Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst 12345678 LastLast
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    of course they would have, considering duncan/parker/manu and co >>>>>>> wade/bosh/allen and co plus pop >>>>>>> spo.

put prime kawhi on that miami team, and prime lebron on the spurs, and the spurs win in 5, maybe sweep.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Been debated to death.
    Some root for Bron through clenched teeth.
    Like true conservative Republicans supporting Trump.
    Literally, tbh.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just accept Poop choked against Donovan & Doc who ran circles around him while being unable to exploit guys like Kanter/Crawford. But...but...but...Kawhi should have been able to scores against hard double teams & boxout Kanter
    First you used Duncan to deflect from #2's choke jobs and now you are using Pop. Again stop making excuses for your god and accept that he choked.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    First you used Duncan to deflect from #2's choke jobs and now you are using Pop. Again stop making excuses for your god and accept that he choked.
    But...but...but...the FACTS presented to me don’t fit my BS narrative. It’s all #fakenews (C) daslicer

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    of course they would have, considering duncan/parker/manu and co >>>>>>> wade/bosh/allen and co plus pop >>>>>>> spo.

put prime kawhi on that miami team, and prime lebron on the spurs, and the spurs win in 5, maybe sweep.
    LeBrat assembled a team to fit his style of play, pretty sure Timmay/Enrique/Diaw/Splitter clogging the paint would have worked out well for ‘13 LeBrats broken jumper & let’s not forget Evita was playing for the Heatles for a major of the series. Meanwhile, Bosh/Wade would have been maximized playing with Kawhi instead of being a glorified Horry/Lance Stephenson. Their defense would have also been better which was their calling card.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    LeBrat assembled a team to fit his style of play, pretty sure Timmay/Enrique/Diaw/Splitter clogging the paint would have worked out well for ‘13 LeBrats broken jumper & let’s not forget Evita was playing for the Heatles for a major of the series. Meanwhile, Bosh/Wade would have been maximized playing with Kawhi instead of being a glorified Horry/Lance Stephenson. Their defense would have also been better which was their calling card.
    the team obviously wasn't assembled for his playing style considering wade had no jumpshot, and bosh was soft as soggy tp without much ability to dominate offensively, other than open midrangers.

broken jumper? that was literally lebron at his best with the jumper, shooting over 40% from 3.

lol maximized by a guy who struggles to pass out of a trap or double, and doesn't know how to run any kind of offensive set other than an iso.

parker was an mvp candidate at that time. timmy was a defensive monster still and fully capable of putting up 30 in the post any game. not to mention shooters all around and a coach who knew how to maximize talent and skills and great defensive gameplans.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    the team obviously wasn't assembled for his playing style considering wade had no jumpshot, and bosh was soft as soggy tp without much ability to dominate offensively, other than open midrangers.
    LeBrat/Wade was supposed to be Jorn/Pippen 2.0 & Pippen wasn't any better of a 3 point shooter than Wade. It was supposed to be forcing turnovers & killing teams in transaction. Heatles were also notoriously mediocre when Bosh missed games b/c their version of Jorn had a shaky jumper thus needed floor spacers at all time which meant Bosh couldn't play his natural position at either end of the floor.

broken jumper? that was literally lebron at his best with the jumper, shooting over 40% from 3.
    You clearly didn't watch the series b/c the whole strategy was going under the screen & giving him WIDE OPEN shots ala Rondo. He was pretty terrible at that outside of Gm 4 & 7 which is why he shot 56% in the regular season but 44% in the Finals.

lol maximized by a guy who struggles to pass out of a trap or double, and doesn't know how to run any kind of offensive set other than an iso.
    Yeah, he clearly struggled to maximize Siakam/Van Vleet into being household names. (He's literally leading the Clippers)

parker was an mvp candidate at that time. timmy was a defensive monster still and fully capable of putting up 30 in the post any game. not to mention shooters all around and a coach who knew how to maximize talent and skills and great defensive gameplans.
    Yeah, Enrique was an MVP candidate b/c he had the BALL IN HIS HANDS. The reason Evita went to the bench was to maximize the amount of time they had the ball in their hands as Enrique was Rondo status off the ball. Even then Enrique got outplayed by Mario Chalmers when it counted. As far as Timmay, dude got benched against the '13 Warriors b/c he was getting murdered on switches so him camping in the paint wouldn't affect an elite shooter like Kawhi unlike a shaky one like LeBrat. Not to mention we all know how the Timmay/LeBrat/Poop combo worked against Carlos Arroyo & Puerto Rico

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Le ain't got on Tim Duncan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron >>>>>> Duncan tbh

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    LeBrat/Wade was supposed to be Jorn/Pippen 2.0 & Pippen wasn't any better of a 3 point shooter than Wade. It was supposed to be forcing turnovers & killing teams in transaction. Heatles were also notoriously mediocre when Bosh missed games b/c their version of Jorn had a shaky jumper thus needed floor spacers at all time which meant Bosh couldn't play his natural position at either end of the floor.

You clearly didn't watch the series b/c the whole strategy was going under the screen & giving him WIDE OPEN shots ala Rondo. He was pretty terrible at that outside of Gm 4 & 7 which is why he shot 56% in the regular season but 44% in the Finals.

Yeah, he clearly struggled to maximize Siakam/Van Vleet into being household names. (He's literally leading the Clippers)

Yeah, Enrique was an MVP candidate b/c he had the BALL IN HIS HANDS. The reason Evita went to the bench was to maximize the amount of time they had the ball in their hands as Enrique was Rondo status off the ball. Even then Enrique got outplayed by Mario Chalmers when it counted. As far as Timmay, dude got benched against the '13 Warriors b/c he was getting murdered on switches so him camping in the paint wouldn't affect an elite shooter like Kawhi unlike a shaky one like LeBrat. Not to mention we all know how the Timmay/LeBrat/Poop combo worked against Carlos Arroyo & Puerto Rico

lol you know you gotta stretch to make a point when you bring the 04 olympics into the convo in order to crap on timmy and parker

whats to hard to admit about the fact that kawhi has benefitted from great situations? its like youre trying to hard to make it look like he had the worst cir stances ever when fact is, he came into the league playing for a dynasty trio/coach combo. and its not like theres anything wrong with it. mike benefited from great situations too. so did kobe. lebron. magic. bird. shaq. timmy. pretty much all the greats.

there was definitely more strategy than just "oh lets give lebron wide open jumpers all game durhhghughh". im not even going to discuss that with you unless you actually prove you know jack about xs and os, which so far you clearly dont. about the only thing you know well is how to whine like a got.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lol you know you gotta stretch to make a point when you bring the 04 olympics into the convo in order to crap on timmy and parker

whats to hard to admit about the fact that kawhi has benefitted from great situations? its like youre trying to hard to make it look like he had the worst cir stances ever when fact is, he came into the league playing for a dynasty trio/coach combo. and its not like theres anything wrong with it. mike benefited from great situations too. so did kobe. lebron. magic. bird. shaq. timmy. pretty much all the greats.

there was definitely more strategy than just "oh lets give lebron wide open jumpers all game durhhghughh". im not even going to discuss that with you unless you actually prove you know jack about xs and os, which so far you clearly dont. about the only thing you know well is how to whine like a got.
    There isn’t too much “Xs”/“Os” that go into making the decision to go under a screen while the help sags, you should be familiar with the strategy b/c your boy Giannis fell victim to it in back-to-back postseasons. Condolences.

Besides, when did I ever say that Kawhi “had the worst cir stances ever”? All I’ve said is that he delivered when put in a situation to contend unlike many of his peers including ‘11 LeBrat. Imagine Frauden coming thru in Gm 7 against the Sixers or leading his team from down 0-2. He also shrunk in the ‘12 Finals as a role player while Kawhi came up with the good on ‘14.

The ‘15 & ‘16 series are on Pop for getting out coached by Doc/Donovan along with role players turning into pumpkins.

-‘15: Blake/Choke-P spammed the double screen meanwhile Diaw/Porker (who had one of the worst postseason performances by a starting point guard EVER while getting his pushed in by Choke-P) were deadweight on offense which allowed Doc to get away with doubling pre all-star Kawhi

-‘16: Poop kept playing Diaw/D-Worst against Kanter/Adams who absolutely ate them alive. Kawhi held PEAK Westbrook who went on to terrorize the Warriors form 4 straight games to 37% shooting while putting up an efficient 23 which was better than his regular seasons average

Keep in mind Kawhi wasn’t the undisputed #1 on offense until ‘17 as that is the first seasons he led the team in usage but continue to lecture me on the “Xs” & “Os” Mr. Arm Chair Coach

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    There isn’t too much “Xs”/“Os” that go into making the decision to go under a screen while the help sags, you should be familiar with the strategy b/c your boy Giannis fell victim to it in back-to-back postseasons. Condolences.

Besides, when did I ever say that Kawhi “had the worst cir stances ever”? All I’ve said is that he delivered when put in a situation to contend unlike many of his peers including ‘11 LeBrat. Imagine Frauden coming thru in Gm 7 against the Sixers or leading his team from down 0-2. He also shrunk in the ‘12 Finals as a role player while Kawhi came up with the good on ‘14.

The ‘15 & ‘16 series are on Pop for getting out coached by Doc/Donovan along with role players turning into pumpkins.

-‘15: Blake/Choke-P spammed the double screen meanwhile Diaw/Porker (who had one of the worst postseason performances by a starting point guard EVER while getting his pushed in by Choke-P) were deadweight on offense which allowed Doc to get away with doubling pre all-star Kawhi

-‘16: Poop kept playing Diaw/D-Worst against Kanter/Adams who absolutely ate them alive. Kawhi held PEAK Westbrook who went on to terrorize the Warriors form 4 straight games to 37% shooting while putting up an efficient 23 which was better than his regular seasons average

Keep in mind Kawhi wasn’t the undisputed #1 on offense until ‘17 as that is the first seasons he led the team in usage but continue to lecture me on the “Xs” & “Os” Mr. Arm Chair Coach
    lol butthurt
    lol "delivered" when it took multiple major injuries to barely beat GS
    lol its so easy to contain lebron
    lol then bragging that kawhi shut down westbrook when hes a far worse shooter and far easier to contain
    lol obviously not much to brag about if all you have to do is "go under the screen" and "let him shoot"
    lol blaming kawhis limitations on everyone but himself but holding every other player accountable for theirs
    lol cry some more

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    lol butthurt
    lol "delivered" when it took multiple major injuries to barely beat GS
    lol its so easy to contain lebron
    lol then bragging that kawhi shut down westbrook when hes a far worse shooter and far easier to contain
    lol obviously not much to brag about if all you have to do is "go under the screen" and "let him shoot"
    lol blaming kawhis limitations on everyone but himself but holding every other player accountable for theirs
    lol cry some more

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    MJ banged em didn't "change em"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    MJ banged em didn't "change em"
    No he just paid them to keep the quiet

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    No he just paid them to keep the quiet
    MJ's fade from social media/10

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LeBron has and never will be GOAT. Not even top 2 and all his success due to roids and hcg. Not even best on his team that is Davis.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    all his success due to roids and hcg.
    proof?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    This is your shtick? Hopping threads asking for digital proof

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So there is no proof

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    no it's an honest question. is there any proof or substantial evidence of lebron using PEDs?

if the "proof" is "durhrhurhrh most normal athletes can't do what he does without PEDs " then the same criteria should apply basically every single athlete who has either A) had incredible longevity or B) any athlete who is considered an all-time great in their sport

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    no it's an honest question. is there any proof or substantial evidence of lebron using PEDs?

if the "proof" is "durhrhurhrh most normal athletes can't do what he does without PEDs " then the same criteria should apply basically every single athlete who has either A) had incredible longevity or B) any athlete who is considered an all-time great in their sport
    Oh didn't know you meant the PED. Not a big issue for me. Grew up and partied in the glory days of Balco Calfornia.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Oh didn't know you meant the PED.
    how could you not know? it was exactly what I quoted in my reply.

Not a big issue for me. Grew up and partied in the glory days of Balco Calfornia.
    i honestly could not care less

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

Legit confused

Where is me carrying bout Lebron bloating his upper body. Issue is him flexing that little brain

Thread Information