Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    No place surpasses Louisiana when it comes to ignorance. None. What a ing hole.

If you visit, don't forget your passport and make sure your shots are current.
    Why would you need a passport? They could just come to Louisiana illegally just like they do your crappy town.

Believe.
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Why would you need a passport? They could just come to Louisiana illegally just like they do your crappy town.
    Great first post. You really did well for Louisiana in your response. Not only was your rebuttal excellent but you managed to insult their city as well. Way to make us proud!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you be proud of other teams fans hating you because your have no sportsmanship?

Please, this is what is wrong with sports today. ing ignorant Texas thinking...

Go burn some ing books... and execute some more innocent peolple!!!
    If we burn some ing books what would you use for blankets at night ?

The United States paid just over 23 Million dollars for the Louisiana Purchase. What a ing rip off.
    Last edited by tmtcsc; 05-17-2008 at 09:59 AM.

cotton eyed joe
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How can you be proud of other teams fans hating you because your have no sportsmanship?

wow, you got nagin and re elected his sorry ass...have backword laws and vodoo princesses and you're telling us to burn books and execute innocent people...nice

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Or the NBA hype machine doesn't want to show anything negative against it's new golden boy...
    CP3....The new "Witness This" "KING James" of 2008.

You saw what they got to "Witness" in Cleveland last year. Now NO gets to "Witness" it with their new golden boy.

Banned
    My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Bull calls! The hornets had the momentum down by 5 and those 5 calls them. The only valid one was the West foul on Duncan when he was shooting.

Be lucky the refs won that game for you in that 1 minute of play.

and Horry and your classless fans for chanting...Apparently oafter 4 rings you still don't know how to win with sportsmanship...
    Exactly my thoughts

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    everyone is this thread is pretty ing re ed.

its a message board, all you people (both teams) need to get over yourselves. i went to san antonio for game 4 and saw what the fans were like. i also live in New Orleans so i know what the state of the city is.

horrys foul was not THAT bad, but it was questionable...and he definitely leans in a little. but not worthy of a suspension or fine. if you are a hornets fan, you are pissed...if you are a spurs fan, it was completely legal.

Spurs fans calling out CP3 for flopping is funny as well. once again, if its on your team...its ok. if its on the other team, you complain.

seriously people. get the over yourselves.

THANK YOU BASED NEAL ClingingMars's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs fans calling out CP3 for flopping is funny as well. once again, if its on your team...its ok. if its on the other team, you complain.
    sorry, but we don't dead ball flop. that's over the line.

- Mars

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bull calls! The hornets had the momentum down by 5 and those 5 calls them. The only valid one was the West foul on Duncan when he was shooting.

Be lucky the refs won that game for you in that 1 minute of play.

and Horry and your classless fans for chanting...Apparently oafter 4 rings you still don't know how to win with sportsmanship...

I'm glad West got knocked down. Someone from NOH needs to get knocked down this series. Trying to come in and hang with the defending champs.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    yes you do. all the time.

and not all of CP3s flops are dead ball.

-not Mars

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What a fluke.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yes you do. all the time.
    show me. cause i can show you.

http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com

- Mars

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill gladly make the gifs
    But you guys gotta post the youtube vids of the ones u want

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ill gladly make the gifs
    But you guys gotta post the youtube vids of the ones u want
    make a gif of this: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HUh1kJLrYu8

but make it .8 MB or under...

- Mars

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    show me. cause i can show you.

- Mars

seriously, are you mentally challenged?

- not Mars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    seriously, are you mentally challenged?

- not Mars
    still waiting for video of dead ball flops.

http://cp3roll.ytmnd.com

- Mars

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    you have a .gif of one flop...not flops.

and to make a statement that the spurs have never dead ball flopped is just ignorant. but i guess you dont see that becuase "special" people dont have logic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you have a .gif of one flop...not flops.

and to make a statement that the spurs have never dead ball flopped is just ignorant. but i guess you dont see that becuase "special" people dont have logic.
    dead ball flopping is re ed. we don't do that.

keep insulting my intelligence, it makes you look like the dumbass that you are.

- Mars

Dirk Administers THE SHOCKER LEONARD's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Your quote in my sig will live forever, ...

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    dead ball flopping is re ed. we don't do that.

keep insulting my intelligence, it makes you look like the dumbass that you are.

- Mars
    you really are ignorant huh? "we" as if you are a part of the team is laughable too.

and dont worry about me insulting your intelligence, you would actually have to have some for me to make fun of it

- not Mars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you really are ignorant huh? "we" as if you are a part of the team is laughable too.

and dont worry about me insulting your intelligence, you would actually have to have some for me to make fun of it

- not Mars
    we is commonly used to refer to a team and its fan, but of course you wouldn't understand due to your lower intelligence.

you already did, so obviously I must be smarter than you.

- Mars

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made this, I thought it seemed appropriate for this thread:

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I made this, I thought it seemed appropriate for this thread:

http://cp3punch.ytmnd.com

epic

- Mars

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    that .gif is so freaking skewed. watch the whole clip, and you can see that it was just accidental. then watch your boy bowen kick cp3 in the head.

in fact, after the league reviewed the play, they suspended Bowen and found that CP3 did nothing wrong (just like the Horry play...)

nice try, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

A lot of the hate from other team's fans comes from envy of the Spurs long term success. It's true that the Horry chants on Thursday seemed in bad taste at that moment (I would have not chanted the "Horry Horry" stuff myself when West was down); however, there is a chance Horry will never play another game in that building. Think about it - his basketball career will probably be over when the Spurs season is over. Maybe they were saying "thanks" for five years of hard work and solid play just in case the Spurs don't get out of this series.

FYI, I have lived in both states (LA and TX), and as bad as the public school system can be in the state of Texas (Dallas for example), they are better than in the state of Louisiana (specifically New Orleans). You should not comment on the relative intelligence of Texans or people from any other state if you happen to be from Louisiana.

I worked for one of the largest banks in Louisiana (Hibernia National Bank) for three years and trained at the headquarters location in downtown New Orleans for four months back in the early 90s. None of the kids in my training program from NO went to their public schools because they were such a mess. Catholic schools were educating a lot of the children in that city and the kids in the public schools there were left to fend for themselves in under performing schools. The poor public school system in Lousiana keeps kids in a perpetual state of ignorance - especially in New Orleans with its two class system, so to speak.

Texas has its faults, but Lousiana in general and more specifically New Orleans (pre and post hurricane) has been in trouble for a long time. One of the last days I spent working in New Orleans included a shooting where a convict being tried for some crime snatched a gun away from a female police officer and shot some people. I heard the cops caught the prisoner and beat him to within an inch of his life (the beating was deserved).

New Orleans is known for bad schools, corrupt poli ians going way back (state level politicians too), high crime rates, police forces often on the take - it's a negative environment.

I talked to a NO native a couple of weeks ago - a retired guy in the same store I was shopping in. He said that Ray Nagin (the Mayor of NO, for you less informed types) has a residence in McKinney, Tx (close to where I live). This guy said Nagin sends his kids to public school here in McKinney. Now I don't have verification on this from a second party, but if this is true, what does that say about the current state of things in New Orleans? An absentee mayor sending his kids to another state. Weird stuff.

Just to wrap up, I have lived in Texas for a long time and I have never been to a book burning. Where do you go for that? I haven't seen one. Also, what are "innocent peolple?" Wait, are you a product of the LA public schools?
    Last edited by Harry Callahan; 05-18-2008 at 08:47 AM.

Thread Information