Page 14 of 19 FirstFirst ... 4101112131415161718 ... LastLast
    Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^^^

You ran out like a little school girl the second you had to account for her bull !
    You brought her up the second you had to discuss Trump, who is the actual topic.

whatabout hillary

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. I'm just calling Donald Trump a white supremacist.
    It's trendy

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You brought her up the second you had to discuss Trump, who is the actual topic.

whatabout hillary
    Because you were crying about Trump being a white supremacist when Hillary is the biggest white supremacist in the world. You're fine with demonizing the opposition til you have to face your own demons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Because you were crying about Trump being a white supremacist when Hillary is the biggest white supremacist in the world.
    But we weren't talking about Hillary.

Richard Spencer is probably a bigger white supremacist than Donald Trump. We weren't talking about him either. So it would be stupid to be like but whatabout Richard Spencer?

See what I'm saying?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But we weren't talking about Hillary.

Richard Spencer is probably a bigger white supremacist than Donald Trump. We weren't talking about him either. So it would be stupid to be like but whatabout Richard Spencer?

See what I'm saying?
    It's relevant, bro. If Hillary was in office, no ESPN reporter would be allowed to be calling Hillary a white supremacist. Also, it just highlights yours and millions levels of blatant self righteousness that you think you can call out Trump when Hillary (the presidential candidate that you supported) is the biggest white supremacist in the world.

You know it, and I know it. It's why you shut down like a little when I hit you with that right hook.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's relevant, bro. If Hillary was in office, no ESPN reporter would be allowed to be calling Hillary a white supremacist. Also, it just highlights yours and millions levels of blatant self righteousness that you think you can call out Trump when Hillary (the presidential candidate that you supported) is the biggest white supremacist in the world.

You know it, and I know it. It's why you shut down like a little when I hit you with that right hook.

You are certainly committed to the bit.

"Biggest white supremacist in the world"

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You are certainly committed to the bit.

"Biggest white supremacist in the world"
    That's not a bit, bro. The Clinton machine has ed over blacks the world over. Do you pretend Hillary is not a racist?

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    At the very least, Hill should have been suspended.

But anyone who thinks their politics is the biggest reason for their rating drops should lose their posting privileges and be caged in a zoo with other apes.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Rush gave a valid comment that reflected poorly on the network. Jemele gave an invalid comment that reflected poorly on the network. One got fired; the other, well nothing.
    There was nothing valid about Rush's comment on McNabb. It was a pretty poor opinion in general. The liberal media wasn't propping up McNabb just because he was black. He happened to be a very good QB.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There was nothing valid about Rush's comment on McNabb. It was a pretty poor opinion in general. The liberal media wasn't propping up McNabb just because he was black. He happened to be a very good QB.
    Statistically, he was sh** or akin to it for the first five seasons. Rush called him out in the fifth season. He happened to be a "very good QB" after the fact; and not by the time he was signed by Vikings btw; he was f*cking cancer by then.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Statistically, he was sh** or akin to it for the first five seasons. Rush called him out in the fifth season. He happened to be a "very good QB" after the fact; and not by the time he was signed by Vikings btw; he was f*cking cancer by then.
    SMH. McNabb started out playing in an era from 2000-2003 before the rule changes benefitted the passing game. In 2001, he was 7th in passer rating right behind Brady, in 2002, he was 7th right behind Peyton. Plus he made a ton of plays with his feet and won a lot of games for the Eagles up to that point. So Rush was full of at the time.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SMH. McNabb started out playing in an era from 2000-2003 before the rule changes benefitted the passing game. In 2001, he was 7th in passer rating right behind Brady, in 2002, he was 7th right behind Peyton. Plus he made a ton of plays with his feet and won a lot of games for the Eagles up to that point. So Rush was full of at the time.
    I disagreed with Rush at the time. I even said that his comments reflected poorly on ESPN. But bringing it back to the point of relevance, what Rush said still has more credence than Jemele Hill outright smearing the president of the United States.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    I disagreed with Rush at the time. I even said that his comments reflected poorly on ESPN. But bringing it back to the point of relevance, what Rush said still has more credence than Jemele Hill outright smearing the president of the United States.
    Not really. They're both dumb reckless statements based on race.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not really. They're both dumb reckless statements based on race.
    The media had a dog in the race; and there was a case for DM's race-based privilege. It was just stupid to go there; and it was stupid to speak of it in a definitive tone in the second place. What Jemele did was akin to slander of the POTUS, which is worse.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have a dog in the race; and there was a case for DT's white supremacy. It was just stupid to go there; and it was stupid to speak of it in a definitive tone in the second place. What Limbaugh did was akin to slander of the media.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Adam Lambert

Keep your spankwire fixes to yourself.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    slander. Trump is free to sue if he's as upset as you are.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    slander. Trump is free to sue if he's as upset as you are.
    "or akin to it."

If ESPN wants to have their "personalities" make these vitriolic attacks, they can enjoy losing more subscribers, though.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "or akin to it."

If ESPN wants to have their "personalities" make these vitriolic attacks, they can enjoy losing more subscribers, though.
    Did you unsubscribe from ESPN?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you unsubscribe from ESPN?
    Nope. I suppose you think that proves something?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. I suppose you think that proves something?
    Nothing we didn't already know.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It is when you get mad about it for an entire week, little Chucho.
    LOL, the semen shielding, surface-thinking closet case dealing out the accusations...wrongfully...LOL, he definitely sticks to his simple LOLeftist rhetoric of "we can, they can't". Simple, sad .

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nothing we didn't already know.
    What do you think it shows? That you can make assumptions with incomplete data? I would think so given your willingness to drop the subject so quickly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What do you think it shows? That you can make assumptions with incomplete data? I would think so given your willingness to drop the subject so quickly.
    You can't drop a subject that was never the subject in the first place.

Go ahead, hit me again with a Hillary or Adam Lambert white flag.

Thread Information