feel when you treat Kobe likewise and we win 2 in-a-row.
    Please point to where I've said anything of the sort about Kobe's case. Thanks.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Please point to where I've said anything of the sort about Kobe's case. Thanks.
    We're all judged by our respective fandoms, Cry. I stand with my Lakers Bros. right or wrong.

Would I a let this Parker business alone had Luva not cited it and held you fellows to accounts? Yes, I would have because it's just life between men & women. But, when a Lakers Brother calls, I don't qualify it, I just take up the hammer & and tong and side my Lakers Brother.

It's my religion.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'm not sure why Laker fan continues to wildly obsess over an inconsequential team like the Spurs, day-in and day-out.
    Well, for the longest time we couldn't even find you....you flying under the radar and all after The Skunker.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, for the longest time we couldn't even find you....you flying under the radar and all after The Skunker.
    Let's not kid ourselves Culburn. You and your bros found us long before The Skunker. Went out of your way in fact. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. But that's not the point. What I don't understand is the obsession with an inconsequential team that's coming off The Skunker and that has Jefferson in the starting line up. It just doesn't add up.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Let's not kid ourselves Culburn. You and your bros found us long before The Skunker. Went out of your way in fact. Otherwise you wouldn't be here. But that's not the point. What I don't understand is the obsession with an inconsequential team that's coming off The Skunker and that has Jefferson in the starting line up. It just doesn't add up.
    It's the only decent site on the Internet. & the only one that will permit me to join.

The Princess runs it to perfection. + she's very vivacious & quite an adorable bundle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's the only decent site on the Internet. & the only one that will permit me to join.

The Princess runs it to perfection. + she's very vivacious & quite an adorable bundle.
    Can't argue with any of those points.

@ the only one that will permit you to join.

O & 44!!! Now, go back &
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Oh, yeah, Kori is wonderful. Kool, Wreck and some of other guys want to do naughties and what not with her.

I'd settle for just a tight hug. She's the livin' end.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surely the 1949 ^^^ and his fellow LA Flamers would go for a Gasol for Jefferson trade?

Since it's the same.

Have another cup.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ***BUMP***

The Gift! that keeps on giving. The Gasol trade not only helped bring about 5 > 4. It cause the Spurs to be knocked out the playoffs twice so far:
    • 2008: Lost Western Conference Finals (Lakers 4, Spurs 1 )
    • 2011: Lost Western Conference First Round (aka 8 )
    • 2013: TBD...but stay tuned!

The Gift! may be the reason why the Spurs never even sniff the Finals ever again in the Tim Duncan era. No wonder Pop was maaaaaaaaaaad as when it went down.

Discuss.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collusion my ass. Spurs give up significantly less for a legit 20 ppg SF. Where's your trade committee now Pop.

Memphis received a great rebuilding deal from LA. 3 picks, starting center, combo guard prospect AND cap space while sucking enough to grab two lottery picks. That is how you rebuild. Meanwhile the Bucks get nothing but cap space in return.

collusion, lol. First San Antonio blatantly tanks for the number 1 draft pick, now this?

The funniest thing about this is it still won't be enough to beat the Lakers.
    RJ trade

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ***BUMP***

The Gift! that keeps on giving. The Gasol trade not only helped bring about 5 > 4. It cause the Spurs to be knocked out the playoffs twice so far:
    • 2008: Lost Western Conference Finals (Lakers 4, Spurs 1 )
    • 2011: Lost Western Conference First Round (aka 8 )
    • 2013: TBD...but stay tuned!

The Gift! may be the reason why the Spurs never even sniff the Finals ever again in the Tim Duncan era. No wonder Pop was maaaaaaaaaaad as when it went down.

Discuss.
    So you admit that Pau was the reason the Lakers won two more rings.

Got it.

Thread Information