Page 975 of 1573 FirstFirst ... 475875925965971972973974975976977978979985102510751475 ... LastLast
Results 24,351 to 24,375 of 39309
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    5 days...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Take your “L,” stop deflecting, and move on Chuncko.

Your statements that russia’s military might is on par with China and US is still not aging well.
    Parroting the same stupid line won't save you. Since the US was called in for support and your side claims the US is at war with Russia, then Russia is fighting the US and Ukraine. So Ukraine could not handle Russia, as I said. They didn't stand a snowball's chance in .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Parroting the same stupid line won't save you. Since the US was called in for support and your side claims the US is at war with Russia, then Russia is fighting the US and Ukraine. So Ukraine could not handle Russia, as I said. They didn't stand a snowball's chance in .

On par with usa and china.
    You are just as stupid as hater, and don't know about russia or russian army if you think that show is on par with usa or china. Maybe on par with zimbabve at best. You dumb love to look at statistics how many planes tanks and soldiers are there, to determin who is better. In real life less than 10% of those numbers exists in real life, and of those 10%, 95% is soviet made. That means it is 30+ years old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

On par with usa and china.
    You are just as stupid as hater, and don't know about russia or russian army if you think that show is on par with usa or china. Maybe on par with zimbabve at best. You dumb love to look at statistics how many planes tanks and soldiers are there, to determin who is better. In real life less than 10% of those numbers exists in real life, and of those 10%, 95% is soviet made. That means it is 30+ years old.
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/a...pleads-for-aid

Russia is such an easy clean that Zelensky had to publicly beg for help.

I'll take stats over your emotional assessment based on the eyeball test, horse ..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every notable military website lists Russia as the 2nd most powerful military in the world with China 3rd. You idiots thinking this as an EA Sports game with attributes and sliders are hilarious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are going to roll up on that flank, and move to retake all of the Donbass region.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Libs watching Ukraine Nazi propaganda on twitter

"Ukraine Nazi"

That is some seriously hurr dee durr . Tell me you can't think for yourself without telling me you can't think for yourself.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every notable military website lists Russia as the 2nd most powerful military in the world with China 3rd. You idiots thinking this as an EA Sports game with attributes and sliders are hilarious.
    Turned out they were wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The root of your problem is that you are very bad about confirmation bias, and critical thinking.

Your quote "they are the second most powerful army in the world" was about a month into the 3-day war. Anyone who has an evidence based reality should have realized very early that the Russian army sucked ass. It took me roughly 10 days to realize that RUS was going to have a tough time, and by the time you posted it was obvious to anyone paying attention how bad it was.

there is no scenario under which Russia will achieve its goals. Their operations increasingly reek of desperation, and the disorganization of their army will get worse with attrition
    I was right.

Add in western weapons, and we have the total defeat of Russia in Ukraine. Ukraine will take an operational pause, rest, refit, and resume. They can re-cons ute units, and have trained replacements, who are motivated and well equipped.

Russia cannot do any of that, and desertion will melt their army and add to attritional losses, while Russia struggles internally and politically. Russian political class is already distancing themselves from Putin and his inner circle, sensing the end.

Still think Ukraine is losing?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    https://www.pbs.org/newshour/world/a...pleads-for-aid

Russia is such an easy clean that Zelensky had to publicly beg for help.

I'll take stats over your emotional assessment based on the eyeball test, horse ..
    Your emotional assessment was to pile on some hate onto something for the sole reason that people you dislike favored it. And you still double down here. How did that work out for you?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Im here nig

Already ed about this terrible outing. They should be blowing out these scrubs by 30 but ing Greg Putinovich doesnt know what the hes doing with his soft frontline. Instead of pummeling these es, he does stupid like wait 6 months to turn off the hot water in Ukraine and send condolences about the queen yo brits ing TOSB soft as warleader.

Russia should be blowing out these scrubs every damn game.

Now its a playoff series. But Putovich is one more epic loss to me call8ng for his resignation.

Even a Russia led by Medvedev and Kadyrov would fare better

Got damn scrubs
    This U?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Live with being wrong. Russia is getting curb stomped by little Ukraine.

You made the statement that russia's military was on par with China and the US; they are clearly not. Your sources were wrong and you were wrong. Take your "L" and move on Chuncko.

All you are doing is embarrassing yourself online, like derp, by trying to create a new narrative to blame anyone/anything but yourself to deflect from russia getting its ass beat down on the big stage.

Your other statement: they do not stand a snowball's chance of defeating russia is also pathetic. Take your "L" and move on Chuncko.

The russians developed a plan to take over their next-door neighbor; they rounded up the resources they thought they needed to win; they determined the time and places to attack for their special operation; and the russians are getting their asses handed to them.

You are a former Air Force lab technician; it is all you are and will ever be. Now go to your cuck shed, take your "L" and move on.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Explosions heard in Kherson. Couple this with the strikes on Melitopol today and this is starting to look tasty

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Live with being wrong. Russia is getting curb stomped by little Ukraine.

You made the statement that russia's military was on par with China and the US; they are clearly not. Your sources were wrong and you were wrong. Take your "L" and move on Chuncko.

All you are doing is embarrassing yourself online, like derp, by trying to create a new narrative to blame anyone/anything but yourself to deflect from russia getting its ass beat down on the big stage.

Your other statement: they do not stand a snowball's chance of defeating russia is also pathetic. Take your "L" and move on Chuncko.

The russians developed a plan to take over their next-door neighbor; they rounded up the resources they thought they needed to win; they determined the time and places to attack for their special operation; and the russians are getting their asses handed to them.

You are a former Air Force lab technician; it is all you are and will ever be. Now go to your cuck shed, take your "L" and move on.
    tl;dr

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Russia’s budget surplus evaporates as energy revenues shrink

The sharp deterioration of Russian state finances comes as its army is being routed in northeastern Ukraine in its biggest military setback since losing the battle for the capital Kyiv in March.

Oil and gas revenues, which make up almost half of the budget revenues received so far this year, were down 18 per cent year-on-year over the January-August period, according to the data.

The EU has also banned imports of Russian coal. An EU ban on shipped Russian crude imports is due to come into effect in December.

Non-oil and gas revenues also fell drastically, by 37 per cent year on year, in January-August, the data showed.

https://www.ft.com/content/d9cdc51f-...8-054ef21a2a6e

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The root of your problem is that you are very bad about confirmation bias, and critical thinking.

Your quote "they are the second most powerful army in the world" was about a month into the 3-day war. Anyone who has an evidence based reality should have realized very early that the Russian army sucked ass. It took me roughly 10 days to realize that RUS was going to have a tough time, and by the time you posted it was obvious to anyone paying attention how bad it was.

I was right.

Add in western weapons, and we have the total defeat of Russia in Ukraine. Ukraine will take an operational pause, rest, refit, and resume. They can re-cons ute units, and have trained replacements, who are motivated and well equipped.

Russia cannot do any of that, and desertion will melt their army and add to attritional losses, while Russia struggles internally and politically. Russian political class is already distancing themselves from Putin and his inner circle, sensing the end.

Still think Ukraine is losing?

Add in an entire new team and the Sacramento Kings are the best team in the league.

Zelensky begged for help. Begged.

"US is at war with Russia" -El Nono

I never said the US couldn't beat Russia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every notable means mostly american. None of them has ever been in russia, let alone in russian army. Do you know anyone who has served in russian/soviet army. Ask them, do they think like those websites? Russian military ar almighty only against their small neighbors like georgia and in short time. Americans gave ukraine 12 himars, and it was enough to crush russians. Americans have hundreds of them. What do russians have?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Explosions heard in Kherson. Couple this with the strikes on Melitopol today and this is starting to look tasty

Appreciate the updates. Stay safe out there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Second army of the world! On par with usa and china!

Thread Information