My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Melo still has that C-Webb type in between game

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol curry hung 62 on those midgets from Portland.

My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Blazers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nets Fail at 3-4. Supposed to be instant champs by some pundits and now Wizards wasted them.

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    Well, that sucks for real. Hope he recovers. Spurs seem to be an LMA away from contending for a playoff spot. I was impressed by some of your young players in the 2 games vs the Lakers.
    Nah Spurs are trash again this year. None of their young guys are All-Star caliber. They’re gonna be wallowing in mediocrity again this season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nah Spurs are trash again this year. None of their young guys are All-Star caliber. They’re gonna be wallowing in mediocrity again this season.
    Keldon Johnson is a baller bruh. But yeah, Spurs are a bottom feeder this season.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sup with the Spurs medical team?

The streets saying he was misdiagnosed. SMH

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Wasn't misdiagnosed, but they prolly let him come back way too soon. Spurs' medical staff has been a joke for a decade now regardless tbh.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Good to know Fat Antonio fans are still as delusional as ever, even when their team is bottom of the barrel

They will trash Ingram, claiming he puts up empty stats. When in reality, BI is a legit all star and the best player on a playoff team.

Then turn around and overrate the young scrubs in Fat Antonio, when none of them are anywhere near all star caliber.

Never change Fat Antonio fans, never change
    Last edited by Bynumite; 01-04-2021 at 09:33 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good to know Fat Antonio fans are still as delusional as ever, even when their team is bottom of the barrel

They will trash Ingram, claiming he puts up empty stats. When in reality, BI is a legit all star and the best player on a playoff team.

Then turn around and overrate the young scrubs in Fat Antonio, when none of them are anywhere near all star caliber.

Never change Fat Antonio fans, never change
    Sounds like Laker fans to a tee, scrah. Tell us how Talen Horton-Tucker is the second coming.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Refs in tonight's Dallas-Houston game are approaching Joey Crawford levels of baggery. Ejecting Cousins for nothing, Teeing up everyone in sight for some little

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sounds like Laker fans to a tee, scrah. Tell us how Talen Horton-Tucker is the second coming.
    So making a thread claiming THT is better than the young scrubs in Fat Antonio equate to him being the 2nd coming? Ok buddy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So making a thread claiming THT is better than the young scrubs in Fat Antonio equate to him being the 2nd coming? Ok buddy
    fellating a guy shooting 43% on the season as a star
    Lnzo Bust
    Brandon DeIngram
    is Alex Caruso an All Star yet?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    fellating a guy shooting 43% on the season as a star
    Lnzo Bust
    Brandon DeIngram
    is Alex Caruso an All Star yet?
    You know you're not making any sense when for no apparent reason, you have to deflect and bring up a guy who played in the G league 2 seasons ago

Brandon Ingram > Anyone on your team. Point blank period

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You know you're not making any sense when for no apparent reason, you have to deflect and bring up a guy who played in the G league 2 seasons ago

Brandon Ingram > Anyone on your team. Point blank period
    Sure, right now he's better. In the same way DeMar DeRozan is "better". Won't be that way in a year or two.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Sure, right now he's better. In the same way DeMar DeRozan is "better". Won't be that way in a year or two.
    So your argument against Ingram's play right now is a what if scenario 2 seasons from now? Argument looking shaky, my man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So your argument against Ingram's play right now is a what if scenario 2 seasons from now? Argument looking shaky, my man
    We aren't arguing about Ingram, we're arguing about valuing our teams' young players. I never said Ingram wasn't a good player, I said he was empty stats. DeMar DeRozan "led" the Raptors to the playoffs multiple times with the Raptors and was a multi-time All Star; doesn't change the fact he isn't a winner. Ingram hasn't even been the best player on a playoff team in his career yet like you're claiming.

I'll say with confidence Keldon Johnson > any of the Lakers' young scrubs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Luka 33-16-11 who needs Kristaps? Didn't know he had this game in him. Attacking triple teams, playing with the refs... Truly a superstar.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We aren't arguing about Ingram, we're arguing about valuing our teams' young players. I never said Ingram wasn't a good player, I said he was empty stats. DeMar DeRozan "led" the Raptors to the playoffs multiple times with the Raptors and was a multi-time All Star; doesn't change the fact he isn't a winner. Ingram hasn't even been the best player on a playoff team in his career yet like you're claiming.

I'll say with confidence Keldon Johnson > any of the Lakers' young scrubs.
    Imagine bigging up a scrub putting up 16 PPG in the lottery but at the same time claiming 24 PPG in a playoff team is empty stats

Yeah, you need to go back upstairs and stay there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine bigging up a scrub putting up 16 PPG in the lottery but at the same time claiming 24 PPG in a playoff team is empty stats

Yeah, you need to go back upstairs and stay there
    there it is again. We're two weeks into the season bruh, ain't no playoff teams yet.

Speaking of DeIngram, he was putting up 16 PPG during his second season on your lottery Lakers. Difference between him and Keldon is Keldon is doing it a lot more efficiently with better defense. You need to go back to your Horton-Tucker thread and lay in your mess.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PG be Purrtl sawff

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

PG be Purrtl sawff
    Playoff Pee

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    there it is again. We're two weeks into the season bruh, ain't no playoff teams yet.

Speaking of DeIngram, he was putting up 16 PPG during his second season on your lottery Lakers. Difference between him and Keldon is Keldon is doing it a lot more efficiently with better defense. You need to go back to your Horton-Tucker thread and lay in your mess.
    Pelicans will make the playoffs, the young scrubs on your team won't get you out the basement. Sorry.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pelicans will make the playoffs, the young scrubs on your team won't get you out the basement. Sorry.
    Kinda like how DeIngram and Lnzo couldn't get your Lakers out of the pit Kirbs left them in. Definitely not a sure thing the Pelicans make the playoffs, either.

Thread Information