Page 33 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2329303132333435363743 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mary Peltola is the first Dem to represent Alaska in the House for 50 years.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    red wave

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GA reinstates 6 week abortion ban and early voting for the next week's runoff election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...unoff-election

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This has been debunked (the concept that land mass = number of votes). According to the color %, Republicans dominate California, Oregon and Washington.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Now do population counts...

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    GA reinstates 6 week abortion ban and early voting for the next week's runoff election.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/geo...unoff-election
    This pretty much confirms the RINO conspiracy, tbh

Doug y and Kemp helping the party of the woke win to spite / beat Trump at all costs, tbh.

This has been debunked (the concept that land mass = number of votes). According to the color %, Republicans dominate California, Oregon and Washington.
    & New York.

Pretty much everywhere that's not New England, New Mexico, or the very large and very Blue state of Alaska.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This pretty much confirms the RINO conspiracy, tbh

Doug y and Kemp helping the party of the woke win to spite / beat Trump at all costs, tbh.
    Nah, there's no conspiracy, not wanting to be associated with bug crazies like Kari Lake and Herschel Walker is just good political sense. So is kicking MAGA losers to the curb.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Zeldin lost despite a presidential level of turnout for the GOP. Unaffiliated voters didn't like him.

Republican turnout was substantially higher than for Democrats, 63 to 47 percent, according to an analysis of unofficial election results obtained by the Times Union from the state Board of Elections.
    https://www.timesunion.com/state/art...s-17605110.php

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IA3, NY17, MI10, CA13, CO3

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

Nice gift from the SCOTUS in an election year will do that, I guess. Got all the THOTS to come out and vote.

But thankfully the Left's agenda comes to an end in Jan. Better bribe Manchin some more to try and get whatever remaining scraps you can

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

AOC claims the Cuomo machinery, still in place, really ed up and NY alone lost the House, by bad campaign and letting NY Repugs gerrymander go through.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nice gift from the SCOTUS in an election year will do that, I guess. Got all the THOTS to come out and vote.

But thankfully the Left's agenda comes to an end in Jan. Better bribe Manchin some more to try and get whatever remaining scraps you can
    What part of the let's agenda hurt you?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and what is the left's so-called agenda? such details are always missing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ruthless keynesian government spending leading to mass inflation, shutting down US pipelines and energy independence leading to double and worse gas prices. Soft foreign policy leading to the Taliban Afghan Emirate empire and Russia invading Ukraine nell-pell. Soft border policy leading to mass illegal migration

and yes I know the government spending stimulus garbage started in spring 2020 when orange man was still in the white house... to be fair I criticized mr. pumpkin for that back then.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    AZ will sue to force Mohave and Cochise to certify and that will probably be the end of it.

lol Republican sore losers sniping at other Republicans.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ruthless keynesian government spending leading to mass inflation, shutting down US pipelines and energy independence leading to double and worse gas prices. Soft foreign policy leading to the Taliban Afghan Emirate empire and Russia invading Ukraine nell-pell. Soft border policy leading to mass illegal migration

and yes I know the government spending stimulus garbage started in spring 2020 when orange man was still in the white house... to be fair I criticized mr. pumpkin for that back then.
    You do know shutting down pipelines doesn't mean production ends, right?

And you wanted to stay in Afghanistan?

The soft-border stuff is just made up.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count

Domestic oil production has gone up since Biden took office; this year we're on pace for the 2nd highest amount of domestic production ever.

The reason we have high gas prices was the deal Trump cut with OPEC+ to slash oil production by 10 million barrels a day back in April 2020. OPEC+ still isn't producing at pre-COVID levels.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Domestic oil production has gone up since Biden took office; this year we're on pace for the 2nd highest amount of domestic production ever.

The reason we have high gas prices was the deal Trump cut with OPEC+ to slash oil production by 10 million barrels a day back in April 2020. OPEC+ still isn't producing at pre-COVID levels.
    Yeah, but even if we do, we'll never get our money back from the spring-summer of 2022... the IRS should offer a tax rebate (credit) for it to make amends, honestly. That would go a long way to goodwill.

I never used to blame the Dems for high gas prices because back in the day it was during Bush in late '05 when gas started soaring... that lasted for 10 years until around mid 2015 except for one short lived downturn in late 2008 that went right back up in early 2009.

It was Obama's last two years in which we saw the cheapest pre-covid gas prices sustained since Bush's first term.

Then in the 3-4 month window of covid we had the cheapest prices since the mid 1990s.

But something inevitably did go wrong in around Late Spring 2020 for them to e, but the cut in production should have only been for 6 months or so. There's no denying that there was a hard e up at the beginning of 2021 after Biden was inaugurated and then a much bigger e to abhorrent and intolerable levels in early 2022 and Biden never explained it except blaming it on "russia, russia, russia". The gas prices have to some extent come down since Biden tapped into the strategic oil reserve, and since the beginning of November they're down per usual but there's a confounding variable in that the winter blend of unleaded sold from November to April is poor quality gas that gets lower gas mileage... also, Diesel prices are still at $5 per gallon or worse in most states... additionally, there's a lot of uncertainty about 2023. Will the gas prices look more like 2021 or 2022 in 2023? Hopefully the former, or even better hopefully 2015-2019 standard we've come to know. 2020 was an outlier for many reasons.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count

The consequences of the agenda have hurt us all through inflation, no matter how you are doing financially.

Thread Information