Post Count
    Djohn right now:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I hate the Kardashians but as a red-blooded male, all I have to say is holy .
    It's pretty much this with Kim K. She's a talentless but god damn can you imagine one night with that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quality thread

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Insecure posting pics of her fatass after giving birth, and now this

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice knowing you gambit1990....

My Team
    Portland Trail Blazers
    Post Count
    She's heinous.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What happened with gambit?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What happened with gambit?
    not banned... Yet

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i delivered so i deserve to not get banned tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Naw, someone else hit it first obviously as she was not a virgin during the sex tape. He can say that as a celeb or so called celeb to set it off with the video, but obviously she got busy before that QUITE a few times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The sad thing is Khloe posted that apparently on her Instagram page and said this is hilarious. These girls r a ing disgrace. Paging spurraider21, how do u feel as a fellow Armenian...oh wait....that is still banned isnt he?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW that ass is as fake as can be, don't care what she says about it etc. you don't go from a flat ass butt to that. She can lie till she is blue in the face about it's real and try to prove it but that is 100% fake.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    BTW that ass is as fake as can be, don't care what she says about it etc. you don't go from a flat ass butt to that. She can lie till she is blue in the face about it's real and try to prove it but that is 100% fake.
    She wasnt ever flat. I hate the woman but she was always a good looking girl. Thats not the issue. I do think that its fake now tho as well as the rest of her is 99.999% plastic.

Shes like 18 here

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She wasnt ever flat. I hate the woman but she was always a good looking girl. Thats not the issue. I do think that its fake now tho as well as the rest of her is 99.999% plastic.

Shes like 18 here

She is good looking and I agree it was not flat, but yes MOST of her is fake now like you said and so on. She looks good at 18 BTW., if she stayed that way it would have been fine as well but you know hollywood influences.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    She is good looking and I agree it was not flat, but yes MOST of her is fake now like you said and so on. She looks good at 18 BTW., if she stayed that way it would have been fine as well but you know hollywood influences.
    My issue isnt even with her, shes just like a cancer cell...wants to grow and spread as much as it can. My issue is with women, wtf happened? Women are at an all time low in purpose now outside of sex and they are also ironically at an all time high in controlling men in the US.

The power of the pussy has taken over, there is no other reason to explain womens natural fascination with being pros utes. Have you noticed just about 80% of women dont do anything anymore? They dont cook, they dont clean, they just wanna be hot as , have tons of horny dumb s follow them on instagram, pretend they are celebs and hopefully marry some dumb rich guy.

Its incredible...next time ur on a date, ask a woman if she cooks. The reactions are hilarious.

I have a good girl in my life right now, so they are out there, but the vast majority fall into the pros ute by nature category today.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My issue isnt even with her, shes just like a cancer cell...wants to grow and spread as much as it can. My issue is with women, wtf happened? Women are at an all time low in purpose now outside of sex and they are also ironically at an all time high in controlling men in the US.

The power of the pussy has taken over, there is no other reason to explain womens natural fascination with being pros utes. Have you noticed just about 80% of women dont do anything anymore? They dont cook, they dont clean, they just wanna be hot as , have tons of horny dumb s follow them on instagram, pretend they are celebs and hopefully marry some dumb rich guy.

Its incredible...next time ur on a date, ask a woman if she cooks. The reactions are hilarious.

I have a good girl in my life right now, so they are out there, but the vast majority fall into the pros ute by nature category today.
    Thebesteva dropping truth nukes like it's Hiroshima and Nagasaki all over again.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Thebesteva dropping truth nukes like it's Hiroshima and Nagasaki all over again.
    , though I can hardly stand Bill Maher, he is solid in this video.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

God damn you should be bolded already

Holy no truer words have been said

Women nowadays are all about THAT GENDER EQUALITY and We want to be treated as equals to men when all they do is use it as an excuse to act hostile against men, promote and condone sexuality and gang up on men who try to set them straight

Excuse me dumb s, we men don't cry for equal rights and then use it to ourselves out and control the other gender.
    Last edited by Venti Quattro; 11-13-2014 at 06:07 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    cot damn that was a beautiful 18 yr old tbh

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    God damn you should be bolded already

Holy no truer words have been said

Women nowadays are all about THAT GENDER EQUALITY and We want to be treated as equals to men when all they do is use it as an excuse to act hostile against men, promote and condone sexuality and gang up on men who try to set them straight

Excuse me dumb s, we men don't cry for equal rights and then use it to ourselves out and control the other gender.
    Bold me

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    , though I can hardly stand Bill Maher, he is solid in this video.

LOL the smart wife, re husband lucky to have her in sitcoms. Hated that , especially in Home Improvement where the wife was such a whiny cunt and I just wanted to see Tim Allen give her a nice uppercut to shut her mouth once in a while.

Thread Information