Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Believe.
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Some of you clowns have 2 and 3 kids and only make $28,000 a year. So if he has 6 or 8, but makes 20,000,000 a year, by all accounts provides for them, then who are you scrubs to talk??? I'm just curious.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    they're jealous of his reproductive skills

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's a black thing.

My Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    Post Count
    Some of you clowns have 2 and 3 kids and only make $28,000 a year. So if he has 6 or 8, but makes 20,000,000 a year, by all accounts provides for them, then who are you scrubs to talk??? I'm just curious.
    They make it a hassle for me and my partner to try to adopt a kid but let this irresponsible primate go running around spreading his seed to any white woman who spreads her legs.....maybe he's trying to set up a reality show once his injured ass washes out of the league?

Soft Like Twinkie Filling Juggity's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The hypocrisy of coming into the NBA trying to preach about morality and changing the NBA logo to a cross, and then spectacularly failing to be monogamous and having 8 kids with 6 women in 4 or 5 years.

The big deal is that Dwight misrepresents himself to a huge extent.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Rationalizing bas children

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The hypocrisy of coming into the NBA trying to preach about morality and changing the NBA logo to a cross, and then spectacularly failing to be monogamous and having 8 kids with 6 women in 4 or 5 years.

Now, now, now you want to get your umbrage on. Your people have been bed hopping for years now, Jugs. Your people have raped, Jugs. Your people have quit on their employer in order to come to you, Jugs.

Forget it.

Clever got me this far... JMarkJohns's Avatar
    My Team
    Phoenix Suns
    Post Count
    er should wrap up. Even at a discounted percentage with the six kids, he's already seeing 25-30% of his income gone in child support payments.

When Leinart had a bas kid, the mom got nearly $200K per year while he was with the Cardinals.

That's one kid with one woman.

Howard makes more per, so his number could be even higher per kid.

There's a woman who's written a book on how to bag yourself am athlete father, attracting women women with the claim of never having to work again in their life.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because he was a bible thumping wannabe good christian boy pledging to spread god's word throughout the league when he came out of highschool you chode

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This, basically.

It's just an example of gringo monkeyballing, tbh. International intelligent players don't do this crap. Fkn scrub 'Murican players make me shake my head so much. The NBA needs more international intelligence before the Spanish League overtakes the NBA as the best basketball league on the planet.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because he was a bible thumping wannabe good christian boy pledging to spread god's word throughout the league when he came out of highschool you chode

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This, basically.

It's just an example of gringo monkeyballing, tbh. International intelligent players don't do this crap. Fkn scrub 'Murican players make me shake my head so much. The NBA needs more international intelligence before the Spanish League overtakes the NBA as the best basketball league on the planet.
    your schtick is ghey

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's gonna be broke when that NBA paycheck stops coming in.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He's gonna be broke when that NBA paycheck stops coming in.
    Yep, and you couldn't tell him if you tried for a solid hour.

My Team
    Orlando Magic
    Post Count
    So you think....having multiple kids with many women is ethical? Moral?

Money is a corrupt object that destroys logic and creates dark or unnecessary needs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No kids and 100k+ here

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Money is a corrupt object that destroys logic and creates dark or unnecessary needs.
    Sad, but, true.

My Team
    Detroit Pistons
    Post Count
    Even a dumbass should be able to learn how to pull out

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They make it a hassle for me and my partner to try to adopt a kid but let this irresponsible primate go running around spreading his seed to any white woman who spreads her legs.....maybe he's trying to set up a reality show once his injured ass washes out of the league?
    even monkey's know gotry is wrong

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Even a dumbass should be able to learn how to pull out

pulling out is not always easy...I say buy her some pills and watch her take them...or slap on a jimmy...but ain't nothing like going raw...it's such a sensational feeling

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    pulling out is not always easy...I say buy her some pills and watch her take them...or slap on a jimmy...but ain't nothing like going raw...it's such a sensational feeling
    it's posts like these that make me wish mavs>foreskin wasn't banned.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

Basically he's the Evander Holyfield of the NBA. Evander was also called out for the same reason by a few fighters. Coincedentally, Evander went on to make approximately $200 million in his career and became broke after being sued by all the woman he impregnated.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    your schtick is ghey
    You're just mad because you know it's true.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yep im ing pissed. got

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Crofl it's probably the fact that he fell for the trap 6 times now proving that he's re ed

Thread Information