Page 49 of 64 FirstFirst ... 3945464748495051525359 ... LastLast
Results 1,201 to 1,225 of 1582
    Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LOL they also promised the upgrade to the PS5 version would be free for owners of the PS4 game

https://blog.playstation.com/2020/09...ay-disc-drive/

Additionally, we know that the PS4 community will transition to PS5 at different times, and we’re happy to announce PS4 versions of some of our exclusives. Marvel’s Spider-Man: Miles Morales, Sackboy A Big Adventure, and Horizon Forbidden West will also launch on PS4. While these three games were designed to take advantage of PS5 and its unique next-gen features like the ultra-high-speed SSD and DualSense controller, PS4 owners will also be able to enjoy these experiences when they launch. The PS4 digital versions of launch games include a free upgrade on both PS5 consoles, while the PS4 disc versions of these games include a free upgrade on the PS5 with Ultra HD Blu-Ray disc drive.
    But because Horizon ended up not a launch game, PS4 buyers of the game can go off.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wouldn’t want to be buying a PS5 intended game to play on an inferior and nearly obsolete console anyway.

This has Cyberpunk potential debacle in my opinion.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You wouldn’t want to be buying a PS5 intended game to play on an inferior and nearly obsolete console anyway.

This has Cyberpunk potential debacle in my opinion.
    Halo as well, at this point for old gen they should do like they used to do with pc ports farm them out for a later release date and blame the studio they farmed it out to

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Halo as well, at this point for old gen they should do like they used to do with pc ports farm them out for a later release date and blame the studio they farmed it out to
    That cost Rocksteady a ton of money when they did that with Batman Arkham Knight and the PC version was so broken Steam pulled it for like a year due to them farming out the port. That game was the entire reason Steam had to start allowing refunds to people who had played a game less than two hours lol.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sony had to backtrack and will now offer free PS5 upgrades of Horizon Forbidden West to anyone who buys the PS4 version.

https://blog.playstation.com/2021/09...ions-detailed/

Thursday was to be a celebration of Horizon Forbidden West and the amazing team at Guerrilla working to deliver it on February 18, 2022. However, it’s abundantly clear that the offerings we confirmed in our pre-order kickoff missed the mark.

Last year we made a commitment to deliver free upgrades for our cross-gen launch les, which included Horizon Forbidden West. While the pandemic’s profound impact pushed Forbidden West out of the launch window we initially envisioned, we will stand by our offer: Players who purchase Horizon Forbidden West on PlayStation 4 will be able to upgrade to the PlayStation 5 version for free.

I also want to confirm today that moving forward, PlayStation first-party exclusive cross-gen les (newly releasing on PS4 & PS5)–both digital and physical*–will offer a $10 USD digital upgrade option from PS4 to PS5. This will apply to the next God of War and Gran Turismo 7, and any other exclusive cross-gen PS4 & PS5 le published by Sony Interactive Entertainment.

— Jim Ryan, President & CEO, Sony Interactive Entertainment

*To upgrade an eligible PS4 game on disc to the digital PS5 version, you will need a PS5 console with a disc drive. PS4 game discs can’t be used with the PlayStation®5 Digital Edition.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically, just buy Horizon Forbidden West for PS4 for $60 instead of $70 for PS5, then upgrade to PS5 digital version for free.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So basically, just buy Horizon Forbidden West for PS4 for $60 instead of $70 for PS5, then upgrade to PS5 digital version for free.
    or just wait it out and get it during some sale for $15 with DLC included

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    or just wait it out and get it during some sale for $15 with DLC included
    Might end up doing similar with how big my backlog is and how I'm definitely playing Shin Megami Tensei V at launch and probably Dying Light 2 and Elden Ring too. Too much good scheduled in that four month span, but I bet it'll be dry between the Horizon release in early 2022 and Starfield and Ragnarok probably in late 2022.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn I thought Project Eve was a new game in the Nier series when I first saw it, can't wait to see more of it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    forspoken looks dope. reminds me of infamous

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    more GTAV

jesus christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remasters of UC4 and Lost Legacy

BB maybe you can actual get that 60FPS uncharted after all

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wolverine game. hard to get optimistic yet. licensed superhero games are quite hit and miss, and no gameplay

but made by insomniac, and they killed it with Spider-Man

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spiderman 2 with venom

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ragnarok trailer

no release date though, unless i missed it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ragnarok trailer

no release date though, unless i missed it
    Boy's gonna get laid though. Wonder if pops will be down with the jungle fever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    wolverine game. hard to get optimistic yet. licensed superhero games are quite hit and miss, and no gameplay

but made by insomniac, and they killed it with Spider-Man
    No way that game won't be awesome. Like you said, it's Insomniac doing it, not THQ or some .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn was kind of hoping Ragnarok had a chance for holiday 2022, but doesn't look like it without a release date given. Might have to get a Series X next year. Not this year though, their 2021 lineup looks like .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn was kind of hoping Ragnarok had a chance for holiday 2022, but doesn't look like it without a release date given. Might have to get a Series X next year. Not this year though, their 2021 lineup looks like .
    black friday 2023 ps5 + dad of boy bundle confirmed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ElNono man, tell Playstation to keep doing reveals like this. No dumbass narrator getting in the way of the game footage and the interviews at the end are great too. This is how their State of Plays need to be done.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    remasters of UC4 and Lost Legacy

BB maybe you can actual get that 60FPS uncharted after all
    UC4 really deserves to be remastered for 60 fps gameplay. Digital Foundry did a video where they showed Uncharted 4 at ~60 fps through playing the game at half speed and 30 fps and then doubling the speed of the captured video and it looked pretty impressive at ~60 fps. Will probably just pirate on PoorC though since I'm not going to rebuy a game just to get what should have been a free 60 fps patch.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    UC4 really deserves to be remastered for 60 fps gameplay. Digital Foundry did a video where they showed Uncharted 4 at ~60 fps through playing the game at half speed and 30 fps and then doubling the speed of the captured video and it looked pretty impressive at ~60 fps. Will probably just pirate on PoorC though since I'm not going to rebuy a game just to get what should have been a free 60 fps patch.

yeah i remember you had posted that, why i mentioned it

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, Project Eve was biting Yoko Taro's style hard. Not that I mind, Astral Chain did the same and it was awesome.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man feels weird hearing atrius with a different Voice Actor..Who's the tall guy at the end of the trailer?

Thread Information