Page 17 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7131415161718 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Anybody but Spurs
    Post Count
    Mediocre white men are upset at the fact their white mediocrity is no longer enough to have a comfortable middle class lifestyle like their parents and grandparents had so they lash out like bigoted, violent crybabies. One funny thing I have noticed about present day white supremacists in the "alt-right" is a lot of them have Asian wives
    and girlfriends because they cant get a white girl, sad, pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You ain't ever wrong either.
    Not true.

I've erred. I try to own up promptly. It's not always easy to detect the own error.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Very fine people... both sides.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    ...absolutely.

Precarious there, remember, El? He nearly sold us out, we blitzed his Twitter over night & the next day he called that presser & lit Acosta up. We ain't looked back.

Sure, we've looked out to make sure he stays on the straight & the narrow, like with this (background checks) materiel, but, we've never looked back. That's all I ever used to do with Bush 1 & 2 was look back.

Not with ---45---

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ...absolutely.

Precarious there, remember, El? He nearly sold us out, we blitzed his Twitter over night & the next day he called that presser & lit Acosta up. We ain't looked back.

Sure, we've looked out to make sure he stays on the straight & the narrow, like with this (background checks) materiel, but, we've never looked back. That's all I ever used to do with Bush 1 & 2 was look back.

Not with ---45---
    He's just unlucky, I guess. His more hardcore supporters end up getting jailed for making bombs or racial threats. His lifelong buddies also end up in fishy and found guilty too.

Now go ahead, deflect to Clinton and take another lap.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The myth lives on

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The myth lives on
    it's not a myth that Trump has gone way harder on American Jews than white supremacists in the wake of a bunch of white power MAGA wannabe mass shooters getting arrested.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's just unlucky, I guess. His more hardcore supporters end up getting jailed for making bombs or racial threats. His lifelong buddies also end up in fishy and found guilty too.

Now go ahead, deflect to Clinton and take another lap.
    Well, I got's Madonna, she is solid left & threatened to blow up the WH, though she didn't get jailed. Same with that Griffin chick who walked around with a bloody bust of the old man. Nothing happened to her cept she wasn't invited back with Anderson Cooper for their News Years Eve gig on CNN. She at least apologized, but, then reconsidered & retracted said apology.

& Clinton? He mopped the in' floor with her in' ass.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    it's not a myth that Trump has gone way harder on American Jews than white supremacists in the wake of a bunch of white power MAGA wannabe mass shooters getting arrested.
    Well, "American Jews" have talked a hard game for decades, Winiester. Jihad Squad throw up all over them & the old man puts the "American Jews" on-the-spot. They'll be all right. Give 'em a standard anti Semite attack/like the old man's & they're back in their stomping grounds---right as the post.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The myth lives on
    "They didn’t put themselves -- you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."

What's the myth, Darrin?

Who were the very fine people on the Unite the Right side the day Heyer was murdered?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "They didn’t put themselves -- you had some very bad people in that group, but you also had people that were very fine people, on both sides."
    That's it & that's all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

What's the myth, Darrin?

Who were the very fine people on the Unite the Right side the day Heyer was murdered?

"I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally."

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "I’m not talking about the neo-Nazis and white nationalists because they should be condemned totally."
    ​---BOTH SIDES---

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What Darrin is trying to say, I think, is the very fine people are the people like him who are "suspected" white nationalists. They didn't participate in the violence but cheered it on from the sidelines. Darrin am I correct?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    What Darrin is trying to say, I think, is the very fine people are the people like him who are "suspected" white nationalists. They didn't participate in the violence but cheered it on from the sidelines. Darrin am I correct?
    ​---BOTH SIDES---

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Give 'em a standard anti Semite attack/like the old man's & they're back in their stomping grounds---right as the post.
    I agree that Trump has veered off into standard anti-semitism with the dual loyalty bit and suggesting that Jews who don't back him aren't fit to be Jews or Americans.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I agree that Trump has veered off into standard anti-semitism with the dual loyalty bit and suggesting that Jews who don't back him aren't fit to be Jews or Americans.

& that's red meat/kosher style for the Standard Jew. They wanted to lash out at the Jihad Squad, but, glanced off when it was too rich, too risky. Standard Jew has to stay in their own lane. They own that lane. It's like the car pool lane, nobody travels in it cept the Standard Jew, the everyday Jew. If the Standard Jew veers off into regular traffic, (they'll) suspend them from their own lane, or, worse, travel in it themselves!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    & that's red meat/kosher style for the Standard Jew. They wanted to lash out at the Jihad Squad, but, glanced off when it was too rich, too risky. Standard Jew has to stay in their own lane. They own that lane. It's like the car pool lane, nobody travels in it cept the Standard Jew, the everyday Jew. If the Standard Jew veers off into regular traffic, (they'll) suspend them from their own lane, or, worse, travel in it themselves!
    yeah, tell us more about Jews, this is all very interesting

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    yeah, tell us more about Jews, this is all very interesting
    Crawl, Winester, crawl!!!

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From Left to Right to Left; Formerly Alt-Right w/ Caleb Cain