Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 28910111213 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did Spurs play as well as the score indicates?
    Combination of players playing well and the Guests missing McCollum/Nurkic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Combination of players playing well and the Guests missing McCollum/Nurkic.
    oh thanks

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice 4th quarter finish. Pop again with ideal subs and adjustments.

Spurs lead all game.. Lamarcus and Patty lead with the scoring and the team brought defense.

Yes they are short handed but you gotta love what we seen from this younger version of the spurs.

I put it down to the stench of Bryn Forbes been gone. Favouritism is out the window.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda don’t want to trade patty. He hits clutch shots every game . But he would put a contender over the top for sure maybe Milwaukee or Brooklyn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Patty worth 50 mill bro.... Resign him!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If only we could learn to win at home...

I'm telling you, Spurs need to change out the rims or something. I know they vary from arena to arena, and whatever we have installed ain't working.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even though I watched the game, I didn't notice: was Becky back?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CJ was out nut I would argue that Derrick White means as much to us as CJ does to the Blazers. I'm not saying they are equal in talent-just saying that both teams were missing some important pieces.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    CJ was out nut I would argue that Derrick White means as much to us as CJ does to the Blazers. I'm not saying they are equal in talent-just saying that both teams were missing some important pieces.
    I would go so far as to say that White has at least the same impact on the Spurs as CJ has on the Blazers.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best thing about how we’ve started the season is we’re doing it all without Derrick White. Can you imagine how good we can be when he gets back? If the team gets fully healthy and peaks at the right time, it has a legitimate chance of snagging a top 4 seed in the West.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs prolly lose by 20 instead. It has to be said a lot of the positives from today were because of the fact Kanter couldn't guard a trash can.
    I only asked because most of our wina so far have come against short-handed teams. Without looking it up, I can't think of a win we got against a full strength team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The best thing about how we’ve started the season is we’re doing it all without Derrick White. Can you imagine how good we can be when he gets back? If the team gets fully healthy and peaks at the right time, it has a legitimate chance of snagging a top 4 seed in the West.
    Legit chance to get a top 4 anyway. The teams are so bunched up right now. Integrating White is going to be difficult, though, but a big impact.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Legit chance to get a top 4 anyway. The teams are so bunched up right now. Integrating White is going to be difficult, though, but a big impact.
    Pop's greatest challenge this year is gong to be how to integrate White, when he comes back, and maintaining the correct balance of the correct players getting minutes over others.
    I know I don't have the answers. I can say things, but I just don't know and Pop's going to do what he does.
    I think Mills' and Vassell's minutes are going to be a point of contention.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I only asked because most of our wina so far have come against short-handed teams. Without looking it up, I can't think of a win we got against a full strength team.
    i think we won a full strength Lakers team in our only win against them?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers had everyone iirc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We have been missing our best player all season long.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We've played the whole season without arguably our best player.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Drew show posted early in this thread I'm surprised Dejounte didn't immediately bow in worship

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Lakers?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah, Little and Clarke were the 2 guys ST wanted. Little has not been any good. But it's not like we've seen returns from the guy we took either, so theres that
    just one (or maybe two people really wanted Clarke) and true, I don't remember people complaining so much about Keldon, I think it was more about having a real basketball player in 19th pick (Thybulle or Bazley), and probably the only reason that Samanic will not be out of the league at the same time as Nassir is the fact that he was called up by Buford (or probably will have the Bender route).

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    just one (or maybe two people really wanted Clarke) and true, I don't remember people complaining so much about Keldon, I think it was more about having a real basketball player in 19th pick (Thybulle or Bazley), and probably the only reason that Samanic will not be out of the league at the same time as Nassir is the fact that he was called up by Buford (or probably will have the Bender route).
    I have no idea how Samanic can crack the current rotation. Lyles can barely sniff the court, he looked promising but the guys on the court are just simply bettter!

This team is loaded with developing talent.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I kinda don’t want to trade patty. He hits clutch shots every game . But he would put a contender over the top for sure maybe Milwaukee or Brooklyn
    Spurs need to cash in on his play tbh, he could probably net a 1st but Milwaukee doesn't have the assets tbh-- Brooklyn too post Harden trade.

I was thinking Boston, Phily, or maybe even Portland could be interested.
    Last edited by cd021; 01-19-2021 at 11:55 AM.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have no idea how Samanic can crack the current rotation. Lyles can barely sniff the court, he looked promising but the guys on the court are just simply bettter!

This team is loaded with developing talent.
    Maybe next year after Gay left?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers had everyone iirc.
    Morris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs need to cash in on his play tbh, he could probably net a 1st but Milwaukee doesn't have the assets tbh-- Brooklyn too post Harden trade.

I was thinking Boston, Phily, or maybe even Portland could be interested.
    He's the one player that they should definitely move this season. He can easily net us a 1st and we can just give his minutes to White, which would make the team even better

Thread Information