NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    not only the Spurs, but then you drop this on me
    Coronavirus
    of all the cities, Donny and co. choose SA
    Lackland AFB
    contractors
    10.00 an hour with a strict adherence to no-overtime policy
    supposed to believe they give a about preventing something they only read about in memes
    entrusted with the lives of at least 2.1 million residents
    City of San Antonio
    Mayor
    City Council
    wannabe San Francisco
    cleared from quarantine
    Immediately heads to 2nd busiest mall in town
    costs stores millions in lost revenue over 24 closure for "deep cleaning"
    ing idiot
    over 100 Corona gots still in town
    my luck I'll probably end up dying because of this
    Spurs

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Who cares

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    cleared from quarantine
    Immediately heads to 2nd busiest mall in town
    That part kills me. You can't make this up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

small cluster my ass

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears
    6 cases in Los Angeles

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears
    10th person in US has died

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    10th person in US has died
    Won't be too long before we're posting about the 100th. Man 2020.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    not only the Spurs, but then you drop this on me
    wannabe San Francisco
    Spent more time in both cities than most here. How do you equate San Anto to being a wannabe Frisco? These are two cities that couldn't be more different. One has beautiful beaches is more multicultural than the other and has great weather and public transportation. San Anto is fat people of all kinds, ugly Hispanic/TexMex spots as "tourism" and ghetto people drive really stupid looking cars on stupid rims 4x the value of their POSes.

Only similarities is the vast amount of derelicts and filth. Just don't see it unless you're making some kind of political comparison.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears
    Won't be too long before we're posting about the 100th. Man 2020.
    And we are stuck with Pence leading the response.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Reck baseline bum

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Spent more time in both cities than most here. How do you equate San Anto to being a wannabe Frisco? These are two cities that couldn't be more different.
    Yes, it's a political comparison. The cities and people couldn't be any further apart.. We're straight, they're gay.. We're fat mexicans, they're skinny Asians, etc

SA's leadership loves themselves some SF. We just spent 60k plus on a multi-stall shower trailer for the homeless to use freely. Not even including the cost of water and toiletries that will be provided lol. This was at the apparent recommendation of the team of "experts" that previously were working in SF to help us "fix" the issue there. SA went ahead and hired them after proving how effective they are in SF.. They're talking about buying a 2nd shower trailer too

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Baylor Bears

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yes, it's a political comparison. The cities and people couldn't be any further apart.. We're straight, they're gay.. We're fat mexicans, they're skinny Asians, etc

SA's leadership loves themselves some SF. We just spent 60k plus on a multi-stall shower trailer for the homeless to use freely. Not even including the cost of water and toiletries that will be provided lol. This was at the apparent recommendation of the team of "experts" that previously were working in SF to help us "fix" the issue there. SA went ahead and hired them after proving how effective they are in SF.. They're talking about buying a 2nd shower trailer too

That shower trailer idea is a LOAD more than this hole state is doing for their people. When I first came to Frisco back in 08, they had these awesome bathroom stalls that literally popped up out of ground, ultra futuristic . Frisco has completely eliminated those. This is the massive reason why there is and feces all over Frisco and why if/when you visit Frisco you will see at least three-five s whipped out with no shame (as much as that would excite s like Kori and Derp) pissing in the broad daylight. No hyperbole, Frisco might be the tiest, trashiest rich city in the entire world.

Also, they're not all skinny Asian s in Frisco. Plenty of whites, fat ugly girls and dirty Mexicans here as well. But still, Frisco being out-progressed by San Antonio

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    That shower trailer idea is a LOAD more than this hole state is doing for their people. When I first came to Frisco back in 08, they had these awesome bathroom stalls that literally popped up out of ground, ultra futuristic . Frisco has completely eliminated those. This is the massive reason why there is and feces all over Frisco and why if/when you visit Frisco you will see at least three-five s whipped out with no shame (as much as that would excite s like Kori and Derp) pissing in the broad daylight. No hyperbole, Frisco might be the tiest, trashiest rich city in the entire world.

Also, they're not all skinny Asian s in Frisco. Plenty of whites, fat ugly girls and dirty Mexicans here as well. But still, Frisco being out-progressed by San Antonio
    can't help yourself but to mention me in every damn post of yours huh? i'm good at calling a spade a spade or in your case a got a got.

btw, get that virus already got! you probably already have the aids being out there in "frisco".

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns

I was in Oakland about a month ago, and we stayed about a 10 minute walk northwest of uptown (off 26th and Market). I don't see how anyone in Texas can complain about the homeless situation here. It was a very interesting walk at times, especially right near where you cross under 980. I never felt threatened, but the homeless camps here in Austin are nothing compared to Oakland. Still, we had a great time and Oakland/SF were fun as . Right near Modern Times brewing there were 1 bedroom apartments at 170sf for like 1700/mo with a shared kitchen. So ridiculous.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    can't help yourself but to mention me in every damn post of yours huh? i'm good at calling a spade a spade or in your case a got a got.

btw, get that virus already got! you probably already have the aids being out there in "frisco".

LOL, you're following me around and reading every word of my posts.

letting me live rent-free in your resin-filled mind won't keep me from ing your world up, sissy boi.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL, you're following me around and reading every word of my posts.

letting me live rent-free in your resin-filled mind won't keep me from ing your world up, sissy boi.
    no one is following you around mr important. i strolled into a thread and happened to see you illuminating my screen name in one of your got rants.

stay woke you frisco got!

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I was in Oakland about a month ago, and we stayed about a 10 minute walk northwest of uptown (off 26th and Market). I don't see how anyone in Texas can complain about the homeless situation here. It was a very interesting walk at times, especially right near where you cross under 980. I never felt threatened, but the homeless camps here in Austin are nothing compared to Oakland. Still, we had a great time and Oakland/SF were fun as . Right near Modern Times brewing there were 1 bedroom apartments at 170sf for like 1700/mo with a shared kitchen. So ridiculous.

It's not just the volume of homeless to complain about. It's that these homeless people in Cali are drug addicted zombies with brains of mush. These aren't your old-timey happy-hobos or even drunken bums, these are ing rotten-brained derlicts that steal anything that isn't bolted down.

It was real bad in my neck of the woods the first 7-8 years I was here because Oakland and Frisco would literally bus their homeless into the Central Valley. Back in '16 or '15 Modesto/Stockton said " you, you can't keep dumping your trash here" and it suddenly stopped. The homeless population and crime rate have dropped here and have, naturally, risen dramatically in the Bay because they can't keep sending their problems elsewhere.

And, sadly, the government is sitting on their hands when they aren't enabling these people with safe-use spots and possibly de-criminalizing possession of meth.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no one is following you around mr important. i strolled into a thread and happened to see you illuminating my screen name in one of your got rants.

stay woke you frisco got!

You read the whole post, dip . Don't even try to lie, you sub-par, dime-a-dozen scratcher.

Thread Information