Page 15 of 39 FirstFirst ... 511121314151617181925 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To win championships and even make it to the finals a team usually has an actual or future MVP on the roster. The Spurs were lucky to have had MVPS with Robinson and Duncan the last thirty years. The Spurs could easily go the next 50 years without an MVP and we know that no MVP player is going to sign with San Antonio as a free agent. We would have to draft an MVP player and that's not as simple as just tanking and getting high draft picks.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    the spurs only have one more win than the pelicans... and the pelicans haven't had zion all year...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the spurs only have one more win than the pelicans... and the pelicans haven't had zion all year...
    Well, the Spurs haven’t had Zion all year either.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure would've been nice to trade for Gordon Hayward. But nope, all of Spurstalk said he washed. Dude has been having a stellar season. He's the perfect teammate to have for these youngings. He doesn't demand the ball, plays in the flow of the offense, is smart and moves well without the ball. Everything you could want in a player... unless you post here of course

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure would've been nice to trade for Gordon Hayward. But nope, all of Spurstalk said he washed. Dude has been having a stellar season. He's the perfect teammate to have for these youngings. He doesn't demand the ball, plays in the flow of the offense, is smart and moves well without the ball. Everything you could want in a player... unless you post here of course
    Should we bookmark to see if he is injured soon?
    Not wishing injury upon him just saying for the $$$ he makes and his China Doll past it's not a lock that was / is such a great signing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Whataburger is ready for Zion

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    i tried telling y'all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    According to multiple reports, a heated exchange at halftime between long-time NBA assistant coach John Lucas and players Christian Wood and Kevin Porter Jr. devolved into Porter throwing something across the locker room then leaving the arena at halftime, while Wood refused to check in during the second half (although coach Stephen Silas said he c
    https://sports.yahoo.com/rockets-kev...080201591.html

you mean like this kind of rebuild it what you prefer?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Y-you don't understand!! Wood is such an amazing player!! And they got KPJ For NOTHING who the Spurs absolutely should've taken!!! Rockettes are ACING their rebuild while the Spurs will NEVER get to those heights!!!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not going to make the Spurs a contender this year or next. He's owed 60+ over the next two years.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still think this is true. Sure, they have a higher short term floor than the Rockets and perpetually injured Pelicans, but those teams have higher long term ceilings for obvious reasons.
    Last edited by TD 21; 01-02-2022 at 06:38 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's not going to make the Spurs a contender this year or next. He's owed 60+ over the next two years.
    We aren’t contending anytime soon with any player. Even if we get a great college player it would be 4 years before we could contend. the Mavs aren’t even contenders and they have Luka.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

christian wood is a good trade chip tbh. and the rockets will end up with higher pick than the spurs.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    not even trying to be rude or troll but why would anyone have hope in this team?

internal improvement?
    gonna sign a big name FA?

lamarcus, demarre carroll, rudy gay, demar... all people who wanted out...

again, things aren't going great for HOU or NO but at least they're gonna get a higher pick.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    pelicans: 18-28
    spurs: 17-30

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pelicans: 18-28
    spurs: 17-30
    We are tanking, you inbred incel

Your team is sitting in no man's land, with no future.
    Always been an irrelevant team that no one gives a about

Really weird you constantly bump this when no-one cares, get a life, pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic and pistons are tanking, spurs are playing to win, but they are just very bad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic and pistons are tanking, spurs are playing to win, but they are just very bad.
    Bad luck and bad timing, but it works. With our net rating bbref has our expected record at 23-24. That’s quite a difference from the actual record. We’ve just lost a ton of close games.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad luck and bad timing, but it works. With our net rating bbref has our expected record at 23-24. That’s quite a difference from the actual record. We’ve just lost a ton of close games.
    5th best in the west

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5th best in the west
    That stupid ing thread is gonna be memed to the point its annoying AF.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That stupid ing thread is gonna be memed to the point its annoying AF.
    It's just such a stupid thing to look at some algorithm and be like whelp we should actually be 23 and 24 but it's all due to bad luck that we are 17-30 instead. Like you caan't lose THIRTY games out of 47 and be like whelp we are WAAY better than our record suggests.

I mean find the 6 wins out of our next 10 games? I see 3 winnable ones against OKC and HOU twice. But besides that it's MEM, GS, Pho, CHIx2, MIA, ATL. It's a hard schedule coming up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's just such a stupid thing to look at some algorithm and be like whelp we should actually be 23 and 24 but it's all due to bad luck that we are 17-30 instead. Like you caan't lose THIRTY games out of 47 and be like whelp we are WAAY better than our record suggests.

I mean find the 6 wins out of our next 10 games? I see 3 winnable ones against OKC and HOU twice. But besides that it's MEM, GS, Pho, CHIx2, MIA, ATL. It's a hard schedule coming up
    Most on this board lack objectivity. Everyone is en led to an opinion. Mine is we are actually out punching our weight class, as evidenced by those close games. I guess this is what makes a market.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most on this board lack objectivity. Everyone is en led to an opinion. Mine is we are actually out punching our weight class, as evidenced by those close games. I guess this is what makes a market.
    We have the 6th worst record in the league and we are out punching our weight class? It's nice that we are having close games, but this is the NBA unless you reeeally suck then you are going to be in a buncha close games. People didn't pay attention to that fact when we were winning in the Big 3 era but we had a buncha close games. Teams don't scout us or give aa flying flip about us so they mail it in until they have to actually try. We are an easy w.

There aare many positives about the season besides record and I agree with a lot of them. But we aren't better than our record

Thread Information