Page 426 of 491 FirstFirst ... 326376416422423424425426427428429430436476 ... LastLast
Results 10,626 to 10,650 of 12267
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Infidelity has nothing to do with looks, tbh.
    Well hot chicks that marry ugly either use a lot of batteries

Or got some serious action on the side..

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well hot chicks that marry ugly either use a lot of batteries

Or got some serious action on the side..
    Or, there’s money.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol... crushed his wife, or whatever that chick is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    We lost that series on an 'unlucky bounce.'
    Nope, Turnobili

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm just waiting of PG13 to Kawhi's wife. He already ed Roy Hibbert's fiance and Doc Rivers' daughter. You know it's coming
    How do you know the OG teammate wife er TP didn't already do that to Load Management?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And Load Management's got ass missing free throws.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. I doubt the NBA would do anything if they found out he got stuff outside of the CBA, would they?

You Are Not Worthy ZeusWillJudge's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Interesting. I doubt the NBA would do anything if they found out he got stuff outside of the CBA, would they?

There's another thread on this. But if they found out that he actually got stuff outside of the CBA? They wouldn't have any choice but do something about it. They couldn't risk getting caught in a cover-up, if the other teams found out about it... and they would.

It's one thing for Uncle Dennis to ask for stuff - serious, but asking isn't the same as getting. A team could always say that Dennis asked, but they didn't bite. But giving anything of value under the table is about as serious as it gets. If they started letting that happen, would break down in a hurry. If there's plausible deniability, they might try to sweep it under the rug. But if there's hard evidence, I think you could expect something really harsh to come as a consequence.

Knowing Silver, though, he'd take the draft picks they already promised to OKC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It still hurts

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lulz

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG looks like sucking here. But him wishing Pacers kept the draft, and both developed along side? I doubt Kawhi being the player he is now tbh. I remember reading Pop giving Kawhi Kobe tapes to pattern his games, pushing him. Ungrateful .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    PG looks like sucking here. But him wishing Pacers kept the draft, and both developed along side? I doubt Kawhi being the player he is now tbh. I remember reading Pop giving Kawhi Kobe tapes to pattern his games, pushing him. Ungrateful .
    Were the Pacrers even going to pick Kawhi? They made the pick for SA didn't they?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how the media loves this puke now and thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, when they barely knew who he was when he was a Spur.

They had an indirect role in what he did because of their refusal to give the players in this organization their proper due and they'll have a role in future groupthink divas who pull something similar because they've all seen them shamelessly side with him and what it's done for his "brand" and profile.

If the Spurs want to have any chance of retaining any homegrown, American superstar or star in the future, this is something they must address. Whether directly or indirectly, they need to call the media on this and start promoting their own or watch as the next one pulls something similar.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's funny how the media loves this puke now and thinks he's the greatest thing since sliced bread, when they barely knew who he was when he was a Spur.

They had an indirect role in what he did because of their refusal to give the players in this organization their proper due and they'll have a role in future groupthink divas who pull something similar because they've all seen them shamelessly side with him and what it's done for his "brand" and profile.

If the Spurs want to have any chance of retaining any homegrown, American superstar or star in the future, this is something they must address. Whether directly or indirectly, they need to call the media on this and start promoting their own or watch as the next one pulls something similar.
    a lot of it boils down to pop never jiving with black american culture. for whatever reason he cannot handle black American players—see: Stephen Jackson, Dwayne Dedmon, Jonathan Simmons, kawhi Leonard. “Humble” is almost a dogwhistle for acceptable vanilla play, like when people used to hate on dribbling between the legs.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    a lot of it boils down to pop never jiving with black american culture. for whatever reason he cannot handle black American players—see: Stephen Jackson, Dwayne Dedmon, Jonathan Simmons, kawhi Leonard. “Humble” is almost a dogwhistle for acceptable vanilla play, like when people used to hate on dribbling between the legs.
    Pop needs to subjagate his ego for the good of the franchise (he should also want his players to get their just due) or watch as they become the next Jazz, who even 8 years after Sloan's departure, still don't seek nor attract a certain type that just so happens to be the most prevalent in the league. They've already got a massive strike against them not being in a glamour market, they can't afford to exacerbate it with something they can somewhat control.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

You mean the praise he got while in Toronto??

The Spurs or Raptors couldn’t do ANYTHING. Not even winning a championship and pulling a LeBron staying in the weaker conference for multiple cake walks to the finals.

He was going to LA (Lakers or Clippers) no matter what...

You called him “Puke” that’s what he is...and always will be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He should return that ring to its rightful owners

Thread Information