Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The only thing I can say about that 4th is that it looked like there was too much individual play and pressing. The result was a hot mess. But yes, Diop and Witherspoon looked like two players that should be in the G League. Permanently.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we all ready to bench LMA forever now? ...and eventually trade him or let him walk... Poetl and Eubanks are better and it is not close.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game. Lets hope it's a sign to come in facing a lot of teams in the Eastern Conference, which may be as bad as it's ever been.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Are we all ready to bench LMA forever now? ...and eventually trade him or let him walk... Poetl and Eubanks are better and it is not close.

In on benching LMA and attempting trading ASAP. Should have been done last year so he will probably just leave for free as this FO has no plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "I’m not even mad, that’s amazing."
    "If true, his ability to be invisible on the basketball current during real NBA minutes is pretty nifty."

Nice...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol, Diop a LESS athletic version of Kyle Andersen. That mad me chuckle. The garbage time bench unit was horrible. Weatherspoon is g league material, Jones is the much better alternative. Eubanks played down to his surrounding cast, he couldn’t hold on to anything in the 4th. And Lonnie, sheesh. Where to even start. He needs to be way behind Vassell in the rotation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great game for the most part! Thanks for the grades as always!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks Timvp. That was an awesome display of dominance that I know this team is capable with. More than the offensive output, I was more impressed with their defense, rebounding, closing out 3’s. That was impressive. I hope they continue building on this.

DJ is becoming a reliable scorer. His shots are money. I was especially impressed with DJ standing up for Demar. That is exactly what leaders do. He got everybody’s back.

Very impressive game for Jakob. He sets the defensive tone early, coraling the rebounds, protecting the paint, but also attacking the rim on the other end. I’m not as worry them facing teams with big men now than before. Jakob is ready to battle in the paint.

Lonnie needs to get his mojo back. It’s hard to see that a very capable scorer is holding himself from erupting. I wanted him to dominate that garbage time, but it never happened. It seems like after hurting his hands, he has been avoiding any contacts. I’m really rooting for him.

Q, Bates, they need to show better defense than that. They have to work harder defensively to earn minutes.

Overall, that was a very satisfactory performance. Way to start a riad trip. GSG!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is a legit go to move. Dejounte looks like a star. Collins doesn't.

Dejounte, White & THE IV Truth4sale$'s Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great writeup as always.
    Really surprised Weatherspoon played so poorly but also was wondering why wasnt he and Diop in the Gleague bubble. I thought both were assigned.
    It's sad to see Lonnie struggling, he has to be more aggressive, like Keldon Johnson. The 4th should have been his time, .he is just so unsure what to do offensively, but should turn up his defense to insure playing time. Sadly, even on the bench he wont get many offensive attempts because Rudy Gay and Patty shoot at will All ThE TIME..good or bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The results of the Nephew trade - DeMar, Keldon, Jakob all did pretty well last night.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The results of the Nephew trade - DeMar, Keldon, Jakob all did pretty well last night.
    Jakob playing well is really all that needed to happen to make the trade not seem like a total rip off considerIng all that had happened to make Nephew's value bottom out.

If DeMar leaves for nothing, you thank him for his veteran leadership for 3 years.

Keldon looks to become a high end role player at the minimum.

Poetl is looking like a top 5 defensive big man in the league.

Not a terrible trade.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Great writeup as always.
    Really surprised Weatherspoon played so poorly but also was wondering why wasnt he and Diop in the Gleague bubble. I thought both were assigned.
    It's sad to see Lonnie struggling, he has to be more aggressive, like Keldon Johnson. The 4th should have been his time, .he is just so unsure what to do offensively, but should turn up his defense to insure playing time. Sadly, even on the bench he wont get many offensive attempts because Rudy Gay and Patty shoot at will All ThE TIME..good or bad.
    And if LMA comes off the bench, it will be even worse for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jakob playing well is really all that needed to happen to make the trade not seem like a total rip off considerIng all that had happened to make Nephew's value bottom out.

If DeMar leaves for nothing, you thank him for his veteran leadership for 3 years.

Keldon looks to become a high end role player at the minimum.

Poetl is looking like a top 5 defensive big man in the league.

Not a terrible trade.
    When you think about the fact we could have got 1st and Ingram it was a pretty bad trade. But hey, at least pop stuck it to the Lakers. *eye roll emoji*

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    When you think about the fact we could have got 1st and Ingram it was a pretty bad trade. But hey, at least pop stuck it to the Lakers. *eye roll emoji*
    Meh not crying about it.

Not a "fact" either. It was mostly centered around Lonzo Ball.

Plus, giving the Lakers Kawhi to go along with LeBron + Davis? No thanks. Current Lakers window is much shorter than it would have been if Kawhi was there.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh not crying about it.

Plus, giving the Lakers Kawhi to go along with LeBron + Davis? No thanks. Current Lakers window is much shorter than it would have been if Kawhi was there.
    I don't think the Lakers would have had the assets to trade for AD if they had also traded for Number Two.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think the Lakers would have had the assets to trade for AD if they had also traded for Number Two.
    But you know the Lakers can pull off some bull regardless because the league bends over whenever they want something. If they lost those assets for #2, they'll shine some other turd on their roster and trade that for AD. The NBA needs the Lakers to be successful to generate more money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Isn't this just a bull myth anyway and Magic was lowballing to get Kawhi?

Regardless, Ingram isn't the player everyone is making him out to be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Meh not crying about it.

This

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But you know the Lakers can pull off some bull regardless because the league bends over whenever they want something. If they lost those assets for #2, they'll shine some other turd on their roster and trade that for AD. The NBA needs the Lakers to be successful to generate more money.
    nah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree on D White it seems like he’s backing everyone down now, he thinks he can post up any defender, anywhere on the court. Most of his passes look desperate and feeble to me.

With no outside shot hes playing like a guy who will not be in the league in a couple years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disagree on D White it seems like he’s backing everyone down now, he thinks he can post up any defender, anywhere on the court. Most of his passes look desperate and feeble to me.

With no outside shot hes playing like a guy who will not be in the league in a couple years.
    Did you mean someone else with this post? Lmao

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

WTF are you talking about

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Murrys write up you would think is an A+ but the grade is an A-Shows how far he has come as not even a game like this gets him an A. He also has got a lot of As this year.

glad to see KJ bounce back as well.

Thread Information