Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Middleton is just not consistent enough. They need a legit #2 and somebody like Middleton leading the 2nd unit.
    Understatement.
    He really sucked last night and most disturbing was several complete lack of hustle plays.

But ya when he is on he is good.
    Nothing a #2 or even #3 shoud be. It's almost like he should be in a 6th man role on a legit contender.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he regret getting paid supermax? Leonard, George, Davis, and Harden have already shown contracts only bind the team, not the player. If he wants out he can just start acting like a got and force his way to LA or Brooklyn or Miami just like George, Davis, Harden pulled off.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He's literally the same player he was a few years ago. Great effort by him tonight and his teammates were trash, but his lack of shooting is holding him back from being a generational talent.
    Back to back MVP's and a DPOY award. I think he's already well on his way to cementing himself as a generational talent.
    I don't recall Shaq being told to stretch the court. Or Hakeem for that matter. Giannis can't be stopped in the paint and that's where he should be.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis is another casualty of people not understanding individual brilliance vs. team success. Just like what happened to Hakeem (before 94 and 95), Robinson, Stockton, Barkley, and Lebron (before Miami).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why would he regret getting paid supermax? Leonard, George, Davis, and Harden have already shown contracts only bind the team, not the player. If he wants out he can just start acting like a got and force his way to LA or Brooklyn or Miami just like George, Davis, Harden pulled off.
    This below:
    Pretty much this. I also don't think he worries much about what people think about him. He's been through worse since he grew up as a refugee. Stuff like that gives you perspective and I'm sure he knows how good he has it regardless of whether he ever wins.
    Freak seems to have better values / morals / character then the es you mentioned and the NBA players at large.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Back to back MVP's and a DPOY award. I think he's already well on his way to cementing himself as a generational talent.
    I don't recall Shaq being told to stretch the court. Or Hakeem for that matter. Giannis can't be stopped in the paint and that's where he should be.
    They didn't play in an era where shooting mattered this much. Unfortunately being able to take and make a high volume of 3 point shots is a must for this day and age. He'll continue to put up gaudy numbers but will never win a championship as a #1 option.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^ So if Freak was switched out with Ayton the Suns would not le this year?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This below:

Freak seems to have better values / morals / character then the es you mentioned and the NBA players at large.
    People used to say the same about Kawhi. Oh he drives a ten year old car, he doesn't give a about the bright lights of LA/NYC/Miami/etc.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    People used to say the same about Kawhi. Oh he drives a ten year old car, he doesn't give a about the bright lights of LA/NYC/Miami/etc.
    good point.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ayton is a center tbh, nor is he the #1 option. If you put Devin Booker on the Bucks instead of Middleton they win the le easily.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He really didn't get much help tonight.
    I've said that if Middleton is your number 2, and has a maximum contract...you are ed as a team. Middleton is good, a solid player, but not a max guy.
    Agreed. If he your #2 your #1 gotta be elite and your #3 gotta be better than what we have seen out of Holiday so far

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis said Durant top player in NBA then is going out and shows he also belongs in discussion and without being a Diva.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Such a low IQ team in big games.

I don't see a Championship anytime soon, if at all.

I don't think he is of the same ilk as modern day players that pout until they are traded -and get their way.

But.....couple more years of this is he gonna want a Championship or be satisfied with mega millions and All Pro teams?
    40 and 10 B2B. Not even the great Jim Dunan did that in the playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    40 and 10 B2B. Not even the great Jim Dunan did that in the playoffs
    Shaq did and Duncan still far greater than Shaq

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Giannis doesn't seem to have a regretful type of personality. I'm guessing he'll be good with his decision. I'll still always wonder what would've happened if he'd joined Doncic in Dallas to form a Euro Super Team... probably would've been pretty amazing.

This thread shows how impossible it is to please all fans. If he joins another superstar, he would've gotten criticized for it. He stays with Milwaukee, and people say he's dumb, never going to win a chip, etc... some critics are just never happy.

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Ayton is a center tbh, nor is he the #1 option. If you put Devin Booker on the Bucks instead of Middleton they win the le easily.
    hey man, saw your post about the xanax and being stuck in retail..hope things are working out for you man...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey man, saw your post about the xanax and being stuck in retail..hope things are working out for you man...

faggy opinion + certainty Mark Celibate's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    rofl that thread took quite the turn

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming the Bucks finish this In the "We'll never know for sure dept"....

Giannis Antetokounmpo Made A Promise 7 Years Ago: "I'll Never Leave The Team And City Of Milwaukee 'Until We Build The Team To A Championship Level" (msn.com)

Also say what one wants about Nephew he did help deliver 2 Chips before splitting.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assuming the Bucks finish this In the "We'll never know for sure dept"....

Giannis Antetokounmpo Made A Promise 7 Years Ago: "I'll Never Leave The Team And City Of Milwaukee 'Until We Build The Team To A Championship Level" (msn.com)

Also say what one wants about Nephew he did help deliver 2 Chips before splitting.
    ??? He won one here as a member of an ensemble cast. Then he up and quit when he was the star of the team.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ??? He won one here as a member of an ensemble cast. Then he up and quit when he was the star of the team.
    I said "he helped deliver" 2 Chips. He did.
    Compare that to who you mentioned George, Davis and Harden and they didn't deliver any Chips.

He didn't quit in 2017 he got one of the all time cheap shots by Zaza. Was MVP leading the Spurs to a potential 6th.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I said "he helped deliver" 2 Chips. He did.
    Compare that to who you mentioned George, Davis and Harden and they didn't deliver any Chips.

He didn't quit in 2017 he got one of the all time cheap shots by Zaza. Was MVP leading the Spurs to a potential 6th.
    He split after 1, wtf are you talking about.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count

i dont know how to count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I thought perhaps you two were referring to his purported burning of Toronto too.

Thread Information