Page 8 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    it can also be asked why you went into hiding for 4 months after your fellow q s stormed the capital. Maybe you should answer that question. Since you won’t cop to answering how it makes you feel to know the people that think for you consider you to be re ed.
    I stopped posting here 3 weeks before January 6th you stupid . I didn’t go into hiding, I was out of the country making bank on a consulting gig in Korea and didn’t have time nor the want to post here. But I’m glad you noticed and missed me sweetheart ��

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I stopped posting here 3 weeks before January 6th you stupid . I didn’t go into hiding, I was out of the country making bank on a consulting gig in Korea and didn’t have time nor the want to post here. But I’m glad you noticed and missed me sweetheart ��
    Like you missed djohn, huh

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically the election and after the orange man and other apes had exhausted all avenues of trying to change the election by 8 million votes.
    Thats a good time to get a job out of the country.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so how do you feel when the people you depend upon to think for you consider you a re ?

you stupid dishonest

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol

IIRC, the US Senate had a trial without any hearings or evidence or witnesses, related to roughly the same thing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    presented with articles of impeachment against POTUS, the US Senate briskly voted on them without further ado.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 06-08-2021 at 05:05 AM.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    lol

IIRC, the US Senate had a trial without any hearings or evidence or witnesses, related to roughly the same thing.
    They aired that video presentation where Madonna threatened to blow up the White House and Harris incited to riot the rioters in the upper Northwest, and video's of the rioters/BLM/Antifa in the upper Northwest beating whites/cops/civilians half-to-death.

Don't fret, Winester, President Trump was just trying to get under your skin by showing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Is Dale banging on about Madonna again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giuliani Audio Proves Trump’s Team Was Lying About Ukraine
    A new recording confirms that Trump and his allies were full of when they claimed “there was no quid pro quo” in Ukraine

In a never-before-heard 2019 recording, Rudy Giuliani can be heard pressuring Ukrainian officials to investigate baseless conspiracies about Joe Biden, according to a report from CNN, which obtained audio of the call.

During the call, Giuliani — who at the time was former president Donald Trump’s lawyer — tells Andriy Yermak, a senior adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that they needed Zelensky to say an inquiry into Biden has begun.

“All we need from the President [Zelensky] is to say, I’m gonna put an honest prosecutor in charge, he’s gonna investigate and dig up the evidence that presently exists and is there any other evidence about involvement of the 2016 election, and then the Biden thing has to be run out… Somebody in Ukraine’s gotta take that seriously,” said Giuliani, who is currently under federal investigation for his actions regarding Ukraine. When the call took place, Russian troops were working to control Crimea, an area of Ukraine the country invaded in 2014 and annexed.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...raine-1180098/

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Giuliani Audio Proves Trump’s Team Was Lying About Ukraine
    A new recording confirms that Trump and his allies were full of when they claimed “there was no quid pro quo” in Ukraine

In a never-before-heard 2019 recording, Rudy Giuliani can be heard pressuring Ukrainian officials to investigate baseless conspiracies about Joe Biden, according to a report from CNN, which obtained audio of the call.

During the call, Giuliani — who at the time was former president Donald Trump’s lawyer — tells Andriy Yermak, a senior adviser to Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky that they needed Zelensky to say an inquiry into Biden has begun.

“All we need from the President [Zelensky] is to say, I’m gonna put an honest prosecutor in charge, he’s gonna investigate and dig up the evidence that presently exists and is there any other evidence about involvement of the 2016 election, and then the Biden thing has to be run out… Somebody in Ukraine’s gotta take that seriously,” said Giuliani, who is currently under federal investigation for his actions regarding Ukraine. When the call took place, Russian troops were working to control Crimea, an area of Ukraine the country invaded in 2014 and annexed.

https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...raine-1180098/
    baseless conspiracies
    CNN
    10 for the big guy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseless conspiracies
    CNN
    10 for the big guy
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Appeal_to_ridicule

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseless conspiracies
    CNN
    10 for the big guy
    about time we have a successful businessman to run the country like a business

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseless conspiracies
    CNN
    10 for the big guy
    Let's all remember you're the guy who thinks Hillary Clinton drinks the blood of Haitian children to maintain her eternally youthful(?) looks.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    baseless conspiracies
    CNN
    10 for the big guy
    Feel free to provide the "base" for your conspiracy theory about Joe Biden.

muh laptop

Thread Information