Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast
    NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Collusion my ass. Spurs give up significantly less for a legit 20 ppg SF. Where's your trade committee now Pop.

Memphis received a great rebuilding deal from LA. 3 picks, starting center, combo guard prospect AND cap space while sucking enough to grab two lottery picks. That is how you rebuild. Meanwhile the Bucks get nothing but cap space in return.

collusion, lol. First San Antonio blatantly tanks for the number 1 draft pick, now this?

The funniest thing about this is it still won't be enough to beat the Lakers.

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Should be a good season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Collusion my ass. Spurs give up significantly less for a legit 20 ppg SF. Where's your trade committee now Pop.

Memphis received a great rebuilding deal from LA. 3 picks, starting center, combo guard prospect AND cap space while sucking enough to grab two lottery picks. That is how you rebuild. Meanwhile the Bucks get nothing but cap space in return.

collusion, lol. First San Antonio blatantly tanks for the number 1 draft pick, now this?

Looking forward to seeing the Spurs-Lakers in the WCF next season!!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Truth is the Lakers have never played a Spurs team with a healthy Duncan, Parker, Manu, Richard Jefferson, Mason, and George Hill.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Truth is the Lakers have never played a Spurs team with a healthy Duncan, Parker, Manu, Richard Jefferson, Mason, and George Hill.
    damn thats a lot of size..LA is scurrrrrred

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Im actually happy about trades in the west..More reasons for Dr. Buss to keep LO & Ariza

Veteran
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice story, son.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's common, dude...not all, but a lot of the Laker fans on here feel like they need to start 600 threads about the same damn thing.

......................... mystargtr34's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Seriously though, theres discussion in the other thread, but you cant compare Pau Gasol to Richard Jefferson.

My Team
    Houston Rockets
    Post Count
    Please don't compare Gasol to RJ.

Gasol is a top 20 player. RJ is not.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lakers fans are the only fanbase are the only fanbase perhaps in all of sports that wins a le and then goes on to whine about what the other teams are doing. Pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Sounds like a scared Laker fan. Your championship this year should have an asterisk before it. The top teams in both the East and West have their star players injured at the start of the playoffs. I wonder what the Lakers are gonna do to offset this

Still, the Lakers!!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have to disagree, I'd take the Gasol/Ariza deals over this one

Stomping on Laker haters Purple & Gold's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    They still will because now Jefferson is only average or slightly above

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These threads are such failures.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    It's one thing to say the Spurs got a good deal, but don't try to convince anyone that Memphis got some deal outta the Gasol trade. It was , no denying it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

You irritate me

NB:lol Luck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_ Fakers_Luck_The_Fakers_Lu ck_The_Fakers_Luck_The_Fa kers_ 21_Blessings's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It's one thing to say the Spurs got a good deal, but don't try to convince anyone that Memphis got some deal outta the Gasol trade. It was , no denying it.
    Better deal than what the Bucks got.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Better deal than what the Bucks got.
    No, actually it wasn't. And you still irritate me

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No, actually it wasn't.
    Actually it was.

And you still irritate me
    No one cares.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If it weren't for Marc Gasol, Memphis would have lost out on that trade. But seeing as Marc Gasol is going to be one of the best Centers in the NBA, it was a pretty fair trade.

And the Grizz also got a high lotto pick.

Pau Gasol trade netted Grizzlies a Top Center and a high (possible franchise player) lotto pick and $13 million in salary relief, that's actually a great trade for the Grizz. For comparison, the Spurs got a 20 point scorer (giving them a Big 4) and Bucks only got salary relief and no talent back.
    Last edited by Allanon; 06-23-2009 at 10:51 PM.

One Bad Ass MoFo SouthTexasRancher's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    These threads are such failures.

You got that right. These people from La La Land are just not the brightest bulbs in the lamp.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Marc Gasol

franchise player

Please stop posting this kind of stuff. This is the kind of thing that pisses off every non-Lakers fan on Spurstalk. It is ridiculousness at it's most absolute.

Thread Information