Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 34567
    A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just not sure what the timeline of events was... If the 5 was before the Rachel issue and the 3 after, I think ESPN made a call here, whether she had another offer or not.

If the timeline was different, I can see what you're saying.
    don't know what you mean by "made a call" they dropped the offer because covid made them decide to cut cash. She's an idiot for not taking it when she had the chance. Once again ESPN didn't choose sides, they couldn't punish nichols in any way. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor leaked the tape to get the best offer she could and it might have worked

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The man is insane. He's entertaining imo...because he is so so crazy. But he's good at his job imo. He is the ultimate troll, he welcomes the hate, he is intentionally controversial. He isn't really likeable, but he does his thing well. He gets views, and he gets people talking.

What do you think of him?
    He is a re .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Or" is a Boolean function used to link alternatives. If you wish to call the rioters in DC "insurrectionists", I'm fine with it as long as you also call the rioters in Minnesota, Portland and elsewhere "insurrectionists". We are a nation of insurrectionists. There you go.

In Portland, they burned down police stations and took over an entire area for quite some time. Ran the police right out. Not so in DC. In DC, one of them was killed by a Capital officer and the others who died, did so of natural causes or causes unrelated to the event (as in they weren't killed).

So you're either DJohn2oo8 OR you're Michael Jordan.

You either ran away like a chicken or you did not.

Which is it.
    Damn, DMC gets politically correct as when it comes time to talk about the white trash problem in this country lmao

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, DMC gets politically correct as when it comes time to talk about the white trash problem in this country lmao
    Sorry the white man has kept you down.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry the white man has kept you down.
    I'm a white guy. Its one of the easiest gigs of all time lol. Would never think to wallow in victimhood over it and tip toe around white trash like it was some kind of protected group especially on a troll forum of all places

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    don't know what you mean by "made a call" they dropped the offer because covid made them decide to cut cash. She's an idiot for not taking it when she had the chance. Once again ESPN didn't choose sides, they couldn't punish nichols in any way. I wouldn't be surprised if Taylor leaked the tape to get the best offer she could and it might have worked
    What I mean by "made a call" is that they decided she wasn't worth the trouble.

Didn't hear about the COVID angle though... but sounds like an excuse to me. They had their round of layoffs back in Nov last year, IIRC. Again, knowing when the timeline for offers was would probably clean a lot of this up.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm a white guy. Its one of the easiest gigs of all time lol. Would never think to wallow in victimhood over it and tip toe around white trash like it was some kind of protected group especially on a troll forum of all places
    So who's the white trash you're referring to?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What I mean by "made a call" is that they decided she wasn't worth the trouble.

Didn't hear about the COVID angle though... but sounds like an excuse to me. They had their round of layoffs back in Nov last year, IIRC. Again, knowing when the timeline for offers was would probably clean a lot of this up.
    I read she was offered 5 before COVID and turned it down. Then when her contract was up, she was offered 3. It's pretty convenient then that this recording "surfaces" right as her contract expires. The fact she turned down 5 tells me she had other plans but if they offered "Stephen A Smith money" she would have taken it, or used it as leverage to land a fatter contract elsewhere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So who's the white trash you're referring to?
    Wow, you are really politically correct as on this topic lmao. Offended too lololol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I read she was offered 5 before COVID and turned it down. Then when her contract was up, she was offered 3. It's pretty convenient then that this recording "surfaces" right as her contract expires. The fact she turned down 5 tells me she had other plans but if they offered "Stephen A Smith money" she would have taken it, or used it as leverage to land a fatter contract elsewhere.
    Thanks. This is what I mean. I thought the 3 was offered after the tape came out (post NBA Finals).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow, you are really politically correct as on this topic lmao. Offended too lololol
    So you don't want to specify who you were referring to. I guess it is just you.

Thread Information