Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast
    My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Pop isn't holding out Kawhi.... Are you unfamiliar with the concussion protocol?
    I'm familiar with the Spurs and Pop making up excuses to hold players out. If the Spurs doctor's gave you an exclusive examination report regarding Leonard, can you please share it with me? If this were the playoffs, he wouldn't be in concussion protocol.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    As long as Manu is playing, Spurs always have a chance, tbh..

Shhhh... I'll be gentle. TheDoctor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop isn't holding out Kawhi.... Are you unfamiliar with the concussion protocol?
    I am. Explain please.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, there goes the 1 seed and Kawhi's chance to show he's the real MVP, tbh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm familiar with the Spurs and Pop making up excuses to hold players out. If the Spurs doctor's gave you an exclusive examination report regarding Leonard, can you please share it with me? If this were the playoffs, he wouldn't be in concussion protocol.
    Uh, yea he would. It's the team doctor who makes the determination of whether he goes thru the protocol based on his initial testing. Then, the doctor meets with the director of the NBA Concussion program to determine if he's able to play again.

Has absolutely nothing to do with the head coach. If Pop wanted to sit him, he would freaking sit him. It essentially takes Pops head coaching out of the equation cause now he's waiting for the doctors/league officials to clear him.

So your logic and assumptions are incredibly flawed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Welp, there goes the 1 seed and Kawhi's chance to show he's the real MVP, tbh.
    Warriors are struggling. 1 seed is very much up for grabs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am. Explain please.
    Here’s a look at the league’s concussion program as it relates to a player returning to action.

A player in the concussion protocol program can’t return to the floor until the following:

He is without concussion-related symptoms at rest.

He has been evaluated by a physician.

He has successfully completed the NBA return-to-participation exertion protocol.

A team physician has discussed the return-to-participation process and decision with the Director of the NBA concussion program, Dr. Jeffrey Kutcher.

Ultimately, the decision as to when a player will return will be made by the team physician.
    Basically it's the doctors who recommending this process for Kawhi. It isn't Pop.. they were checking him and he must've showed some symptoms that prompted them to do this.

http://www.csnne.com/boston-celtics/...ocol-explained

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We don't have Durant so you don't have Leonard. Now it's even.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be surprised if Kerr sits his guys tomorrow tbh. They need a break, and we're coming for the 1 seed whether they win tomorrow or not. He says he won't sacrifice them for the 1 seed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors are struggling. 1 seed is very much up for grabs
    They still have 3 All Stars while we'll have Zero All Stars tomorrow. Our one All Star is great enough to beat a 4 All Star team but our remaining cast of former All Stars past their prime with Forbes and Anthony...for them to beat the Dubs tomorrow will be a MONUMENTAL regular season upset.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They still have 3 All Stars while we'll have Zero All Stars tomorrow. Our one All Star is great enough to beat a 4 All Star team but our remaining cast of former All Stars past their prime with Forbes and Anthony...for them to beat the Dubs tomorrow will be a MONUMENTAL regular season upset.
    All stars don't always matter. Wouldn't be monumental considering their schedule. They just haven't looked good lately and they're vulnerable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All stars don't always matter. Wouldn't be monumental considering their schedule. They just haven't looked good lately and they're vulnerable.
    They are vulnerable...but that goes doubly for us without Kawhi, if we're being realistic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They are vulnerable...but that goes doubly for us without Kawhi, if we're being realistic.
    I understand that on paper and from our experience it seems like a loss.

But these guys are going down to the wire now. They've played a ton lately and their travel has been taxing. We will come in fresher than them. If nothing else, we will have the energy and hustle on our side. Some of our guys feed off that. Not to mention we still have advantages with LMA(if he shows up) and Pau.

The game is winnable. If they weren't playing tonight, I'd probably be on board with you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

But these guys are going down to the wire now. They've played a ton lately and their travel has been taxing. We will come in fresher than them. If nothing else, we will have the energy and hustle on our side. Some of our guys feed off that. Not to mention we still have advantages with LMA(if he shows up) and Pau.

The game is winnable. If they weren't playing tonight, I'd probably be on board with you.
    Their big 3 played 35+ minutes tonight. Helps in the Spurs favor just a little bit more now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Hope we get another fluke game from Simmons. At least we know Danny does a good job on Curry. We'll see...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Their big 3 played 35+ minutes tonight. Helps in the Spurs favor just a little bit more now.
    Yea for sure. And like I said Kerr might just rest them. Who knows. If nothing else their fatigue + Kawhi sort of evens the playing field.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hope we get another fluke game from Simmons. At least we know Danny does a good job on Curry. We'll see...
    Simmons/Mills/LMA (sad he has to be included with role players) all need to play well for us to have a shot.

Hopefully Manu picks up where he left off too.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors PR @WarriorsPR

Coach Kerr announced that Curry (rest), Green (rest), Iguodala (rest) & Thompson (rest) will not play tomorrow night in San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, ace3g beat me to it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Warriors PR @WarriorsPR

Coach Kerr announced that Curry (rest), Green (rest), Iguodala (rest) & Thompson (rest) will not play tomorrow night in San Antonio.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We are the favorites now.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This commercial suddenly became false advertising.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Anything less than a 15 point win for the Spurs will be an embarrassment. Gotta go for the kill regardless of who suits up for the Warriors.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don't be surprised if Kerr sits his guys tomorrow tbh. They need a break, and we're coming for the 1 seed whether they win tomorrow or not. He says he won't sacrifice them for the 1 seed
    See? Kerr is a Pop disciple. Not even surprised

Thread Information