Page 139 of 173 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139140141142143149 ... LastLast
Results 3,451 to 3,475 of 4323
    Post Count
    This is such a stupid stat. it means almost nothing.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    interesting interview comments from sark today

he made it pretty clear hes not happy with hermans recruits and is ready to fill it with his own guys

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count

he made it pretty clear hes not happy with hermans recruits and is ready to fill it with his own guys
    " it's not my fault we have a losing record "

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count

My Team
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Post Count
    Lol I give Sark three more years max.

he made it pretty clear hes not happy with Hermans recruits and is ready to fill it with his own guys
    If Herman's recruits were any good then maybe he would still be the coach.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Lol I give Sark three more years max.
    But he has two votes of confidence!

Post Count
    Exactly right, it's just an excuse from Sark. He knew when he took this job he was expected to win with these recruits in year 1 otherwise Tom would still have a job. I'm not giving up 100% on Sark yet but obviously this is a bad start.

My Team
    Brigham Young Cougars
    Post Count
    Exactly right, it's just an excuse from Sark. He knew when he took this job he was expected to win with these recruits in year 1 otherwise Tom would still have a job. I'm not giving up 100% on Sark yet but obviously this is a bad start.
    somone leaked a milwee the qb coach text during fall camp that said alabamas 3rd string would beat texas starters..........sark & his stiff knew this season was going to be a wash because the players were not up to par..........

These are the same players Sark said he had enough talent to win with. No Texas coach has liked players he inheireted except Ricky.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    somone leaked a milwee the qb coach text during fall camp that said alabamas 3rd string would beat texas starters..........sark & his stiff knew this season was going to be a wash because the players were not up to par..........
    as much as people want to blame the trenches, its very arguable the QB room is the worst aspect of the team tbqh

Post Count
    as much as people want to blame the trenches, its very arguable the QB room is the worst aspect of the team tbqh
    Thompson was playing fine and almost making up for how bad the offensive line is until he got his hand injured in the OU game.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Thompson was playing fine and almost making up for how bad the offensive line is until he got his hand injured in the OU game.
    his struggles began in the second half against TCU, before the hand injury

teams figured him out. take away his first read, add pressure and hit him a few times, then suddenly he gets horrible tunnel vision and is mentally done from there. he is completely incapable of making counter adjustments to defenses

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    I'm not hiding. Unfortunately, I have to deal with a few OU fans daily.

This has been a crappy sports season so far. The Spurs suck. Then Penguins are struggling. The Longhorns suck. Judson had its first losing season since 1976. The Astros were a bright spot, but lost in the WS. The Cowboys still have a shot at greatness, as they are near the top of the league record-wise. At least several of my fellow Judson alums are having a great experience at UTSA, especially Sincere McCormick.

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count

teams figured him out. take away his first read, add pressure and hit him a few times, then suddenly he gets horrible tunnel vision and is mentally done from there. he is completely incapable of making counter adjustments to defenses
    aside from a handful of players this team is S-A-W-F-T Saaaaaaaaaawwwwwwwwffffffffffttttttttt

My Team
    TAMU-CC Islanders
    Post Count
    Most football teams, if you punch them in the mouth, they punch back.

This team, if you punch them in the mouth, they go walk into a closet, close the door, sit on the floor and cry incessantly. What a bunch of sissified bleeding vaginas.

Go out and find a bunch of starving, hard working, never quit 2 and 3 star players and let them challenge the 4 and 5 star prima donnas. I know we want elite athletes, but right now, I want football players. I want more guys with the heart, passion, and fight of Schooler. Yes, he gets beat, but dammit, he gives it max effort every single play. Give me 11 guys on the field with his level of heart and desire and our D, while not the most talented, will be so much better and wreak far more havoc than it does right now.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Most football teams, if you punch them in the mouth, they punch back.

This team, if you punch them in the mouth, they go walk into a closet, close the door, sit on the floor and cry incessantly. What a bunch of sissified bleeding vaginas.

Go out and find a bunch of starving, hard working, never quit 2 and 3 star players and let them challenge the 4 and 5 star prima donnas. I know we want elite athletes, but right now, I want football players. I want more guys with the heart, passion, and fight of Schooler. Yes, he gets beat, but dammit, he gives it max effort every single play. Give me 11 guys on the field with his level of heart and desire and our D, while not the most talented, will be so much better and wreak far more havoc than it does right now.
    Schooler and Brockermeyer are terrible

Post Count

He passed for 388 Yards with 5 TDs and 0 INTs in the OU game with a BAD offensive line.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    He passed for 388 Yards with 5 TDs and 0 INTs in the OU game with a BAD offensive line.
    and he was completely non-existent from when he threw the TD to Wiley halfway through the 2nd until that last drive to tie the game. dude was absolutely terrible after OU made adjustments, and repeatedly missed wide open receivers.

Post Count
    and he was completely non-existent from when he threw the TD to Wiley halfway through the 2nd until that last drive to tie the game. dude was absolutely terrible after OU made adjustments, and repeatedly missed wide open receivers.
    So he needed to throw 9 TDs and 0 INts?

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    So he needed to throw 9 TDs and 0 INts?
    needed? obviously not based on the score

but something other than a plethora of 3 and outs and blown opportunities would be nice. maybe making the defense pay for loading the box for bijan

do you believe he had a good second half?

Schooler and Brockermeyer are terrible
    They gave 100% in games I watched. If some of the so called stars had gave as much effort Texas would have a better record.

Casey with a good OL would be good enough to win conference le.Card would look b etter also given time to pass.
    Only thing terrible about Horns is the defense.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Casey with a good OL, the best RB in the nation and one of the best young WRs in the nation would be good enough to win conference le.
    fixed

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    This board is so sad, recruiting news doesn’t get posted anymore.

t

Tell me something I do not know.

Thread Information