Page 13 of 82 FirstFirst ... 3910111213141516172363 ... LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Portland is in cost cutting mode while still trying to get better. think we could try and get a pick from the while giving them back LMA?
    http://www.espn.com/nba/tradeMachine?tradeId=v2sehms

Portland gets LMA back while also saving money. should also help them this year. I also think LMA would play better with Nurkic then whiteside wood.

Spurs would do this as it gets us younger and another pick. I could potentially help us this year but would also put us back to playing a true big that does not shoot 3s. also we would not be able to play Potel and whiteside together. Mario would help with Luka as I think they are from the same country. He is also someone I think with good playing time would be a good player. Came in as a good 3 pt shooter with below avg defense and now is good defense with avg 3? Hood is out for the year but was playing well before he got hurt.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think LMA and white to Miami for JW, ML, and herro could get done.

A little different scenario I could see happening since Toronto can't get free agents... LMA + DDR for Gasol + Ibaka + Anunoby + a pick.

That would let Toronto compete to repeat in the East and we get a forward, draft pick, and salary cap relief.
    I’d want Miami’s first available unen bered first rounder (2025?) instead of Herro. Dude is good, but we have many players at his position already that need time. Also don’t think they’d need to add White, though, I wouldn’t be opposed to moving him for something else.

Murray, Walker, Winslow is a good core to build around. You hope they hit on one of Luca, Johnson, or their 2020 pick to round it out.

Also are we sure MIA wants LMA and not DDR?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d want Miami’s first available unen bered first rounder (2025?) instead of Herro. Dude is good, but we have many players at his position already that need time. Also don’t think they’d need to add White, though, I wouldn’t be opposed to moving him for something else.

Murray, Walker, Winslow is a good core to build around. You hope they hit on one of Luca, Johnson, or their 2020 pick to round it out.

Also are we sure MIA wants LMA and not DDR?
    The thought on adding white is that's its longer before you have to pay herro, so it provides a better salary cap balance for players with similar upside and position.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Really don't like either trade nor think that their realistic.

Aldridge is the best player in that trade so why would the Spurs also have to give up White? Also Heat apparently don't want to give up Herro.

Toronto might be willing to move Ibaka and a pick for DeRozan or Aldridge but unlikely for both and they certainly wouldn't add O.G.
    The smaller Toronto trade works for us equally as well but it doesnt really move Toronto up the ladder in the east. We'd prefer the smaller trade, I think they'd prefer the larger one.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Portland is in cost cutting mode while still trying to get better. think we could try and get a pick from the while giving them back LMA?

Portland gets LMA back while also saving money. should also help them this year. I also think LMA would play better with Nurkic then whiteside wood.

Spurs would do this as it gets us younger and another pick. I could potentially help us this year but would also put us back to playing a true big that does not shoot 3s. also we would not be able to play Potel and whiteside together. Mario would help with Luka as I think they are from the same country. He is also someone I think with good playing time would be a good player. Came in as a good 3 pt shooter with below avg defense and now is good defense with avg 3? Hood is out for the year but was playing well before he got hurt.
    That's a dreadful trade. Those two wings are pretty average and besides, Hoods injured atm.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Add Portland’s 1st Rd pick and that’s a great trade for the spurs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA for Winslow, Waiters, and a pick seems reasonable to me.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would require more than 1 pick to take on Waiters ....

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Add Portland’s 1st Rd pick and that’s a great trade for the spurs
    I was not clear but the pick in the trade was Portlands 1st rd pick. unless you meant for us to get 2 picks. I dont think Portland would do that.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was not clear but the pick in the trade was Portlands 1st rd pick. unless you meant for us to get 2 picks. I dont think Portland would do that.
    Sorry must’ve missed that you already added Portland’s pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most of these offers are beyond terrible. Fck miami and their trash tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would require more than 1 pick to take on Waiters ....
    PLUS it would take more than 1 pick for me to take Winslow, too!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Some of those games are winnable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns twice,chicago and hornets all wins tbh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn. Some of those games are winnable.
    Not if pop plays brynt more than 5 mins. Damn i hope dude gets left behind by the team bus.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pray pop is showcasing belli&bryn and somebody wants 9 mil in expiring trash

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you imagine poop coaching Waiters?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Knowing he had to coach him for a couple years might convince him to retire.....jus sayin...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Love is making all kinds of noise about wanting out of Cleveland.
    Bend over. I'll show you love making all kinds of noise.

Spurs Fan
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns are no joke. Should be compe ive games.

No, Waiters would be cut immediately. Wouldn't even board the flight to San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs gotta go on a winning streak before the rodeo road trip starts. The schedule seems easy, but that loss against the Hawks has me questioning if they can really put it together.

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bend over. I'll show you love making all kinds of noise.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs lost to the Hawks twice Wizards and Cavs idk where the confidence is coming from.

Thread Information