Page 13 of 20 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    LOL. Riding coattails? You just bragged about having a big chest piece. Given the factor of your calf tats, I made an assumption. "I bet it’s Tony and Tim with your nipples coming out of their mouths"
    Whose coattails am I riding?
    You're a dumb bro; a pussy just like the others. One comes on here trying to act tough and then plays pretend that he's going to get jumped, the other thinks he's anything more than his estrogen levels, fat thinks he's cool too, and then there's you.

You're nothing just like the 2 putos above this post. Yall are a click of pussy nerds and yall know it. Hide behind yalls alts because irl yall ain't but a bunch of pussies.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    10804972[/URL]]You're a dumb bro; a pussy just like the others. One comes on here trying to act tough and then plays pretend that he's going to get jumped, the other thinks he's anything more than his estrogen levels, fat thinks he's cool too, and then there's you.

You're nothing just like the 2 putos above this post. Yall are a click of pussy nerds and yall know it. Hide behind yalls alts because irl yall ain't but a bunch of pussies.
    You need to lay off my homeboy. I will ing find you and ruin your struggling tattoo business.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    the apprenticeship is going great... i'm kicking ass at the shop, about to tattoo my mentor in a week or so, and gonna rock when the time is right. whoever said i was not conscious about contamination is totally wrong considering i'm more conscious about spreading disease than the shop i work at, which if i am not mistaken is pretty much operating like every other shop in town.

aside from all that, i just got punched in the face earlier tonight by one of our artists, been tazed by a sheriff for no damn reason, and have been dealing with massive amounts of beautiful women in the last month or so. is grand! yall haters!

btw, see yall es soon when yall want a tattoo but instead all you'll get is a kick in the ass and shown the door.

in' hail satan you in' suckers!
    I hadn’t seen this thread before

this gem is my favorite

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors

this gem is my favorite
    Lol. “Tattoo my mentor”. That’s the gayest I’ve heard in a long time. Tattoo my mentor. What the .

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    Mentor: are you ready?
    Koriwhat: I was born ready master (shudders)
    Mentor: let it begin
    Koriwhat: oooh yeah
    Mentor: what the
    Koriwhat: it’s matching nipple Spurs

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    There's too much to dissect there, literally from line to line

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders
    Apprenticeship is going great, just got punched by another artist and tazed by a cop

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

this gem is my favorite
    The gem is you never showing up to kick my ass. Remember bro? I remember because I was there waiting for your ass Dude24.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Imagine being a troll and thinking I actually read your while you post numerous replies here in this thread.

There's a handful of you putos who keep bugging the out of me while I read nothing yall have to say because WGAF what asses like yall have to say anyhow?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    10805024[/URL]]Imagine being a troll and thinking I actually read your while you post numerous replies here in this thread.

There's a handful of you putos who keep bugging the out of me while I read nothing yall have to say because WGAF what asses like yall have to say anyhow?
    You seem to care. A lot. Also lol at the idea of you not reading a post. Regardless of who it’s by. You know you read these things over and over while you punch your o Kitty pillow.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Wake Forest Demon Deacons
    You seem to care. A lot. Also lol at the idea of you not reading a post. Regardless of who it’s by. You know you read these things over and over while you punch your o Kitty pillow.
    12 years of this dumbass showing he cares and he still tries to argue that he doesn't.

I mean, he told his druggie friend that Bene threatened to beat him up then came back here and admitted he did. Calf-tats cares. A lot.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Golden State Warriors
    12 years of this dumbass showing he cares and he still tries to argue that he doesn't.

I mean, he told his druggie friend that Bene threatened to beat him up then came back here and admitted he did. Calf-tats cares. A lot.
    He's not going to respond to anything now that he's been called out for responding to everything.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Louisville Cardinals
    The got will still respond tbh. The dude has no self control. He’s an incredibly fragile person, the irony is thick tbh

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Imagine being a troll and thinking I actually read your while you post numerous replies here in this thread.

hi joey

thank you for reading my post again

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Lmao at all you dumb pussified "men".

Yall bigMad IDGAF about any of you sissies.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Lmao at all you dumb pussified "men".

Yall bigMad IDGAF about any of you sissies.
    Of course you care.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Serious question, Dumpster, why the do you feel the need to constantly bug the out of another male? Why exactly? Go bug your wife bro. What man acts like you tbh? You're ing pathetic and if I laid odds on it you're a closeted gay. I'm not even trying to troll you by saying what I said, I just want to know what compels a "straight" man to bug another straight man endlessly for years now. You're weird af CD.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    Serious question, Dumpster, why the do you feel the need to constantly bug the out of another male? Why exactly? Go bug your wife bro. What man acts like you tbh? You're ing pathetic and if I laid odds on it you're a closeted gay. I'm not even trying to troll you by saying what I said, I just want to know what compels a "straight" man to bug another straight man endlessly for years now. You're weird af CD.
    You're funny when you meltdown.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs

supposedly doesnt care yet has spent over a decade and thousands upon thousands of posts indirectly addressing the people he allegedly has on ignore

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're funny when you meltdown.
    I opened this response to actually read why you continue to bug males who want nothing to do with you and I got the response I figured you'd spew you closeted gay.

Back to ignoring you once again puto!

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    supposedly doesnt care yet has spent over a decade and thousands upon thousands of posts indirectly addressing the people he allegedly has on ignore
    Poor Leet... You're a sissy just like the rest of them. bigMad too you pussy?

"I'm going to cry because you obviously care when you say you don't... Boo hoo! I'm trying to make a point that you also don't care about. "

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UTSA Roadrunners
    I opened this response to actually read why you continue to bug males who want nothing to do with you and I got the response I figured you'd spew you closeted gay.

Back to ignoring you once again puto!
    You look at all of my posts to you.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    IDC anymore Dumpster, I asked a reasonable rational question and you decided to avoid it. Go back to your closet puto.

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    Name
    Joseph Rao Kony
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Sup pussy? remember when you your pants and hid from me when challenged to box? LMAO what a ing loser

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    And there's another closeted weirdo in Joseph Kony.

Thread Information