Page 32 of 76 FirstFirst ... 2228293031323334353642 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read they’re going to fine him everyday until he shows up, beginning with training camp. Tbh, this is what we should’ve done with S bag.
    They have to pay him half of his salary on 1 October. It’s in his contract.

He’ll have a nice little war chest to pay those fines from. This game only gets worse for Philly as time passes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They have to pay him half of his salary on 1 October. It’s in his contract.

He’ll have a nice little war chest to pay those fines from. This game only gets worse for Philly as time passes.
    Sixers cannot afford to sacrifice Embiid prime years. Sixers would need to salvage and get what they can. It’s a win now for Embiid or else he’s also gone, I think.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read they’re going to fine him everyday until he shows up, beginning with training camp. Tbh, this is what we should’ve done with S bag.
    He could turn up and then screw the team causing them to lose, he has a nice 4 years contract all tie up. Unless 76ers wanted to waste Embid's next few years. His trade value will diminish even more if he wanted to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He could turn up and then screw the team causing them to lose, he has a nice 4 years contract all tie up. Unless 76ers wanted to waste Embid's next few years. His trade value will diminish even more if he wanted to.
    Simmons can do what Harden did, a total locker room headcase. Sixers is on a win now and cannot afford to lose time acclimating new players for the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’ve got to trade him before the October 1st, when 50% of his contract for this year is payable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have we barged in yet?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Have we barged in yet?
    You son of a , I'm in!

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They’ve got to trade him before the October 1st, when 50% of his contract for this year is payable.
    JFC can Philly be more bent over the table?

LMAO if the Spurs can get Simmons for Murray, the Chicago pick, and then cap filler like Aminu

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    LMAO if the Spurs can get Simmons for Murray, the Chicago pick, and then cap filler like Aminu
    no way that happens...

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no way that happens...
    Sounds like they're going to be forced to take someone's garbage package.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if the Spurs made an offer - It can’t be Murray. Klutch does not want their clients in Philly.

Anyway, the young guys are already hanging out together - they were live on Instagram having fun. Don’t think anyone is getting moved from that group IMO.
    Last edited by Jordan Jackson; 09-17-2021 at 08:14 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like Twitter is starting to heat up a bit with Simmons to the Spurs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons would legit hate it here in San Antonio . Dude might demand a trade before he plays a single game here. With that said, other teams have more to offer so I really don’t see any way this happens unless we sell the farm tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like Twitter is starting to heat up a bit with Simmons to the Spurs.
    indeed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed

Apparently that Vee thee insider has broke some legit news in the past . We will see if it’s BS or not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Disappointed if KJ was traded.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's actually a of a deal for the Spurs, provided they don't have Johnson as their best prospect. Yes, I know it's not a real tweet, but ultimately, the Spurs would do well to get out of the trade with most of their future picks and prospect pool intact. I like Keldon, but he's also not a guaranteed hit as a prospect. He regressed a lot over the season, and he's ultimately going to have to overcome being an undersized PF who doesn't have a lot of notable traits outside of his hustle. Provided he learns to shoot, he's actually a good fit with Simmons, so I wouldn't want him to be in the deal. But if putting him in the deal saves picks and Vassell, it's not too high of a price to pay.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even if the Spurs made an offer - It can’t be Murray. Klutch does not want their clients in Philly.

Anyway, the young guys are already hanging out together - they were live on Instagram having fun. Don’t think anyone is getting moved from that group IMO.
    That’s a fake story from weeks ago. If Klutch was already poisoned against the Sixers, they’d just keep Simmons, and tell Klutch to off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That’s a fake story from weeks ago. If Klutch was already poisoned against the Sixers, they’d just keep Simmons, and tell Klutch to off.
    I wonder what would Philly do if Ben pulls a Kawhi on them

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's actually a of a deal for the Spurs, provided they don't have Johnson as their best prospect. Yes, I know it's not a real tweet, but ultimately, the Spurs would do well to get out of the trade with most of their future picks and prospect pool intact. I like Keldon, but he's also not a guaranteed hit as a prospect. He regressed a lot over the season, and he's ultimately going to have to overcome being an undersized PF who doesn't have a lot of notable traits outside of his hustle. Provided he learns to shoot, he's actually a good fit with Simmons, so I wouldn't want him to be in the deal. But if putting him in the deal saves picks and Vassell, it's not too high of a price to pay.
    I actually agree that I rather have vassell thanJohnson if Simmons is running the show. That's a playoff team. But spurs would need to address the starting center position in the following offseason to make playoff runs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed

I’d hate to part with Keldon, but I do that trade.

This would be an interesting first 5:

White
    Vassell
    Simmons
    McB
    Zollins (eventually)

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Simmons would legit hate it here in San Antonio . Dude might demand a trade before he plays a single game here. With that said, other teams have more to offer so I really don’t see any way this happens unless we sell the farm tbh.
    I don’t know, Spurs are lining up the Aussies

Man I would’ve love for Patty instead of Forbes. But Forbes fits the age group better. Did I just say that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    indeed

Couldn’t they throw in Poeltl instead of Young or Johnson instead? I really don’t like Poeltl with Simmons in the SL together.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn’t they throw in Poeltl instead of Young or Johnson instead? I really don’t like Poeltl with Simmons in the SL together.
    It’s a fake account, and no more valid than anything posted here. Check the @. It’s misspelled.

Thread Information