My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers and their garbage ass offers. pathetic s

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/cel...uring-playoffs

“In an interview with ESPN's Rachel Nichols, he opened up to the reporter about some of the details surrounding the injury. The former Celtics star wasn't afraid to hold back, saying he would have sat out the playoffs if the team was honest about the severity of the injury.”

https://www.12up.com/posts/6116431-w...ually-criminal

“During the regular season, the Celtics' doctors told Thomas he was fine to play despite him complaining about the injury on multiple occasions. These assessments pretty much forced Thomas to play when he truly should have been resting.”

and he wants to go to the lakers that have consistently shown their players they don't give a crap about them

My Team
    New Orleans Pelicans
    Post Count
    You trolling me? Them losers were the main ones ing about the CP0 deal. Then Stern nixed the deal. They got the CBA changed to negate the Lakers power ($$, tradition, location are big advantages over most small market teams, for example). Even the new supermax that only teams with bird rights can offer free agents. Etc etc.

You can bet your farm them ers would gladly block again.
    Different situation. The league owned the Hornets back then. That’s why it was blocked. The league doesn’t have the same control.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Do laker fans think they’re getting Davis in a week or something?
    50%

I don’t believe any of these reports anymore but I do think Magic is whiffing on sending the cavalry + picks and cap relief for AD. I think a deal gets done if the Lakers goes this route.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    i
    celtics back to the projects is tantalizing

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's amazing to see the Lakers things up. What is this, the third one in a row? They lowballed on Paul George, who is now the best player on OKC. They whiffed on Kawhi, although I don't know if the Spurs were ever going to deal with them in the first place. Now they're offering a crap deal for Davis. I guess their fear is what the roster is after a trade. Their major problem is that LeBron isn't far from being done and Anthony Davis can't lead a team by himself. Waiting for AD in summer of 2020 is wasting a lot of time of whatever is left of James's career.

Boston, meanwhile, may have totally overplayed their hand. Ainge outsmarted himself and he's nearly in the same situation.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.nbcsports.com/boston/cel...uring-playoffs

“In an interview with ESPN's Rachel Nichols, he opened up to the reporter about some of the details surrounding the injury. The former Celtics star wasn't afraid to hold back, saying he would have sat out the playoffs if the team was honest about the severity of the injury.”

https://www.12up.com/posts/6116431-w...ually-criminal

“During the regular season, the Celtics' doctors told Thomas he was fine to play despite him complaining about the injury on multiple occasions. These assessments pretty much forced Thomas to play when he truly should have been resting.”

Not to defend Boston and there doctors, none of us have any information about what problems Isiah Thomas has. What I've read is that he has Femoracetabular Impingement (FAI). That wasn't something the doctor's "missed". Its a developmental problem that leads to labral problems and early degeneration joint disease. Him continuing to play whether it was for Boston or now, etc. That wasn't going away. It was always going to be there. Treatment would have ended his playing career most likely (assuming osteotomy)

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Goodmorning my brothas. Everybody enjoy the super bowl weekend.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm glad he made this trade request because this season was getting kind of boring. Now there is so much drama going on around the league

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "what they done"

"what they done"

"WHAT THEY DONE"

That threw me too.. "what they done". We all know it's "what they had done"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't think Boston ever planned to go forward long term with IT... you're not going to win an NBA championship with a 5'8" PG who has the worst defensive numbers in the league and wants a max contract. His break out year was a pleasant surprise, but he was always a stop-gap alongside the ac ulation of assets and picks. I feel bad for the way things turned out for him, but even if he'd stayed healthy he wasn't going to be the starting PG of the Celtics for long.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    and he wants to go to the lakers that have consistently shown their players they don't give a crap about them
    Has nothing to do with the Lakers. Just giving context as to why Davis’ father didn’t like the way Boston treated Thomas. Not saying he’s justified to feel that way. Not even saying what IT said was factually accurate. Just saying that’s the perception IT painted of Boston that led to what Davis senior said about them. It’s not about the Lakers.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    "what they done"

"what they done"

"WHAT THEY DONE"

I've said it a few times, but you can consistently count on hoodrat blacks to butcher both the plural subject/verb agreement and the double negative. Just about as automatic as Tim's classy bank shot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why on Earth are Magic and Co copying the losing formula with PG/KL with regards to AD?? Why would you lowball NO when now is your best time to actually land the Star you absolutely need?

So NO is already mad at you for colluding basically and helping create the situation and on top of that you insult them? That’s how teams get shut out. It’s like lowballing a home owner and they don’t even counter.

Maybe the posturing from LA is real and they don’t care if they lose out on AD? Maybe they are fine truly waiting on other free agents like KD/Klay vs trading assets for PG/AD/Kawhi?

Or maybe they honestly think it’s ok to waste next year too, half of Brons contract, and bet AD comes to them in 20/21 in free agency?

It’s bizarre and if they truly waste Bron, whiff on 3 legit stars that stacked the deck in their favor while simultaneously ruining the development of their young talent? Magic and Pelinka should be fired.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm NO I ask for Kuzma, Ingram, Hart, and whatever filler. I don't want Ball at all. And then like three picks because I don't even want those players.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why on Earth are Magic and Co copying the losing formula with PG/KL with regards to AD?? Why would you lowball NO when now is your best time to actually land the Star you absolutely need?

So NO is already mad at you for colluding basically and helping create the situation and on top of that you insult them? That’s how teams get shut out. It’s like lowballing a home owner and they don’t even counter.

Maybe the posturing from LA is real and they don’t care if they lose out on AD? Maybe they are fine truly waiting on other free agents like KD/Klay vs trading assets for PG/AD/Kawhi?

Or maybe they honestly think it’s ok to waste next year too, half of Brons contract, and bet AD comes to them in 20/21 in free agency?

It’s bizarre and if they truly waste Bron, whiff on 3 legit stars that stacked the deck in their favor while simultaneously ruining the development of their young talent? Magic and Pelinka should be fired.
    Magic and Pelinka should've been fired several times over already. , they shouldn't of been hired in the first place

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Lakers offers seem low obviously lowballing NO, maybe offering a lifetime supply of pringles chips and snickers bars might get the deal done. lol

Seriously I hope Toronto gets him, AD, Kawhi, Lowry that's an exciting team there to watch.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I'm NO I ask for filler, filler, filler, and whatever filler. I don't want Ball at all. And then like three picks because I don't even want those players.
    fify

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers and LBJ go hand in hand, ain't no one wanting to play with either. Kawhi is going to LAC and Davis will spend a year in some purgatory and the Lakers will settle for a B or C tier star like Klay or a Kris Middleton .

Would be even more hilarious to see them get thwarted for NYK, which is highly plausible.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    In the words of Fox McCloud. Or was it that damn Falcon ? Or the frog? Lol

“ it’s quiet. Too quiet”

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Laker beat writer after tonight's game:

Peli beatoff writer after tonight's game:

Thread Information