Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thread please tell me the local media is crushing the Suns for this one.

“We have a high-five stat,” coach Earl Watson said earlier this week. “I’m being honest with you. This is true. So we want to keep track of how many high-fives we get per game to each other.”

On the surface it seems a little crazy to track high-fives, but it kind of makes sense. Having teammates that constantly support one another should help camaraderie and team chemistry. But at the end of the day, this is a league that cares about wins, so will this help lead to dubs?

Possibly.
    You've got to be ing kidding me...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They're off on a fairy tale with this idiot coach. He's 1/2 talked Knight into being the "6th starter," or, "the best 6th man in NBA history." Initially Knight refused to be interviewed, then the next day he signed off on it, more, or, less.

They're starting Dudley at PF. & Bledsoe has turned over a 7th new leaf. He invited everyone out to Los Angeles on his dime and they had a wiener roast right on the beach & bonded. Now? He's the greatest leader since Patton.

The local Media is gung ho and pimping it all 100%. "It doesn't matter that they don't get a lot of wins, just have a plan is all I ask. And don't ask to be traded before Halloween."

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're off on a fairy tale with this idiot coach. He's 1/2 talked Knight into being the "6th starter," or, "the best 6th man in NBA history." Initially Knight refused to be interviewed, then the next day he signed off on it, more, or, less.

They're starting Dudley at PF. & Bledsoe has turned over a 7th new leaf. He invited everyone out to Los Angeles on his dime and they had a wiener roast right on the beach & bonded. Now? He's the greatest leader since Patton.

The local Media is gung ho and pimping it all 100%. "It doesn't matter that they don't get a lot of wins, just have a plan is all I ask. And don't ask to be traded before Halloween."
    That's 0 & Forever talking.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You picked a great team to root against. These ers will never win .

If I had any kind of power in the Suns organization and someone came up to me and said, "Hey &. We're thinking bout keeping track of how many High-Fives we give each other during the year. Whatcha think?"

His ass would be fired on the spot. And if I had my pistol on me...he would be lucky if he walked away without getting shot. For Christ's sake. High-Five stats......I've heard it all now.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Absolutely agree teamwork and chemistry must grow organically...they know that 3 pg is a cluster ...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well....

today's NBA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

It's like under 10's basketball or something.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic got a HI V

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic got a HI V
    Damn

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You picked a great team to root against. These ers will never win .

If I had any kind of power in the Suns organization and someone came up to me and said, "Hey &. We're thinking bout keeping track of how many High-Fives we give each other during the year. Whatcha think?"

His ass would be fired on the spot. And if I had my pistol on me...he would be lucky if he walked away without getting shot. For Christ's sake. High-Five stats......I've heard it all now.
    Hey, you have to find something to lead the league in...

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    All this is is a clever little way to masquerade forced chemistry as team fun, so when the losing occurs, the team still sells as likeable and fun loving.

With the Cards and Diamondbacks taking a on expectations, Sarver is positioning these young and dum but full of fun Suns as the tribute to a good time.

See them shoot threes!
    See them dunk!
    See them high-five them mother ers!

It's another public relations ploy to distract from product.

When what's funny is if he just got rid of the toxic elements, he might actually have that organic "Run and Fun" and might actually build to something.

Instead it's Barbosa! Remember him from the fun days?
    Instead it's Dudley! Look at his funny antics and tweets! #Fun #Leader
    Instead it's High Fives and Fun Vibes!

Awesome!

*Commits Suicide*

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Magic got a HI V
    oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do they have a monthly quota?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All this is is a clever little way to masquerade forced chemistry as team fun, so when the losing occurs, the team still sells as likeable and fun loving.

With the Cards and Diamondbacks taking a on expectations, Sarver is positioning these young and dum but full of fun Suns as the tribute to a good time.

See them shoot threes!
    See them dunk!
    See them high-five them mother ers!

It's another public relations ploy to distract from product.

When what's funny is if he just got rid of the toxic elements, he might actually have that organic "Run and Fun" and might actually build to something.

Instead it's Barbosa! Remember him from the fun days?
    Instead it's Dudley! Look at his funny antics and tweets! #Fun #Leader
    Instead it's High Fives and Fun Vibes!

Awesome!

*Commits Suicide*
    They are the scrubbing bubbles of the desert. Cute little lifelike things that don't do what they are advertised as doing but hey, you know who they are.

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    oh HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA

Did you catch my lyric reference to this song in my post?

Great song... In concert it's pretty epic to hear everyone screaming the lyrics.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Magic got a HI V

My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    They are the scrubbing bubbles of the desert. Cute little lifelike things that don't do what they are advertised as doing but hey, you know who they are.
    They can't break their circle. No actual vision. Just ac ulation and flinging of to see if anything sticks. They can't get out of their own way to take the formation of a team seriously.

Three years ago they were at least building. It didn't work. So they abandoned it and now they are worse for it. Never should have stopped their process.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it hard to forgive Sarver for this.

It was a preseason game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They can't break their circle. No actual vision. Just ac ulation and flinging of to see if anything sticks. They can't get out of their own way to take the formation of a team seriously.

Three years ago they were at least building. It didn't work. So they abandoned it and now they are worse for it. Never should have stopped their process.
    I felt like they were doing ok until the situation with the Morris brothers developed. After that they kind of went the opposite way.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Suns coach should be fired. I don't know who it is; but the sheer lameness....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I find it hard to forgive Sarver for this.

It was a preseason game
    Which is why he offered a refund. The other ty 82 games get no refund.

Thread Information