Page 937 of 1660 FirstFirst ... 43783788792793393493593693793893994094194798710371437 ... LastLast
Results 23,401 to 23,425 of 41477
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obstruction of justice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

one of the ugliest presidential offsprings in history
    buck toothed Baphomet

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bloomberg winning strategy is I have more money than you so therefore I will beat you because of that.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by boutons_deux; 02-16-2020 at 10:05 PM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Bloomberg winning strategy is I have more money than you so therefore I will beat you because of that.
    & he will have MSM on his side once Biden assumes room temp & they can move Sanders off the spot.

They're/MSM already making peace with Bloom's past "sins." Settin' it up for the big hoe-down. They'll grant absolution for Trump's "sins" on the spec that "We" already know his ...that way they can minimize Bloom's ...even call a truce of silence on both s.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & he will have MSM on his side once Biden assumes room temp & they can move Sanders off the spot.

They're/MSM already making peace with Bloom's past "sins." Settin' it up for the big hoe-down. They'll grant absolution for Trump's "sins" on the spec that "We" already know his ...that way they can minimize Bloom's ...even call a truce of silence on both s.
    Yeah they can do all that but they're never get the masses on their side. Voters think less of Bloomberg than Hillary, imo.

If say Bloomberg steals the nomination, that's one less vote the dems will get because I ain't voting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Washington(CNN)President Donald Trump's campaign manager deleted a tweet featuring a dramatic photo of Air Force One at the Daytona 500 after users pointed out that the shot was from President George W. Bush's visit to the NASCAR race in 2004, not from Trump's visit on Sunday.

Brad Parscale tweeted the 2004 photo, which shows Air Force One rising above packed stands at the Daytona International Speedway in Florida, and wrote, " realDonaldTrump won the #Daytona500 before the race even started."

https://www.cnn.com/2020/02/16/polit...oto/index.html

Trumpers

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Washington(CNN)President Donald Trump's campaign manager deleted a tweet featuring a dramatic photo of Air Force One at the Daytona 500 after users pointed out that the shot was from President George W. Bush's visit to the NASCAR race in 2004, not from Trump's visit on Sunday.

Brad Parscale tweeted the 2004 photo, which shows Air Force One rising above packed stands at the Daytona International Speedway in Florida, and wrote, " realDonaldTrump won the #Daytona500 before the race even started."

Trumpers
    Sounds like a big little w for you, cuck.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trumpers
    Too lazy to get in contact with Getty Images.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Budget Features Absurd Growth Projections And Insane Cutbacks

If you love

more federal debt,

endless wars using antiquated technology, and

breathing dirty air,

then boy oh boy has Donald Trump got a budget for you.

His new plan to spend $4.8 trillion in the 2021 budget year, which begins Oct. 1, continues his

massive military spending with severe cuts to almost everything else, especially the Environmental Protection Agency.

His spending plan also anticipates

a surge of economic growth, something Trump promised voters but has failed to achieve.

the
    Trump era has brought slowly declining economic growth, as we have had the last three years.

Notice in the White House graphic below that the red line, actual performance, shrinks each year.

That growth has been very uneven.

The rich have fared best, lavished with tax cuts and reductions in regulations.

The working poor improved their lots in the states and towns where the minimum wage has been increased.

Trump’s budget predicts what would be an explosion of economic growth to 3 percent annually. That would be slightly below the 3.2 percent average during his lifetime so nothing to brag about if he does get lucky.

And what of Trump’s 2016 campaign promise to retire the federal debt in 8 years?

tells us about what Team Trump wants going forward:

• Militarism, not diplomacy, will be the centerpiece of geopolitical affairs. Trump has left 25 ambassadorships vacant more than three years into his presidency. Another nine are pending, meaning no one is in place now. That means no ambassador in 34 out of 189 ambassadorial posts. And it’s not like these are insignificant posts. Among the countries without American ambassadors: Japan, Pakistan, the Philippines, Qatar—home to our Middle East military headquarters—and Ukraine.
    • The Environmental Protection Agency budget would be slashed 26 percent. That’s great news for companies who will not have to clean up their toxic wastes and won’t have to worry about getting caught or prosecuted if they do, not so much for today’s fetuses, infants and young people, more of whom will contract asthma, cancer and heart disease. But, heck, those future victims can’t vote, or even know what harms will be forced on them. So Team Trump says let’s party now and not worry about needless suffering and death years from now.
    • That border wall that Trump and his followers chanted Mexico would pay for? Trump’s budget proposes spending a lot more on it, all of it paid for by you, dear taxpayer.

https://www.nationalmemo.com/trump-budget-features-absurd-growth-projections-and-insane-cutbacks/?cn-reloaded=1

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Too lazy to get in contact with Getty Images.
    Lol where did he get the photo to begin with

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Roger Stone Judge Schedules Conference Call. Will She Put DOJ on the Spot?

from the federal records:

An on-the-record scheduling telephone conference call is set for February 18, 2020 at 11:00 AM in Courtroom 3 before Judge Amy Berman Jackson.

In a separate email from the Deputy Clerk, counsel for the parties will be supplied with both the dial in telephone number and pass code to give them access to the call.

The conference call was scheduled on Sunday.

The reason behind this is unclear from the records,

https://lawandcrime.com/politics/roger-stone-judge-schedules-conference-call-will-she-put-doj-on-the-spot/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sounds like a big little w for you, cuck.
    lil' fella is really excited about it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    obstruction of justice
    Printz v. United States (1997)

But, we'll see what SCOTUS says...

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Trumpers
    Frauds, Liars, ignorant, gullible mofo's falling for Repug snake oil and lies
    NASCAR Fans Are Racing Away From The Sport Even Faster

https://www.forbes.com/sites/davecal.../#25fa3b151df5

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump Is Already Making Stuff Up About Voter Fraud

Undermining faith in U.S. elections is just another way to weaken American democracy.

“Indeed, his campaign, with the full support of the Republican Party,

is already waging a vigorous crusade to destroy his opposition.

No, it’s not Joe Biden, who inspired Trump’s shakedown of Ukraine.

Trump’s gunning for bigger game: democracy itself,”

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ut-voter-fraud

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Trump Is Already Making Stuff Up About Voter Fraud

Undermining faith in U.S. elections is just another way to weaken American democracy.

“Indeed, his campaign, with the full support of the Republican Party,

is already waging a vigorous crusade to destroy his opposition.

No, it’s not Joe Biden, who inspired Trump’s shakedown of Ukraine.

Trump’s gunning for bigger game: democracy itself,”

https://www.bloomberg.com/opinion/ar...ut-voter-fraud
    Your side does it all the time, bouts...your side cast wild-eyed aspersions right & left under the guise of "sources."

You've nary room.

We just never did likewise until the old man made President. He's just as crooked & devious as you guys have always been.

Stings, don't it?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump ‘spiritual adviser’

tells followers to skip paying electric bills

so they can send her church more cash

https://www.rawstory.com/2020/02/tru..._campaign=3745

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Your side does it all the time, bouts...your side cast wild-eyed aspersions right & left under the guise of "sources."

You've nary room.

We just never did likewise until the old man made President. He's just as crooked & devious as you guys have always been.

Stings, don't it?
    Excellent example of tu quoque

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and of course, the "both sides-ism" is totally free of any evidence, nothing but BULL claims, exactly like his dictator Trash

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    We got damn good & tired of having our throat cut, but, never cutting their throats.

That ended when you tried to overthrow -45-. Your regrets are your own, Blake. I've no sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We got damn good & tired of having our throat cut, but, never cutting their throats.

That ended when you tried to overthrow -45-. Your regrets are your own, Blake. I've no sympathy for you.

Let us proceed...
    Sure

Thread Information