Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another interesting development: Buttigieg, in fourth, now up to double digits and not too far behind Warren.

I just want Warren and Harris to be out, no matter what. The others I can tolerate, except maybe Yang and Castro ( them both).

CNN and RCP both have Biden at roughly 29-30%, Sanders at 18-19%, Warren down to 15-16%, and Buttigieg up to 11-12%.

Sadly, the best candidate IMO (Gabbard) is down to 1-2%, but we always knew she was a long shot to begin with.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gabbard angling for a Fox sinecure to continue beguiling the Fox fanbois?

They don't really like Biden so much, why is their guy working overtime to take him down?

Last time I checked Hunter Biden wasn't in the primary.

Ivanka and Kushner aren't on the ballot, but they're both in the White House!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nepotism for me, but not for thee.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 11-29-2019 at 07:59 AM. Reason: *for not *fot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Gabbard angling for a Fox sinecure to continue beguiling the Fox fanbois?

They don't really like Biden so much, why is their guy working overtime to take him down?

Last time I checked Hunter Biden wasn't in the primary.

Ivanka and Kushner aren't on the ballot, but they're both in the White House!
    I wouldn't mind at all if Biden wins. If the right cares about the country so much, they should focus on taking down communists like Warren, Harris and to an extent Bernie, and leave Biden alone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't mind at all if Biden wins. If the right cares about the country so much, they should focus on taking down communists like Warren, Harris and to an extent Bernie, and leave Biden alone.
    LPUSA straight take, go Biden!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking down how?

Frankly, the right loves Biden because it would be more of the same, tbh...

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Taking down how?

That or also because it's an easy W for Trump.

"Murica. Muh capitalism. I don't want illegal aliens to get healthcare"
    Last edited by TheGreatYacht; 11-29-2019 at 10:13 AM.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Taking down how?

exactly, the right loves Biden the same way the left loved McCain after he blocked McConnell on repealing Obamacare.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That or also because it's an easy W for Trump.

"Murica. Muh capitalism. I don't want illegal aliens to get healthcare"
    How is an "easy W for Trump"? He's leading Trump in polls, and has by far the best chance to beat Trump head to head. Do you see any of the other candidates (at least those with a realistic chance of winning the primary, so Bloomberg and Gabbard don't count) beating Trump H2H? I don't.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The elites had a meeting and realized that a out of the closet wasn't going to win the presidency after all.

My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    How is an "easy W for Trump"? He's leading Trump in polls, and has by far the best chance to beat Trump head to head. Do you see any of the other candidates (at least those with a realistic chance of winning the primary, so Bloomberg and Gabbard don't count) beating Trump H2H? I don't.
    Biden front and center in a campaign where he’s under a microscope and gets hyperanalyzed every day would be a ing disaster. He’s like Hillary in the sense that more you know about him and see him on TV the tier he is. He’s the creepy uncle who you tolerate seeing once or twice a year but couldn’t stand seeing every week.

Republicans think he’s a great candidate because of how much their views align with his.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden front and center in a campaign where he’s under a microscope and gets hyperanalyzed every day would be a ing disaster. He’s like Hillary in the sense that more you know about him and see him on TV the tier he is. He’s the creepy uncle who you tolerate seeing once or twice a year but couldn’t stand seeing every week.

Republicans think he’s a great candidate because of how much their views align with his.
    The Mitch Mcconnell's of the world might be cheering for Biden to win because they figure he'll cooperate with them on enough bipartisan stuff, and the senate will move further to the right and the GOP would likely take back the House in 2022 that way. In a perfect world for the GOP, however, RBG dies or retires when Trump is still in office.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Biden is a Republicrat. That doesn't mean Republicans like him. It just means they know that he's not a total flaming nutball commie like is ever so prevalent in the Democratic party right now.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden's brain is cooked so this is preferable.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Biden is a Republicrat. That doesn't mean Republicans like him. It just means they know that he's not a total flaming nutball commie like is ever so prevalent in the Democratic party right now.
    he's also right of Obama. Obama in 2008 was much farther left of where he was by the end of his second term. But Biden straight up called out Turkey for supporting ISIS. The military and NATO shut him up for that one, big time. But at least he showed gonads.

as long as Warren or Harris don't win the primary, i'll live.

Bernie? He'll always have a cult following, but in the event he won the primary, Trump would smash him in a landslide. Just not enough votes there.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he's also right of Obama. Obama in 2008 was much farther left of where he was by the end of his second term. But Biden straight up called out Turkey for supporting ISIS. The military and NATO shut him up for that one, big time. But at least he showed gonads.

as long as Warren or Harris don't win the primary, i'll live.

Bernie? He'll always have a cult following, but in the event he won the primary, Trump would smash him in a landslide. Just not enough votes there.
    Becareful what you wish for. Myself and many other independents like me will go out in flocks to vote if Bernie wins the primaries.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Mitch Mcconnell's of the world might be cheering for Biden to win because they figure he'll cooperate with them on enough bipartisan stuff, and the senate will move further to the right and the GOP would likely take back the House in 2022 that way. In a perfect world for the GOP, however, RBG dies or retires when Trump is still in office.
    lol no. The Mitch Mcconnell's of the world would be happy because just like Trump, he would do absolutely nothing about the pervasive corporatism. Basically, it would mean more status quo where the 1%'ers get richer, bankers get to do whatever they want, politicos are for sale, etc...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically this is the sentiment I expect from the right, tbh.

They would love 4 more years of Trump no matter how bad or unpopular he is, mostly to cling to the hope that conservatism can still drive an election, but ultimately if he has to lose, Biden is the right-most of the current clown car.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you graduate from Texas State or drop out?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lol no. The Mitch Mcconnell's of the world would be happy because just like Trump, he would do absolutely nothing about the pervasive corporatism. Basically, it would mean more status quo where the 1%'ers get richer, bankers get to do whatever they want, politicos are for sale, etc...
    This here is the problem. Its systemic.

Even with a progressive candidate like Warren or Bernie, I dont think you'd see a lot of changes. Republicans would fight it to the point where we'd be even more gridlocked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This here is the problem. Its systemic.

Even with a progressive candidate like Warren or Bernie, I dont think you'd see a lot of changes. Republicans would fight it to the point where we'd be even more gridlocked.
    hopefully if a dem gets in we can have our own little russia hoax for 3+ yrs while stalling their presidency.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hopefully if a dem gets in we can have our own little russia hoax for 3+ yrs while stalling their presidency.
    I guess you can waste your time investigating Hunter Biden..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I guess you can waste your time investigating Hunter Biden..
    why's it a waste reck? we know he and his father are crooks in their own words on video. guess because you're a staunch lefty you don't want those two re s really investigated.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Basically this is the sentiment I expect from the right, tbh.

They would love 4 more years of Trump no matter how bad or unpopular he is, mostly to cling to the hope that conservatism can still drive an election, but ultimately if he has to lose, Biden is the right-most of the current clown car.
    It's not just sentiment; it's reality. There is no other top candidate in Biden's mold. Really, Biden should scare us. Cos if the establishment can cover up his impending Alzheimer's just enough, then maybe he has the best shot. You think we're scared of the commie patrol?

Thread Information