Page 28 of 30 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pandering to casual fans who want to see brands and narrative rather than basketball.
    Silver is no different from Stern. I don't know why casuals love that so much as a commissioner. At least Stern was upfront about his bag tactics.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    Nephew having to sit at home while LeBron and LDN do what he failed to do this year.
    Do it for Pop

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rigged championships don't mean .

But ya, getting Zaza'd and then CIA Grandpa running the team into the ground sucks.
    Basketball gods don't care anymore about us. Spurs = CLASS days are gone.

2004-2005 NBA Champions Barfunk's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thank you - the issue is not simply # of fouls called. Denver was back-footed by the refs in every game. When Joker and Murray are benched with foul trouble, all LA has to do is show up.
    Exactly

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Greek Freak lil Bro on his way to the Finals before him

Imagine being a bench warmer and sending out this tweet. Sad.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers trolls always gonna pretend it's about bean counting.
    Hahaha

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yup. LeCoward is always trying to steal players.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jim and Manu could hold hands and jump off a bridge tomorrow and it's still not happening. You'll never see your team ring again in your lifetime, sorry buddy.
    I was happy with the Spurs winning 5. It allowed Duncan to get his fifth and tie Kobe which was what I wanted. I enjoyed all 5 les and if they never win again I will still die a happy man. Anything that happens from this point forward is just gravy.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    slobs all chesty now that marketing forces have returned a rigged goty le.

You never have, and never will experience a real championship.
    What a ; creating a Lakers alt for when his Mavs fail.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yup. LeCoward is always trying to steal players.
    He did the same with Danny Green way back in 2013 after the Spurs lost game 7.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They never did care. They were always bucking the system. No more fuel to burn though.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    One of my high school buddies is Laker fan. He admitted it just isn't the same feeling with these current guys

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    One of my high school buddies is Laker fan. He admitted it just isn't the same feeling with these current guys
    Don't believe this, tbh. They all mean everything to ring counter Laker fans. And they'll take all the help they can get.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We lucked out into having a top 5 all time great player that was not your typical superstar in the sense was low maintenance and hated nightlife, along with being a brand. That's why we won all those les. It never had to do with class that was just an added bonus of having Duncan.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There is no emotional connection they have with Lebron,AD. They didn't draft either of these guys like they did with Magic,Kobe. Plus AD,Lebron have only been there for a minute so there isn't much of arc with these guys as a Laker so I can see how it could feel somewhat empty.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    These en threads get better and better every round we win . I love it so much . After last year and all the y’all talked about us missing the playoffs . This is marvelous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah this Lakers team is easily more likeable than any of those Kobe/Shaq led teams. Except Anthony Davis, that frontrunning pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These en threads get better and better every round we win . I love it so much . After last year and all the y’all talked about us missing the playoffs . This is marvelous
    Okay when i go back and forth with Bynumite, it's all in good fun and just to talk. You have always been an actual got though.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Okay when i go back and forth with Bynumite, it's all in good fun and just to talk. You have always been an actual got though.
    You the only one crying round here .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Yeah this Lakers team is easily more likeable than any of those Kobe/Shaq led teams. Except Anthony Davis, that frontrunning pussy.
    That Kobe/Shaq Lakers team would beat this team in 5 if it was early 2000's.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    If it were early 2000s...

To be fair, in the 2020 NBA style of play, the Shaq/Kobe Lakers would have their own issues with pace and defense. Imagine Shaq defending Jokic all the way out to the three point line, let alone dealing with a few dozen pick-and-rolls a game. Or when the current Lakers play small ball, how would Shaq enjoy having to sprint back in transition defense against a cherry picking Anthony Davis? Shaq would deliver his share of punishment, but you’d be naive not to believe he’d give up just as much as he’d put on them.

Shaq/Kobe Lakers would be guaranteed nothing in today’s game. Maybe make it farther than the Embiid Sixers tho.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Imagine being a bench warmer and sending out this tweet. Sad.
    You playing checkers again. Let me school you on how the Lakers operate. He's not a bench warming scrub. He's a downpayment. An investment if you will.

Once upon a time 3 years ago when the Lakers were a lottery team collecting young talent to trade, KCP left Detroit Pistons under not a lot of fanfair. The Lakers gave him a huge contract NO TEAM would ever give him. Why? He was an investment. A downpayment if you will. You see, KCP is a Klutch client. Who owns Klutch? You already know.

So fast forward 2 years when Bron, Pandemic P and others were free agents. LMA laughed at us the previous year and signed with the Spurs (I bet he regrets it ). Others laughed too. The media was clowning us (I was seething, not gone lie). But Bron was sold on the Lakers plan. So, he (also a Klutch client ) signed with the Lakers - by himself. Much props to him for that. He's on his way to the Finals thru the West when you farmers told me he was in LA to retire and make Space Jam

Bron had us in 4th place in the West last year playing with young unproven talent until after we thoroughly beat the favored Dubs on National TV (then the wheels fell off).

Then something peculiar happened. Out of nowhere, AD dropped his agent and signed with Klutch. Then he unceremoniously forced his way out of Nawlins. He even had Daddy disparage Danny Ainge to ensure Boston doesn't trade for him (stroke of genius ). The rest is history

What does all this ^^ have to do with Kostas? Everything son. The way the contracts for Bron and AD are set up (and the rest of the roster too), the Lakers will have ANOTHER max slot available when the MVP/DPOY is a free agent.

His brother is already in LA and I'm sure he's telling Freak how great LA is. Much better than racist Wisconsin for a Black man

Not saying it will happen, but which if you farmers had the foresight that Bron and AD would be Lakers after all that went wrong with the Lakers since 2013? Stranger things have happened

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they are circus/zoo level... this negro "culture" is pure CRINGE

https://streamable.com/dcm4y9

Thread Information