My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Calling it now, they will not die.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    *They will not die from this virus infection as there is an idiot Poster B.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

[[[Minnesota, for example, has reported 116,000 COVID cases among fully vaccinated people since Nov. 7; of those, 4,701 were hospitalized and 839 people have died.

In Maine, which has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country (with 95% of the over-65 crowd fully vaxxed), 59% of deaths in October were among the fully vaccinated, prompting Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, to ask Anthony Fauci to explain the growing toll during a Senate hearing. He could not.]]]

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    [[[Minnesota, for example, has reported 116,000 COVID cases among fully vaccinated people since Nov. 7; of those, 4,701 were hospitalized and 839 people have died.

In Maine, which has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country (with 95% of the over-65 crowd fully vaxxed), 59% of deaths in October were among the fully vaccinated, prompting Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, to ask Anthony Fauci to explain the growing toll during a Senate hearing. He could not.]]]

Let us proceed...
    "I will shut down the virus" - Josephine Biden (proceeds to kill more americans than Trump)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hater still doesn't know what vaccines do.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    hater still doesn't know what vaccines do.
    Fauci..."He could not."

[[[In Maine, which has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country (with 95% of the over-65 crowd fully vaxxed), 59% of deaths in October were among the fully vaccinated, prompting Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, to ask Anthony Fauci to explain the growing toll during a Senate hearing. He could not.]]]

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fauci..."He could not."

[[[In Maine, which has one of the highest vaccination rates in the country (with 95% of the over-65 crowd fully vaxxed), 59% of deaths in October were among the fully vaccinated, prompting Sen. Susan Collins, R-Maine, to ask Anthony Fauci to explain the growing toll during a Senate hearing. He could not.]]]
    "I will shut down the virus" - Josephine Jeannete Biden

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon's strategy of blaming everything bad on Trump voters, er, the unvaxxed, is a loser. It's not unvaxxed peoples fault that we don't have enough rapid antigen tests or hospital capacity. Nor is it their fault that everyone threw away their masks last Spring, or that we still don't have paid sick leave during an airborne pandemic that's now approximately as infectious as measles. Contact tracing, gene sequencing, travel and quarantine rules might as well be science fiction, we didn't even try.

Vaccines alone were never enough to get us through this. Biden and the Dems blew it and are blaming their failure on Bubba. I would say it's pathetic, but I think ghoulish fits better. Systemic failures are again being blamed on individuals. It's dishonest bull .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Brandon's strategy of blaming everything bad on Trump voters, er, the unvaxxed, is a loser. It's not unvaxxed peoples fault that we don't have enough rapid antigen tests or hospital capacity. Nor is it their fault that everyone threw away their masks last Spring, or that we still don't have paid sick leave during an airborne pandemic that's now approximately as infectious as measles. Contact tracing, gene sequencing, travel and quarantine rules might as well be science fiction, we didn't even try.

Vaccines alone were never enough to get us through this. Biden and the Dems blew it and are blaming their failure on Bubba. I would say it's pathetic, but I think ghoulish fits better. Systemic failures are again being blamed on individuals. It's dishonest bull .
    I mean...that's the presidency. Every president claims wins for things that were put in place before them and every president blames the previous administration for any problems.
    The reality is that 4 years isn't enough time to see all the results (good or bad) of most policies.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean...that's the presidency. Every president claims wins for things that were put in place before them and every president blames the previous administration for any problems.
    The reality is that 4 years isn't enough time to see all the results (good or bad) of most policies.
    Everyone doing it doesn't make it ok, that's even worse. What good policies do you think the jury is still out on, the plussed up highway bill that might end up being Joe Biden's major accomplishment?

Weak beer, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Everyone doing it doesn't make it ok, that's even worse. What good policies do you think the jury is still out on, the plussed up highway bill that might end up being Joe Biden's major accomplishment?

Weak beer, tbh.
    I don't disagree at all. I'm just saying that's the way that it is. And it will always be that way. As to naming policies, I can't tell you. I've pretty much turned off the TV and internet as far as politics go.

I think Biden is a ty president. But he was the lesser of two evils.
    As to Bidien getting hung with inflation, COVID, and high gas prices, that was in place before he even got there. That being said, it was probably a no-win for anyone in the same situation.
    I fully believe that there aren't always fixes to every situation.
    Last edited by SpursforSix; 12-20-2021 at 01:00 PM.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Tell it, Winester.

Testify!!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "You're not going to get covid if you have these vaccinations" he said

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's mortuary trailer season again

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    In Arizona, the Yavapai County Board of Supervisors on Wednesday approved an emergency request for $65,000 to spend on a 16-foot refrigerated mobile morgue after the medical examiner’s office said the rate of virus-related deaths has far exceeded its refrigeration space, according to The Associated Press.

Last month in El Paso, Texas, the city requested four more trailers in addition to the six mobile morgues already there, according to CNN.

And Newsweek said that at one Akron, Ohio, hospital, the healthcare staff purchased a trailer to triple its morgue space.
    https://www.newsmax.com/us/mobile-mo...17/id/1049140/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    By he you mean Joe?

I believe it. Hes that dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

FALSUCHIN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

FALSUCHIN

Aren't you back to normalcy?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's mortuary trailer season again

Old Joe's failure to prepare the North and Midwest healthcare systems for the winter Delta e that we all knew was coming is the height of incompetence. I'll give him some slack for the Omicron e we are about to get down south. That's a curveball.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

this loser consistently gets everything wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Federal aid good now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Old Joe's failure to prepare the North and Midwest healthcare systems for the winter Delta e that we all knew was coming is the height of incompetence. I'll give him some slack for the Omicron e we are about to get down south. That's a curveball.
    It is sneaky that they will blame every death this winter on Omicron eventhough its a fact Omicron does not kill at Delta clip. Not even close.

Most deaths this winter will still be overwhelmingly Delta. Which means yes, a total failure getting hospitals ramped up and ready.

The Variants. The gift that keeps on giving to these incompetent muppets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information