Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim never really answers any questions. You can get whatever you want from his answers.

Based on how they closed out the season, I don't think they're solid at all. In fact I think everything about them is questionable from KL's tortoise s to LMA's pinky to Tony's Tissot to Danny's trash can to Patty's hero ballin' to Anderson got tickets to the game to Boris being fat to Tim spending more time on his back than Amy to Pop thinking ahead to USA basketball. It's all a huge ing question mark.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim never really answers any questions. You can get whatever you want from his answers.

Based on how they closed out the season, I don't think they're solid at all. In fact I think everything about them is questionable from KL's tortoise s to LMA's pinky to Tony's Tissot to Danny's trash can to Patty's hero ballin' to Anderson got tickets to the game to Boris being fat to Tim spending more time on his back than Amy to Pop thinking ahead to USA basketball. It's all a huge ing question mark.
    Meh, as far as I'm concerned, the season starts tomorrow. Start fresh - 16 wins to 6.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Where do you live Bill?
    Riga, Latvia.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bill lives in Riga- hences the Riga time in the game threads.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dang, you're on a roll. Starting to remind me of someone else who used to post a lot of good articles here (and shall remain nameless since I don't want to stir up anything )

What is it... something like 2am where you are?
    I miss duncan228.

Thread Information