Page 10 of 19 FirstFirst ... 67891011121314 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Y’all act like his strength beneath the rim wouldn’t help in the post season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’d rather have Pau Gasol again than Cousins anywhere near a Spurs uniform.

foaming at the nostrils raybies's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you act like thats worth anything when every point guard will destroy the team in the pnr rendering him useless. then have him pout when he has to come out.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe word spread around about Spurs' loyalty contracts and Boogie figures this would be the safest way to make up for all the money he lost with his injury.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You don’t get it. He’s not a Pop guy, he would be even more soft and pouty than LMA is when things get tough. He threatened Sean Elliott. Just no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree it’s probably a risk worth taking. It’s hilarious to imagine adding Boogie Cousins to our roster of veteran career losers, but there is the possibility that he is the spark plug the Spurs would need to actually think about contending this year and the next. IF they can feel confident that there’s a good chance he will buy in, and be a good soldier, then I think you have to give it a shot and see what comes of it.

I do understand the concern that he will have a poor at ude and that this will rub off on our younger players. But I think DJ, Derrick and Lonnie are all high character, hard working young men and probably wouldn’t absorb much of that, if any. Don’t know enough about the rookies to have the same confidence, yet.
    If we sign Cousins we should just go all the way and sign Carmelo too.

DeRozan
    Carmelo
    Rudy
    Aldridge
    Cousins

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ll think we are talking about a 39 yrs old Gasol. The guy is 28!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    look how much better gay was 2 years after his achilles as opposed to when he first returned. its an obvious yes to a vets minimum flier

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’ll think we are talking about a 39 yrs old Gasol. The guy is 28!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only true Spur fans would want Cousins on the team. All the rest sound like talking head puppets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Only true Spur fans would want Cousins on the team. All the rest sound like talking head puppets.
    Yet pop wouldn’t so shut up got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forgot the blue font

Born Slippy
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No to Boogie. Since that injury his defense is not upto the required NBA standard. Not mobile enough . In the playoffs, he only had moments offensively and on the other end they carved him up. Was unplayable at times.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Funny how some are fine with ting on Kawhi for his lockerroom issues but want an inefficient Demarcus cousins in the lockerroom as well

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    DeMarcus tore his quad in game 2 against the Clippers so it's unfair to use his playoff performance against him. He was playing injured to help his team. Evidently he is better now so I would say he is worth the risk.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard pass.

Ball hog, old school center who was still whining even on the Warriors. He knew he would be a low option with GS and still found ways to cry for more touches. There's a reason why the Warriors want no part of him even with all the talent that has been lost.

Bad defender. Injury prone. Angry emo personality. And let's not forget the disrespect he showed Duncan over the years and the time he tried to fight Sean Elliott.

I'd rather the Spurs dig up the corpse of Karl Malone and sign him or ink Patty Mills to a max extension than bring in Cousins, tbh.
    I think the season after that cousins apologized to Elliot and elliot was all praise for cousins like "I see maturity and I appreciate the effort by cousins "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    bruh did you even watch the finals... he played very poorly and almost cost them one of the games they won. And they didn't rely upon him.. Looney played much better but was injured so they HAD to play him. They played much better without him. He was a liability on defense and on offense which is his bread and butter he played very passively and scared.
    I think he was the worse of the stars but he wasn't mess. He also was coming back from a significant injury and only had play 30 regular season games. Then was forced to play against the highest compe ion at its most significant part of the season whilst coming back from another big injury. To even be on the floor should be considered a success for him.

tangina ka, though FireMicoHalili's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is this guy talking?

But if its true, yeah i'd take him.
    Jo Koy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Some here still doesn't want Cousins even if the price is right but no one in the Spurs roster can do what Cousins did to Jokic - I'm referring to their one-on-one match-up:

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If everything is so rosy, why isn't he resigning with GS? The fact of the matter is that they're run very much like the Spurs are and they apparently want nothing to do with him.

That's a HUGE red flag.
    Why would he want to re-sign with golden state? They run a perimeter centered offense and they really only ever want their bigs to catch lobs...

They signed Looney for next to nothing...signed WCS for the minimum...they obviously don't value the center position very much...as they shouldn't with Steph and D Lo...

Also he is someone who really knows what went down with KD injury...and I'm someone who thinks the warriors actually did to KD what the media tries to convince everyone the spurs did to Kawhi...

How do we know that they didn't ask him to come back and he said no?

KD bounced up out of their quick...Iggy was talking really foul about the warriors in that breakfast club interview...Klay put it out their that unless he got the max he was going to field offers from other teams...JOrdan Bell bounced out quick...something is going on their that it seems like other players not named Boogie didn't want to be around either...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at all the people here saying they'd take him for the minimum and a backup role. There's no way in he'd accept that, even for the Spurs.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My hope is that the Spurs can unload Belinelli. If that happens, I see no problem in taking a gamble on someone like Cousins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My hope is that the Spurs can unload Belinelli. If that happens, I see no problem in taking a gamble on someone like Cousins.
    76ers is a good spot after losing Red .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at all the people here saying they'd take him for the minimum and a backup role. There's no way in he'd accept that, even for the Spurs.
    Then maybe you should consider the fact those comments as people's way of saying: "thanks you, but no" to Cousins.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    76ers is a good spot after losing Red .

Except they dont want him

Thread Information