Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2345678 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In a perfect world the FO would fine Murray/White/DePression every time they turn down a wide open three.
    ‘That’s why you have to max Derozan. Guy essentially makes the minimum after team taxes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Raptors could end up with 8 players in double figures...

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Typical Demar TO colour me shocked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    this whole roster is an abortion. i'd trade any single one of these bums in a heartbeat. White's soft ass and Keldon's goofy ass too
    Wanna see what they can do with a competent coach in a modern NBA system, but no one is untouchable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn't watch. How ty did we look tonight?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    55.4 - 4th
    1 2 3 4 T
    SA 32 25 25 24 106
    TOR 30 28 27 27 112

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Shot clock has to show :15 not :16 for the 8 second backcourt violation... someone inform Bill of the rules.

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Derozan statpadding after the game is already out of reach. Where was this hustle 10 mins ago? I hate watching this throwback play so much.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe he should just focus on having a good game instead of trying to do everything and fail miserably at it. He ain't Lebron
    If you think DJ is the problem you don’f understand basketball Kurgan. The fact you refer to him as “IG Baller” coupled with your handle “Kurgan” also tells me you have likely never hooped at a compe ive level.

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not to mention once again closing out with Gay+Mills when the Spurs have lost a dozen games because of them already. Also, Zero minutes for Luka, and as you say, Lonnie didn't see the court again. Pop's at it again
    Ya couldnt agree more. Look at my last reply. Those 2 wont get you stops.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This team is so dumb. Waste 18 seconds then foul. Genius

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Let's just say count yourself lucky. On the plus side Lonnie and Eubanks looked good.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Honestly feeling more and more like the Spurs are gonna double down and throw the max at DePression, especially if Pop is gonna stick around. Becoming more and more apparent he wants nothing to do with the young guys.
    Why'd you say so? The Spurs and DeRozan still haven't arranged an extension despite the signing window having been open for a while now, while previously also failing to do so due to a reported breach in the salary he'd get paid. It's been reported (yes, we don't know for sure, but still) that DD will take a look around in FA, and there's some teams that could pay him significantly more than he'd get here. Not to mention he doesn't particularly look like he enjoys playing in SanAn right now, and the team isn't doing well at all, which also factors in whether the FO will consider him worth keeping at a near-max or max price slot.

And remember, the entirety of SpursTalk once swore up and down that they were bringing back Forbes and Beli.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even the Toronto announcer got ticked off at the Spurs fouling there

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    let 20 seconds run then foul lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It was a collective effort!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dejounte 3, 112-115

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And of course this dumb ing team will continue to win 1 and lose 1 'til the end of the season only to get bounced out of the play-in and get a ty lottery pick.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Can you challenge a travel?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why'd you say so? The Spurs and DeRozan still haven't arranged an extension despite the signing window having been open for a while now, while previously also failing to do so due to a reported breach in the salary he'd get paid. It's been reported (yes, we don't know for sure, but still) that DD will take a look around in FA, and there's some teams that could pay him significantly more than he'd get here. Not to mention he doesn't particularly look like he enjoys playing in SanAn right now, and the team isn't doing well at all, which also factors in whether the FO will consider him worth keeping at a near-max or max price slot.

And remember, the entirety of SpursTalk once swore up and down that they were bringing back Forbes and Beli.
    The SL always changes every season, especially after unsuccessful seasons. You re-sign DeMar, who goes? Change is happening after this season and DeMar is the likely change. We went into this season with expecting LMA and Lyles as starters.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gave away over 30 seconds on just not fouling quick enough. Team stinks and is horribly coached

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trying to get an 8 second violation with 15 seconds left in the game

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Forms/Beli aren't DePression tbh, and it comes back to doubling down on their decision to send Nephew to Toronto for him. Spurs can offer as much as anyone, and I'm worried they'll do it so they have a name to sell fans; casual fans around SA love DePression. Also need to consider Pop and how much he wants DePression back. We already know the franchise will bend over backwards for whatever he wants.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hanging on for the lottery. Currently #14

Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    If you think DJ is the problem you don’f understand basketball Kurgan. The fact you refer to him as “IG Baller” coupled with your handle “Kurgan” also tells me you have likely never hooped at a compe ive level.
    The fact that you think Murray had a good game tonight indicates that you're a re . He was easily one of our worst players today. Imagine being so pathetic to stan for a ing role player.

Thread Information