Page 787 of 1631 FirstFirst ... 2876877377777837847857867877887897907917978378871287 ... LastLast
Results 19,651 to 19,675 of 40770
    My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Absolutely none of those links have anything to say about adolescents, and all talk about 10 years and younger. Did the work already on the first batch you posted. I will simply assume this is more of the same.

If any of them did, you would quote it.

You have not proven your case, and I am not doing your work for you, you lazy ass.

You assert that it is safe to open schools. that is all schools. Yet you have yet to show a shred of evidence it is safe for children over ten. Your claim, your burden of proof.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you realize how stupid you look taking guesses at tweets you can't see?

You guessed completely wrong but I'll provide you anyways.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC7147903/

https://pediatrics.aappublications.o...45/6/e20200702

From your first two links
    From the first
    However, these findings must be interpreted with caution because of the high percentage of cases missing data on important characteristics. Because persons with asymptomatic and mild disease, including children, are likely playing a role in transmission and spread of COVID-19 in the community, social distancing and everyday preventive behaviors are recommended for persons of all ages to slow the spread of the virus
    from the second

Finally, because the epidemic of COVID-19 is ongoing and rapidly evolving, many children who are affected still remain hospitalized.
    The second was a retrospective study which took data from FEBRUARY and the kids were still hospitalized in time of publication, ING JUNE.
    Do you read the entire publication or do you just skip to the conclusion?

How many kids need to be hospitalized for 4 months to be considered acceptable casualties TSA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    From the first

from the second

The second was a retrospective study which took data from FEBRUARY and the kids were still hospitalized in time of publication, ING JUNE.

How many kids need to be hospitalized for 4 months to be considered acceptable casualties TSA
    All of his links talk about "children" which generally refers to 10 and under. When the fact the about 30 million school "children" in the US are over 10 years old is pointed out to him, he doubles down on the links about 10 and under.

The safe bet with his posts is to assume he is being disingenuous and look for how. He always leaves something out, because that is how he lies.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    Absolutely none of those links have anything to say about adolescents, and all talk about 10 years and younger. Did the work already on the first batch you posted. I will simply assume this is more of the same.

If any of them did, you would quote it.

You have not proven your case, and I am not doing your work for you, you lazy ass.

You assert that it is safe to open schools. that is all schools. Yet you have yet to show a shred of evidence it is safe for children over ten. Your claim, your burden of proof.
    You keep assuming and guessing and keep looking foolish. There is plenty in those links about adolescents. Lumping in 11 year olds with 18 year olds is lazy. And I already addressed the issue at high schools by requiring them to wear masks. Are you now conceding that it is safe to open all schools for children under 10?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus Infections Much Higher Than Reported Cases in Parts of U.S., Study Shows

Data from antibody tests in 10 different cities and states indicate that

many people with no symptoms may be spreading the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/21/h...ctions-us.html

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    From the first

from the second

More kids will be hospitalized from the flu. More kids will die from the flu. You accept those casualties every year.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    More kids will be hospitalized from the flu. More kids will die from the flu. You accept those casualties every year.
    so you don't have a number?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Coronavirus Infections Much Higher Than Reported Cases in Parts of U.S., Study Shows

Data from antibody tests in 10 different cities and states indicate that

many people with no symptoms may be spreading the virus.

https://www.nytimes.com/2020/07/21/h...ctions-us.html
    Yes this has been the same since December. 95 percent of people will be walking around with a cold. 4 percent will need hospitalization due to age and health. 1 pct will die.

The cdc and the usa have just gone in one big giant circle that will never end. Until a Vax comes out that is 20 pct effective.

/ thread

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    so you don't have a number?
    My acceptable number is less than the flu each year. You and I accept those flu casualties every year, why would less hospitalizations of kids and less deaths of kids be unacceptable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My acceptable number is less than the flu each year. You and I accept those flu casualties every year, why would less hospitalizations of kids and less deaths of kids be unacceptable?
    what is it, how many children died from the flu last year?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, TSA really wants to save Trump.

Because he's done so well as president.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    what is it, how many children died from the flu last year?
    This flu season was especially bad for children, according to CDC. The latest CDC report shows officials reported 170 pediatric deaths associated with the flu as of April 25, with one new pediatric death occurring in the week ending on April 25. The ulative hospitalization rate for children ages four and under this season was 95.1 per 100,000 people as of the week ending on April 25.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-brief.../05/flu-update

How many kids under 17 have died from Covid in the US?

What’s the hospitalization rate for kids under 17 with Covid?

You and I accept those flu casualties every year, why would less hospitalizations of kids and less deaths of kids be unacceptable?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This flu season was especially bad for children, according to CDC. The latest CDC report shows officials reported 170 pediatric deaths associated with the flu as of April 25, with one new pediatric death occurring in the week ending on April 25. The ulative hospitalization rate for children ages four and under this season was 95.1 per 100,000 people as of the week ending on April 25.

https://www.advisory.com/daily-brief.../05/flu-update

How many kids under 17 have died from Covid in the US?

What’s the hospitalization rate for kids under 17 with Covid?

You and I accept those flu casualties every year, why would less hospitalizations of kids and less deaths of kids be unacceptable?
    how many were babies and non school attending age children that died, how many school attending children died of the flu last year? I would like those numbers. Or are you just going to lump baby deaths into the school age deaths?

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    how many were babies and non school attending age children that died, how many school attending children died of the flu last year? I would like those numbers. Or are you just going to lump baby deaths into the school age deaths?
    211 deaths of 5-17 year olds in 2018-2019.

How many kids 5-17 have died from Covid in the US?

What’s the hospitalization rate for kids 5-17 with Covid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    211 deaths of 5-17 year olds in 2018-2019.

ok 211 you're good with 211 dead kids, which is fine that's the grim calculus we face, but with a count that small. It's your ass, when you get Threaded for this small ass number

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count
    ok 211 you're good with 211 dead kids, which is fine that's the grim calculus we face, but with a count that small. It's your ass, when you get Threaded for this small ass number

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

211 that's your number

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most deaths in a day since june 2

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    most deaths in a day since june 2
    But lower than just NY in early to mid April.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But lower than just NY in early to mid April.
    You're an idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're an idiot
    Current daily deaths for the ENTIRE COUNTRY on par with just NY state in April.

Am I wrong?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why the hard on for April NY?

Thread Information